万分感谢你来帮我
but thank you so much for helping me out.
没关系
No problem.
我上节课只给及格或不及格
My last class is a pass/fail.
那是社区大学 所以肯定会及格
And it's community college, so it's pass.
你好 我是查理·宾汉姆
Hi. Charlie Bingham.
瞧瞧你美丽的双眸
Look at your eyes.
我看不到
Oh. I-I can't.
我喜欢你
I like you.
你觉得我的裤子怎么样
What do you think of these pants?
是我们的新款之一
It's part of our new collection.
有好多拉链啊
It's, uh, a lot of zippers.
太多了 是吧
It's too many, right?
当我坐直升机时 拉链都戳进了我的大腿
And they poke into my thigh when I'm in my helicopter.
因为我有直升飞机 没什么大不了的
'Cause I have a helicopter. It's not a big deal.
总之 谢谢你
Okay, so, anyway, thank you.
你好像很了解时尚
You seem to know a lot about fashion.
关于几件衣服的款式 我想问问你的意见
I'd like to get your opinion on a few things.
-当然啦 -可以吗
- Sure. - Yeah?
-可以 -其实不行 她得留下来照看莉莉
- Yeah. - Actually, no, she -- she needs to stay and watch Lily.
你去照看吧
Yeah, you can do that.
你好啊 小公主
Hey, princess. Hey.
我超爱小孩子
I love kids.
爹地的办公室
Daddy's office.
你讲话才像小女孩呢
You sound like a little girl.
你想见我吗
Hey, you wanted to see me?
谢谢你"凑空"过来
Thanks for "Bzzzing" By.
我希望你"木有"在忙呢
I hope you weren't in the middle of a "Thang."
好吧 刚刚我确实有点失控
Okay, that did get a little away from me.
但说实话 我打破了坚冰
But to be fair, I broke the ice.
每个人都觉得你是个傻瓜
Everybody thinks you're a dummy.
不是每个人 不是的 实际上
Not everybody. No, as a matter of fact,
休息室有个人约我共进午餐呢
One of the guys in the break room asked me to lunch.
-他名叫陶德 -别说是陶德啊
- His name is Todd. - Don't say Todd.
不是吧
Oh, no.
你不能和陶德一起共进午餐
You cannot go to lunch with Todd.
为什么不行
Why not?
你不能和他有什么往来
You can't be associated with him.
直到一小时前
Up until an hour ago,
他的"办公室怪胎"身份都无人动摇
he was the office weirdo.
但他对我很好啊
But he was nice to me,
他还帮我装电脑呢
And he helped me set up my computer.
是啊 那就是他的工作 暂时是的
Yeah, that's his job. For now.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我一找到新的IT人才就会炒了他
I'm firing him as soon as I can find an I.T. Guy
只要那个人能准时上班
who shows up on time
而且不会让办公室其他人觉得讨厌
and doesn't creep out the office.
我不能取消跟他的约定 他是唯一对我好的人
I can't cancel on the one person who was nice to me.
你可以取消 但你不会取消的
You can, but you won't,
因为你是那种会带饼干到办公室来的人
'cause you're the type of person who brings cookies to the office.
饼干哪儿去了
Where are they?
好了 没什么好说的了
Okay, we're done here.
好了 大伙儿 你们就装作随意交谈
Okay, folks, you're just having a normal conversation,
就像平常在咖啡店里那样 明白吗
a typical day in a coffee shop, all right?
明白
Roger that.
开始了哦 大家
Here we go, guys.
准备 开拍
And...action!
你最近怎么样 罗伊
How have you been, Roy?
心情有点低落
Ah, a little down.
海伦和我真的很想念孩子们
Helen and I really miss the kids,
但我们现在没钱去探望他们
But we just can't afford to visit them right now.
-你们考虑过反向抵押贷款吗 -那是什么
- Have you considered a reverse mortgage? - What's that?
-你的房♥子是有产权的对吧 -咖啡真好喝啊
- You have equity in your home, right? - This coffee is delicious!
后面的二位 我们听到你们的声音了
All right, you two in the back, we can hear you,
你们能像演哑剧一样用手势对话吗
So just mime your conversation.
哑剧 哑剧 我懂的
Mime -- mime -- I knew that.
我刚刚就是那样做的 跟着我做就行了
I was already doing that, so just follow my lead.
好的 抱歉 我们再来一次
Okay, sorry, sorry. We'll do it again.
但我们的其他表现都可以吗
But everything else is okay?
你们还没做其他什么事
You haven't done anything else.
-所以是说可以吗 -重新开始
- So, yeah? - Back to one, guys.
开拍
Action.
你最近怎么样 罗伊
How have you been, Roy?
心情有点低落
Ah, a little down.
海伦和我真的很想念孩子们
Helen and I really miss the kids,
但我们现在没钱去探望他们
But we just can't afford to visit them right now.
-你们考虑过反向抵押贷款吗 -那是什么
- Have you considered a reverse mortgage? - What's that?
你的房♥子是有产权的对吧
You have equity in your home, right?
-当然了 -他们在搞什么呢
- Sure, we do. - What are they doing?
她是在假装接电♥话♥吗
Is she answering an imaginary phone?
那简直好得令人难以置信啊
Oh, that sounds too good to be true.
你可以不用听我的
Don't take my word for it.
接下来亨利·维克纳会给你做更详细的介绍
Here's Henry Winkler to tell you more.
好了 停
Okay, cut.
后面的那一对
Couple in the back.
在 不 我懂了 再大点声吗
Yep. No, I know. I know. Bigger?
美国原著民和殖民者
The native Americans and the settlers
对土地所有权的观念完全不同
had two completely different ideas of land ownership.
最终 这些不同将引发战争
Eventually, these differences would lead to war.
快看 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
Oh. Look, goose bumps.
好了 就到这儿吧 下课
Okay, yes. Uh, class dismissed.
我们做到了
We did it!
谢谢你半路拔刀相助 我保证
Thank you so much for stepping in. Oh, and I promise,
明天我一定课前做好充分准备
Tomorrow, I will do my best to be more prepared.
明天吗 哈利老师不是回来了吗
Tomorrow? Why won't Mrs. Hurley be back?
我也不想说出这么无礼的话
Well, I don't want to be indelicate,
但好消息是 我可能会成为你的专职老师
But the good news is, is I might be your permanent teacher.
-我不希望你成为我的专职老师 -怎么
- I don't want you to be my permanent teacher. - Oh, what?
你更希望一个大酒鬼来当你的老师吗
You'd rather have a raging alcoholic?
听好了
Listen to me.
我孜孜不倦地学习 才取得这么好的成绩
I've worked nonstop to build the perfect academic record,
我可不会让你给毁了
And I'm not going to let you screw it up now.
我160天后就要进行高阶考试了
I have an A.P. Test in 160 days,
我必须名列前茅
and I need to ace it.
你能助我登上顶峰吗
Can you get me there or not?
我可以像阿♥拉♥摩的勇士一般重振旗鼓
I can rally like the brave men of the Alamo.
你知道阿♥拉♥摩的勇士全死光了吧
You do realize that all the men of the alamo died?
他们全死了
They all died!
露希年长一些 所以她觉得自己就是老大
Ruthie's older, so she thinks she's the boss.
但对于一个小家伙来说 斯顿自有一套
But for a little guy, Stu holds his own.
他们有时候挺难伺候的
They can be a handful.
但是 他们总让我笑得肚子疼
But, god, they make me laugh so hard, you know?
我不知道你连乌龟的性别都可以区分开呢
I did not know you could even tell the gender of a turtle.
那当然了
Oh, yeah.
那叫"乌龟辨雌雄"大♥法♥ 总共有8步
It's called "Sexing the turtle," And it's an eight-step process.
现在我们假装你的手就是一只乌龟
Now, let's pretend your hand is a turtle.
-好的 -你要把它翻过身来
- Okay. - What you do is you flip it over.
然后你要仔细瞧瞧它的...
And then you have to look right into --
好吧 我懂了 我懂了 我想明白了
Oh, okay. I get it. I get it. I think I get it.
我懂的 我的说教太无聊了 对吧
Oh. I know. I'm droning on, aren't I?
停下 求你快停下
Please, stop. Please stop!
你没有啦 你没有啦
You're not. You're not.
我就是的 不过我的家庭情况介绍得够多了
I am. But enough about my family.
跟我说说你的家庭吧
Tell me about yours.
好啊 我丈夫菲尔是个房♥地♥产♥中介
All right, well, my husband Phil's a realtor.
真巧啊 我刚好想买♥♥♥房♥♥呢
That's funny. I'm buying a house.
为什么 什么时候
Why? When?
实际上 我们今天就要进行最后的看♥房♥♥
Actually, we have the final walk-through today,
明天就签合同了
Sign the papers tomorrow.
那 那可是件大事 陶德
Th-that's a really big deal, Todd.
是啊 而且对我们也挺艰难的
Yeah, and it's a bit of a stretch for us, too,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表