Well, you did.
你知道让人难过的是什么吗
And you know what the sad thing is?
我们本来可以一起嘲笑某人的小腿植入的
We could be laughing at someone's calf implants right now.
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
我只是在欣赏你的睡姿
I'm just watching you sleep.
你看上去真漂亮
You look so pretty.
好吧 但别太大声喘气
Okay, but don't breathe so loud.
你去哪儿啊
Hey, where are you going?!
我找不到可以进去的地方
I can't find a way in.
我什么都看不见
I can't see anything,
但我听见他们的笑声了
but I hear them laughing.
你知道小孩子为什么会笑
And you know why kids laugh.
因为他们心中充满喜悦 而不是怀疑吗
Because their hearts are filled with joy, not suspicion?
我们一定要搞清楚他们在干什么
We have got to see what is going on in there.
把那个嗡嗡响的东西从车里拿出来
Get the drone thing out of the car.
那个'东西'可是专业航♥空♥摄影器材
That "Thing" is a professional aerial-photography tool
只为房♥地♥产♥事业服务
for real-estate use only!
你用它拍你自己在沙滩堆小天使
You used it at the beach to film yourself doing sand angels.
那是我在拍宣传片
For my "Phil Dunphy Will Get You
《菲尔为您的海滨别♥墅♥提供天堂般好价格》
a Heavenly Deal On a Beach House" video.
专业房♥地♥产♥用具
A professional real-estate tool!
你答应过了的
That was the consensus.
喂 艾利克斯 你找到什么了
Hey, Alex. What did you find out?
好吧 这件事确实比海莉说的更重大
Okay, this is a bigger deal than Haley let on.
她班上只有5个人
Only five people in her class
被选上参加摄影展
were picked to show their photographs,
海莉是其中之一
And haley was one of them.
太棒了
Amazing!
她班上一共不止5个人吧
Are there more than five people in the class?
是的 那是我最先核查的
Yes. That's the first thing I checked.
那我们确实一定要去看看了
Then we really do have to be there.
打电♥话♥邀请米奇尔舅舅和外公一起来
Call uncle Mitchell and grandpa and see if they can join us.
她没发现你打探她的隐私吧
She didn't catch you snooping, did she?
没有 她在睡午觉
No. She's taking a nap.
她最近睡午觉比以前多多了
She's been taking a lot more naps lately.
去看看能不能查出是怎么回事
See what you can find out about that.
这样做太不对了
This is so wrong.
特殊时期特殊...
Eh, well, desperate times call for desperate --
你脑袋上是什么东西
What is on your head?
用来防眩光的 但显然挡不住你的怒视
It provides glare protection, but apparently not from you.
赶紧开始吧
Let's just do this.
我们是空军
We are airborne.
熟练地越过电线
Expertly navigating the wires.
你说得对
You're right.
我们已经通过围墙 接近目标
We have cleared the wall. Approaching target.
他们在那里
There they are.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
他们在什么东西上跳来跳去
They're jumping around on stuff.
你看到什么可疑的东西了吗 比如
Do you see anything suspicious, like, um --
比如烟或者什么相关设备 干酪玉米片
like smoke or paraphernalia, nachos?
不 他们在互相拍摄
No, they're filming each other
还像僵尸那样跳来跳去
and moving around like zombies.
亲爱的 他们没在吸毒
Honey, they're not getting high.
他们在拍电影 居然没带我
They're making a movie... without me!
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
那为什么卢克要撒谎说
Then why would luke have lied
去萨米家呢
about going to Sammy's, huh?
亲爱的 你看
Honey, look.
萨米废品回收站
天啊
Oh, god.
他还是我们的小乖乖
Well, he's still our little boy.
我们得走了
Oh, we got to get out of here.
可不能让他知道我们监视他
He cannot know we were spying on him.
-快点 -已经晚了
- Come on. - Too late.
太晚了 他们发现了我的遥控飞机
It's too late. They're pointing at the drone.
-什么 -我们被发现了
- What? - We're compromised!
快走 快走
Get out, get out!
我不能丢下遥控飞机
I can't leave the drone!
那是公♥司♥财产
It belongs to the office!
他们还在因为我在白板上
They're still mad at me for writing
用永久性记号♥笔而生我的气呢
on the dry-erase board with a permanent marker!
快上车
Get in the car.
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
那是什么东西
What was that thing?
有人在偷♥拍♥我们
Somebody was filming us.
我爸有个那种玩意儿
Hey, my dad has one of those.
我知道怎么回事了
I know what's going on here.
有个电影公♥司♥想偷我们的点子
A movie studio is trying to steal our idea!
斯皮尔伯格
Spielberg.
我就说过 僵尸跑酷是个超棒的点子
I told you guys, zombie parkour is a million-dollar idea.
我还是没懂 僵尸移♥动♥速度不够快
I still don't get it. Zombies don't move well.
吸血鬼估计会好一点
Vampires, maybe.
标题我都想好了 "吸血鬼跑酷"
Plus, there's your title -- "Vam-par-kour."
我听不出有什么特别的
I don't hear it.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
我最喜欢回到家被这样迎接了
That's how I like to be greeted when I come home!
曼尼今天跟朋友出去玩了
It turns out Manny's hanging with his friends today,
所以我不用接他
so I didn't need to go pick him up.
是哦 不好意思忘了告诉你
Oh, right. So sorry. I forgot to tell you.
不过 反正你也不是什么都告诉我
But, then, you don't tell me everything,
所以没什么所谓
so I guess it's okay.
你说这话太过分了
You got a lot of nerve.
你都已经查过我手♥机♥上的邮件了
You are the one who went through my emails on my phone.
你在说什么 我才没有
What are you talking about? No, I didn't.
所以你不是因为我手♥机♥里的东西生气
So you're not mad at me for something you found on my phone?
不是
No.
好吧 那很好
All right, then. Great.
没有伤害就不算犯规
No harm, no foul.
晚餐见
I'll see you at dinner.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me that phone!
我要看看你在藏什么
I want to see what you're hiding!
我什么都没有藏
I'm not hiding anything.
我都不知道怎么用这该死的玩意儿
I don't even know how to use the damn thing.
看吧 我不小心拨给了艾丽克斯
Oh, look. I accidentally dialed Alex.
我先跟她说两句 她可崇拜我了
Let me say hi to her. The kid idolizes me.
你好 宝贝
Hi, hon.
外公好
Hi, Grandpa.
问个问题 我要怎么删除手♥机♥上的邮件
Real quick, how do I delete e-mails on my phone?
你得先查一下收件箱
Well, first, you have to check your inbox,
垃圾箱还有已发送邮件
your trash folder, and your sent folder.
很多人会忽略已发送邮件
People often forget about the sent folder.
相信我 你要是也得抢在一个
Trust me, you get pretty adept at this
喜欢偷♥窥♥的老妈之前删掉邮件
when you have to stay one step
你也会很擅长这个的
ahead of your snooping mother.
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
我得挂了
Got to go.
好的 我 我手♥机♥里没有秘密
Uh, yeah, sure. I-I-I have nothing on here.
我先挂了外公的电♥话♥
Let me just disconnect from grandpa,
好像挂不掉
which is not happening right now.
我看到你在干什么了 艾丽克斯
I can see what you're doing, Alex.
你干嘛要删掉米奇尔舅舅的短♥信♥
Why did just delete a text from uncle Mitchell?
我没有
I didn't!
你不是应该更担心
Shouldn't you be more worried
海莉衣柜里的护士服吗
that Haley has a nurse's uniform in her closet?!
我一次只能顾得上一件事
I can only handle one thing at a time.
-你好 克莱尔 -你好 米奇尔
- Hey, Claire. - Hey, Mitchell.
为什么艾丽克斯要删掉你给她的短♥信♥
Why would Alex delete a text from you off her phone?
这个问题我不回答
I'm not answering that question.
手♥机♥是人家的私事
People's phones are their own business.
怎么了
What?
我得挂了 把手♥机♥给我
I got to go. Give me your phone.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表