Wait.
为什么四重奏只来了一半
Why am I seeing only half a quartet?
埃德和吉姆是志愿消防员
Ed and jim are volunteer firemen.
可不是嘛
Of course they are.
你们尽量找面镜子对着弹吧
Try to play in front of a mirror.
-幸运之吻 - 好吧 好吧
- A kiss for luck. - Oh, okay. Yes.
给我个幸运吻 我的小姜饼
A kiss for luck, my little gingersnap!
好吧 巴布
Oh, okay. Oh, wow, barb.
幸好我们已经出了火灾区
Oh, oh, good thing we're out of the fire zone.
要知道你♥爸♥爸给了我个婚礼小帮手
Well, you know your dad gave me a little wedding helper.
我不知道我外套里面还有一个
I didn't know the jacket still had a --
酒瓶 是啊 真好
Flask. Yeah. Oh, that's nice.
你知道 在仪式结束时
You know, at the end of the ceremony,
我要亲一个男人
I kiss a man,
所以你把酒瓶装满做好准备吧
so you might want to fill 'er up.
你就这么解决问题吗
This is how you try to fix things?
-把她灌醉 -别怪他
- You get her drunk? - Don't blame him.
自从她去了那个
She's been a loose cannon
十点半开始祈祷仪式的教堂
ever since she started going
她就变成了一个定时炸♥弹♥
to that church service that starts at 10:30.
他们还弹吉他呢
They play guitar music.
那是个庆祝活动
It's a celebration.
那是个罪恶之城
It's gomorrah.
牧师还戴着麦当娜唱歌♥用的麦克风呢
The pastor wears one of them madonna microphones.
什么麦当娜唱歌♥用的麦克风
Oh, madonna microphones.
我的小玉米须哪里去了
Where's my little corn silk?
这事结束之后你想去做点儿有意思的事吗
Hey, you want to go out and do something fun after this thing?
不 我想今晚在家呆着
No, I was thinking about staying in tonight
好好陪陪乔
and spending some time with joe.
自从有了那孩子
Ugh, you never want to do anything
你就什么都不想做了
since that baby came along.
-你怎么样 -我很好
- How are you? - I'm good.
你带了 那个
You -- you have the, um --
结婚证 戒指 签字笔 祝酒词吗
Marriage license, rings, signing pen, toast?
是的 当然都带了
Yes, of course.
不然怎么会叫我伴人[最棒的人]呢
There's a reason I'm the best person.
这只是在今天才有的称呼而已
You know that's just a title for today, right?
是的 我是这个婚礼上最棒的人
Yeah, I'm the best person at this wedding.
我还是会听到... 那是什么
I'm still kind of hearing -- what is that?
我的天 我的上帝
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
慢着
Wait. Oh.
沾上花粉了 不是吧
That's pollen. Oh, no.
-亲爱的 -别看我
- Honey. - Don't look at me.
我只有那一个胸花
I only had one corsage.
你姐姐哪去了
Where's your sister?
海莉
Haley?
安迪 你还在这里呢
Andy! You're still here?
是啊
Yeah.
因为天气原因我的航♥班♥一直被推迟
My flight keeps getting delayed because of weather.
我们的婚礼也是
Oh, so does the wedding.
等等 火灾算天气原因吗
Wait. Is fire weather?
-着火了吗 -是的
- There was a fire? - Yeah.
怪不得你的裙子热辣得冒烟
Guess that explains that smoking dress.
注意分寸 安迪
Line, Andy.
那个 如果你想打发时间
Well, if you're -- if you're just killing time,
新的婚宴场地就在附近
the new wedding venue is nearby.
你完全可以过来转转
You could totally come and hang.
我觉得我的穿着不太合适
I don't think I'm exactly dressed for it.
当然如果我跟你在一起
Of course, if I was with you,
没有人会去看我的
no one would even look at me.
好了
Wow, okay.
你馅饼吃得够多了 年轻人
That is quite enough pie for you, young man.
我得回去了
Ugh. I've got to get back.
那个 我来这里不是为了喝咖啡的
Um, look, I didn't come here for coffee.
安迪 我觉得你不应该
Andy, I don't think it's a good idea
上这班飞机
for you to get on that plane.
我不觉得贝丝值得你这样付出
I don't think Beth is worth it.
你根本不了解贝丝
You don't even know Beth.
我想我了解
I think I do.
我想我之前和她一样
I think I've been her.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你写十封信她只回一封
For every 10 letters you write, she writes one.
她永远是先挂断电♥话♥的那个人
She's always the one who ends the phone call.
你不经意间提起你自己的生日
You happen to mention when your birthday's coming up
因为你心里知道她早已经忘了
because you know deep down she's already forgotten it.
与此同时 她给你的刚好够拴住你的心
Meanwhile, she gives you just enough to keep you on the hook.
喂
Hello?
我当然没走 妈妈
Of course I didn't leave, mom.
几秒钟前你才从我身边路过
You walked past me two seconds ago.
我想说的是 你值得拥有更好的
I'm just saying, you deserve better.
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
我正跟你招手呢
I'm waving at you!
站着别动
Stay where you are!
我正在朝你走
I'm walking towards you!
莉莉 来 我需要你的胸花
Lily, here you go. I'm taking your corsage.
可那是我的
But it's mine.
你是花童
You're the flower girl.
给别人花是你的工作
It's part of your job.
好好读读你的合同 谢谢
Read the fine print. Thank you.
-克莱尔 -怎么了
- Claire! - What?
我需要戒指
I-I need the rings.
-干什么 -排练我们的魔术
- For what? - To practice our trick.
拜托拜托 快来
Come on, come on, come on.
亲爱的 我不确定该不该变魔术
Oh, honey, I don't know about the magic trick.
你不觉得大家应该把注意力
Don't you think people should be
集中在小卡和米奇身上吗
focused on Cam and Mitch?
我正希望是 他们是完美的掩饰
I'm hoping so. It's the perfect misdirect.
好了 我们来这么做
Okay, here's how we're gonna do this.
-你拿着戒指 -好吧
- You hold the rings. - Okay.
我说 "人们说最好的婚姻
I say, "They say the best marriages
拥有一点点魔力"
contain just a little bit of magic."
我们举起手臂
We hold up our arms.
你放开戒指
You let go of the rings.
戒指顺着线滑下来
They slide down the thread
仿佛神奇地飘过来一样
as if mysteriously floating
一路滑到 中间位置
all the way -- half the way to me.
莫尔 我知道你和杰谈过之后
Merle, I know that after talking to Jay,
你觉得你能找到更好的
you think that there are better things out there for you.
谁说不会呢
Who says there isn't?
好吧
Okay.
我们来看看未来是什么样子
Take a trip with me to the future.
当地廉价酒吧里的一个普通夜晚
It's a regular night at the local honky tonk.
看哪 是谁独自一人坐在吧台
Look, who's that man sitting alone in the bar?
是莫尔
It's Merle.
一个美女款款走来
A beautiful woman approaches.
她问 "你旁边有人坐吗"
She asks, "Is this seat taken?"
他说"没有" 然后她拿过椅子
He says, "No," and then she grabs the chair
走去坐在一个更年轻
and goes sits next to a much younger,
更帅气的男人身边
much handsomer-looking man.
莫尔转头对酒保说
Then Merle turns around to the bartender
"星期二快乐 是吧"
And say, "Happy Tuesday, huh?"
酒保回答说
The bartender replies,
你想说的是"圣诞快乐"吧
"Don't you mean 'Merry Christmas'?"
看到了吧 莫尔
You see, Merle?
你圣诞节孤零零一人在喝酒
It was Christmas the whole time!
可以开始了 乐队奏乐
Okay, it's show time. Cue the processional.
菲尔 用我老家南卡罗来那州的话说
Phil, as they say in my native South Carolina,
该给你弟的男人证婚了[娶他]
it's time to marry your brother-in-law.
小花童 撒花瓣吧
Flower girl, work those petals.
新人入场
Wedding party walking.
什么事
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表