不准祈求 不准装可怜
No begging. No begging.
斯黛拉 你让我心碎了
Stella, you're breaking my heart here.
让你心碎的是香肠和培根
What's breaking your heart is that sausage and bacon.
你就不能只吃一种吗
Can't you just pick one?
别担心 我会在高尔夫球场上
Don't worry. I'm gonna burn it off
消耗掉热量的
on the golf course.
怎么消耗 杰
How, Jay?
坐在高尔夫球车上消耗
By riding the little cart
还是靠把球踢回场内
or by kicking the ball back into play?
拿着 我要带乔·弗汉希欧去公园
Here. I'm gonna take Joe Fulgencio to the park.
你能去超♥市♥买♥♥点东西吗
Can you please stop by the grocery store?
为什么不让保姆去
Why doesn't the nanny do this?
你逗我呢吧
You got to be kidding me!
歌♥洛莉亚已经开除五个保姆了
Gloria has fired five nannies.
我不希望我家里有别的女人
I don't like another woman in my house.
我要当唯一的明星
I want to be the star.
明星都有保姆
Stars have nannies.
你知道这里面多少有曼尼的错
You know that some of this is Manny's fault.
曼尼
Manny!
玛丽 你今天晚餐想做什么
So, Marie, what do you feel like doing for dinner tonight?
你晚上就吃麦片吧
You're eating Dyno-Bites
因为你还是个小屁孩
because you are a little boy.
老妈
Mom!
我告诉你 这孩子以后将会
I'm telling you, there's an embarrassing
面临一场难堪的记者招待会
press conference in that kid's future.
我们要在七个月后结婚
We're getting married in seven months.
或者八个月后
Or eight months.
我担心四月份总是阴雨绵绵
I worry about it raining in april.
我担心五月天热会出汗
Well, I worry about me sweating in may.
我们什么都定不下来
Oh, well, we can't decide on anything.
有 有太多选择了
There -- there are too many choices.
幸运的是 我们的一个好朋友
Fortunately, one of our best friends
是活动策划人
is an event planner.
-胡娇 -胡娇
- Pepper! - Pepper!
新郎驾到*
*Here come the grooms
身着我的胡娇系列无尾礼服*
*All dressed in fun tuxes from my Pepper collection
哇塞 瞧瞧你这一堆创意
Ha, wow -- look at all your ideas.
亲爱的 这些只是目录
Honey, this is just the index.
罗纳多
Ronaldo!
我带来了多种桌布 餐具
I brought linens and place settings
请帖 还有高脚杯
and invitations and stemware.
你们好 我是罗纳多
Hello. I'm Ronaldo.
别跟个话闸子似的
Oh, don't be such a chatterbox.
去把装餐盘的闸子拿来
And go and fetch the platter box.
把这张沙发拖走吧
Now, let's lose this couch.
你需要那么大地方吗
Wow, you need that much space, huh?
不是 因为太丑了
No, it's hideous.
这话你们肯定不是头一回听吧
This can't be news to you.
你毁了我的生活
You're ruining my life!
这鸡蛋很好吃啊
These eggs are delicious.
你有生活吗 从我的房♥间滚出去
What life?! Get out of my room!
我在里面加了牛奶
I put milk in them.
这已经不是你的房♥间了
It's not your room anymore!
口感非常松软
Well, they sure are fluffy.
妈
Mom!
-早上好老爸 -早上好 伙计们
- Hey, dad. - Morning, troops.
克莱尔 我欠你一盒女士剃刀
Claire, I owe you a pack of lady razors.
我要去院子里待一会儿
I'm just gonna go stand out in the yard.
真的 快滚出去
Seriously, get out!
我说过了 这不是你的房♥间
I told you it's not your room!
海莉跟艾丽克斯的关系
Tension between Haley and Alex
最近非常紧张
has been getting pretty high,
所以我们本来要让海莉搬到地下室
so our solution was to move Haley down to the basement,
但当我们刚打算实施时
which we were just about to do --
我爸爸来跟我们共度周末
When my dad came out for a weekend visit.
两周前就来了
Two weekends ago.
我妈妈去世后
After my mom passed away,
他开始跟名叫安妮的女人交往
he dated this woman named Annie,
后来她跟我爸分手
and she broke up with him,
我爸现在情绪有些低落
and then he seemed kind of down,
所以我邀他过来
so I invited him out.
太恶心了 那是我的袜子
Gross! Those are my socks!
才不是 妈
They are not! Mom!
我要出去待会儿
I'm just gonna pop outside.
我该给她买♥♥把耙子
I should get her a rake.
欢迎来到君临城
Welcome to King's landing!
我是邪恶的小国王
I am the evil boy king,
现在我要取了你们的首级
and I want your heads!
瞧瞧他们多喜欢你啊
Oh, look how much they all love you.
谢谢
Ohh, thanks.
我只是想跟孩子们的电子游戏
I'm just trying to match the energy
还有猜猜我是谁之类的游戏较较劲
of their video games and whosits and whatnots.
我要去打网球了
So, I'm gonna play tennis.
中午来接你
I can pick you up at noon.
-你好 你是琼对吧 -对
- Oh, hi! Joan, right? - Yes.
你好 我叫安迪
Hi. I'm Andy.
我是她的"曼尼" 就是男保姆的意思
I'm her manny -- male nanny.
你好 我叫歌♥洛莉亚
Hi, I'm Gloria.
我说这话可能有点神经质
This might just sound a little crazy,
但我觉得琼好像不喜欢我
but I don't think Joan likes me.
这不是神经质 她确实不喜欢你
Oh, that's not crazy. She doesn't.
她丈夫总是盯着你看
Her husband's always staring at you,
她担心你会抢了她老公
and she's worried you're gonna steal him.
-什么 -开心点 小家伙
- What?! - Be happy, little guy.
这个世界属于你
This world belongs to you.
我才不会抢别人的男人
I would never steal anybody else's man,
特别是她那个胖老公
especially not her fat husband.
他现在一点也不胖了
Hey, he's not fat anymore.
我帮他减了30磅
I helped him lose 30 pounds.
谢谢你 安迪
Thank you, Andy.
小心
Careful.
你要是受点小伤
If I bring you home scratched,
我的保证金就没了
I lose my deposit.
我略懂一些烹饪
I'm kind of a chef, too.
来 尝尝这个
Here, try this.
这是藜麥做的
It's quinoa.
消化它的过程就能消耗卡路里
You actually burn calories while eating I--
安迪 告诉我
So, Andy, tell me,
你在琼家干得开心吗
are you really happy with that Joan?
每场婚礼都别具一格 宛如每一片雪花
Every wedding is unique, like a snowflake.
而我的任务就是为你们
And my job is to give you
打造一片让每个人羡慕嫉妒恨的雪花
the snowflake that makes everyone die with jealousy.
我们要的就是这个效果
That's all we ever wanted.
那么我们先从配色开始吧
So, let's start with a color palette.
容我为你呈上
I'm thinking...
浓情深紫
Purple.
-深紫 这颜色还真是 -哇
- Purple! That is a color! - Wow!
我们不太 不太喜欢深紫
We don't love -- yeah, we don't love purple.
不是我们的最爱 不过
Not our favorite, but...
-什么 -深紫有点
- Excuse me? - Well, it's just that purple
太过火了
might be a little bit bold for --
不 我懂 你当我是白♥痴♥对吧
No, I get it. You think I'm an idiot.
-没有 -不是那个意思 胡娇
- No. No! - No, we don't, Pepper.
你俩显然比我在行多了
Well, obviously, you know better than I.
毕竟 我只帮人策划过
After all, I've only put on
数百场梦幻婚礼而已
hundreds of magnificent weddings.
走吧 罗纳多
Come, Ronaldo.
人家小两口不在乎婚礼策划
They're not interested in planning a wedding.
只喜欢糟蹋别人的心
They're interested in hurting people.
别走啊 胡娇 等一下
No, Pepper. Pepper, wait.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表