我说她抢我男友
I used to accuse her of stealing my boyfriend.
她说我要把她捅死
She would accuse me of trying to stab her.
-就是姐妹那些事儿 -天哪
- You know, sister stuff. - Oh, my god.
相信我 老娘要是想捅死她
Trust me, if I wanted to stab her,
那骚货早就被捅死了
that skank be stabbed.
她不是心理医生对吗
She's not a therapist, is she?
别听了
Just...
我就没怎么合眼
I didn't sleep a wink.
我无法控制自己不去想罗纳多
I-I cannot stop thinking about Ronaldo.
我也是
I know.
我梦见我们的婚礼登上
I dreamt our wedding made
《摩登同性婚礼》杂♥志♥封面了
the cover of Modern Gay Grooms
还梦见确实有《摩登同性婚礼》这本杂♥志♥
and that there was a magazine called Modern Gay Grooms.
是胡娇
Okay, that's -- that's Pepper.
就跟他说让罗纳多来主持策划好了
Let's just ask him to let Ronaldo take the lead.
然后承担伤害胡娇的风险么
And -- and risk hurting Pepper?
可是据我们所知
For all we know,
罗纳多根本不想为了我们背叛胡娇
Ronaldo hasn't even given us a second thought.
我无法控制自己不去想你们
I couldn't stop thinking about you.
昨天这里发生的一切都是真情实意
What happened here yesterday was real.
罗纳多 我们也感受到了
Oh, Ronaldo! We felt it, too.
但胡娇怎么办
But what about Pepper?
-我离开他了 -什么
- I left him. - What?
都结束了 他不像你们这样看重我
It's over. He doesn't look at me the way you do.
这一切来得太突然了
Ohh, this is all happening so fast.
我也这样觉得
For me, too.
但昨天离开时我的心跳得好快
But my heart was racing when I left here.
你们是我的缪斯女神
You are my muses-es.
我感觉好内疚
Ohh. I feel so guilty.
快速瞟一眼 没人会知道
One quick look. No one has to know.
罗纳多 你都做了些什么
Oh, Ronaldo, what have you done?
米奇尔 卡梅隆
Mitchell! Cameron!
-天哪 -快 藏起来
- Oh, no! - Uh, uh, quick! Hide!
好的 我藏起来
Yeah, yeah, yeah! I'll hide.
-小卡 不是你 -快进去 快去
- Cam, not you. - Okay, yeah. Go, go, go, go, go.
罗纳多离开我了
Ronaldo left me.
-什么 不可能 -那个小人
- What?! No! - The swine!
有人告诉他说 他没了我也照样能行
Someone put it in his head that he could do this without me.
但是你们听好了 我会毁了他
But mark my words, I will destroy him
毁了那个他在筹办的婚礼
and whatever wedding he thinks he's planning.
好吧 那是一种办法
Okay, well, that's one way to go.
大爸二爸 洗手间有个人
Daddies, there's a man in the bathroom.
-什么 -那是首儿歌♥
- What? - That -- that's a Wiggles song.
是首儿歌♥
That's a Wiggles song.
爸爸 洗手间有个人*
*Daddy, there's a man in the bathroom
洗手间有个人*
*There's a man in the bathroom
没事的宝贝 没事
It's okay, honey. It's okay.
他在洗澡*
*He's in the shower
在我发掘他以前 罗纳多什么都不是
Ronaldo was nothing before I found him,
住在一个比这里大不了多少的垃圾堆里
living in squalor in a dump barely bigger than this.
他怎么能这样对我
How could he do this to me?
因为你从来都听不进去别人的话
Because you never listen to anybody!
我有好的点子 但你却笨到听不进去
I have good ideas, but you're too thick-headed to hear them!
罗纳多 你怎么在这里
Ronaldo, how did you get here?
是你们俩 你们两个暗算我
It was you two. You plotted against me.
刚才那根本不是儿歌♥ 对不对
I bet that's not even a Wiggles song, is it?
-对不对 -不是
- Is it?! - No.
胡娇 我们可以解释
Pepper, we can explain.
你们知道我有多努力吗
Do you have any idea how hard I work?
也许那正是你的问题之一
Well, maybe that's part of the problem.
我是说 你饱尝辛酸 胡娇
I mean, you've been through the mill, Pepper.
别吐槽
Heard it.
我策划过53场同性婚礼
I've done 53 gay weddings.
没有一场是我自己的
And... none of them are mine.
胡娇
Ohh. Pepper.
这又是谁的错呢
And whose fault is that?
你好像在说这是我的错
I feel like you're implying mine,
但我真的不这么认为
but I really don't see it.
一个如此会布置餐桌的人
How can a man with such flare for setting tables
怎么会不给爱他的人留个位置呢
leave no seat for one who loves him?!
-天哪 -罗纳多爱上胡娇了
- Oh, my god. - Ronaldo's in love with Pepper.
对啊 所以我才说"天哪"
I know. That's why I said, "Oh, my god."
胡娇 你听到罗纳多说的话了么
Pepper, do you hear what Ronaldo is saying?
当然听到了 我又不是傻子
Of course I do. I'm not a fool.
他认为我不会布置餐桌
He thinks I can't set a table.
不 不不不
No. No, no, no.
罗纳多爱上你了 快过去
Ronaldo is in love with you. Go to him.
什么
What?
你爱上我了
You're in love with me?
是的 是真的
Si. It is true. Yes.
天哪 那会让我疯掉的
God, that would drive me crazy.
罗纳多 我不知该说什么
Ronaldo, I-I don't know what to say.
当然 我雇你的时候
I mean, of course, when I hired you,
我认为你很有吸引力
I found you very attractive.
那是我雇佣任何一个人的原因
That's why I hire all my people.
但我
But I...
我从没想过
I never thought you...
你会认为我...
would find me...
很完美吗
Perfecto?
因为你就是那样的 完美无暇
Because that's what you are -- perfect.
不 我走了 走了 受不了了
No. I'm out. I'm out. I'm out. I can't.
歌♥洛莉亚 我忘拿毛巾了
Gloria, I forgot my towel!
给 热气腾腾刚烘干的
Here it is. Nice and toasty from the dryer.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria!
她去买♥♥东西了 早餐五分钟就好
She ran to the store. Breakfast in 5.
内♥裤♥已经熨好并放在你床上了
Your underpants are pressed and on your bed.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria!
所以 如果我理解得没错的话
So, if I'm hearing you right, you're not so much mad
比起厨房♥里的妓♥女♥
about the prostitute in the kitchen
你更为我对你说谎而生气
as you are about my lying to you.
不 我生气是因为厨房♥里有个妓♥女♥
No, I'm mad about the prostitute in the kitchen.
那是我的错
Hmm. That's my bad.
是的 是你的错 弗兰克 非常错
Yes, it is. It's your bad, Frank. Very bad.
听着 我是一个进步女性
Look, I'm a progressive woman.
我上过钢管舞课程
I-I took a pole-dancing class.
我送女儿去大学时会给她带避孕套
I sent my daughter to college with condoms.
等等 我认为那样反而会让她产生误解
Wait, now, I think that sends the wrong message.
-多谢支持 -你没资格评论
- Thank you very much. - No! You don't get to judge!
我 弗兰克 我
I...Frank, I'm --
我知道安妮和你分手让你很伤心
I know you're upset about Annie breaking up with you.
等等 安妮没有和我分手
Wait, Annie didn't break up with me.
是我提的分手
I broke up with her.
-什么 -为什么 她不是很好吗
- W-what? - Why? I thought she was so great!
我感到很恐惧 我不知道应该怎么
Well, I got scared. I didn't know how to...
和另一个女人相处
be with another woman.
我曾以为会永远和你母亲在一起
I thought your mother and I would be together forever.
我很遗憾 老爸
Ah... I'm sorry, dad.
我从没想过要发生昨晚这样的事
I never would have gone through with it last night,
但是 珍妮人很好 很专业
but, uh, Jeannie was so nice and professional.
谢谢你了 弗兰克
Well, thank you, Frank.
还有 不得不说
And for what it's worth,
你没有什么好担心的
you got nothing to be nervous about.
你很棒
You were wonderful.
真的 你真的这么认为
Really? You think so?
真的
Yeah.
如果你爱那个女人 就去把她追回来
If you love that woman, you should go get her back.
她和你在一起会很幸福
She'll be lucky to have you.
真的 我见过很多你这个年龄的
Seriously, I see a lot of guys your age.
大部分几乎都
Most of them can barely --
行了 我们送你上出租车
Okay. Let's get you in that cab.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表