you didn't sign this shipping form?
不好意思 我立刻签
Oh, no. Sorry. I'll do it now.
现在签有点晚了
Oh, no. No. Now's a little late.
运输公♥司♥早上来过了
See, they came in this morning,
没有经理签字什么也做不了
and they can't do a thing without a manager's signature.
所以现在库房♥里堆了一百块红木板
So now I've got 100 rosewood panels lined up in the warehouse.
以后我希望你能...
On the future, I'd appreciate it --
蒂姆 我觉得你已经说清楚了
Hey, hey, Tim. I think you made your point.
只是个无心之过而已
It was an honest mistake, all right?
-爸 -库房♥不就是用来
- Dad. - I'm just saying that it's what a warehouse is for,
存东西的嘛
to hold things.
-没什么大不了的 -当然
- Not the end of the world. - Right. Of course.
-抱歉 -我才需要抱歉
- Sorry. - No, I'm sorry.
这是我的错 蒂姆 回见
It's my fault. Bye, Tim. Bye!
爸
Dad!
我早上不是在车上跟你说过了嘛
This is exactly what I was talking about in the car this morning!
我希望他们把我当成同事
I want them to see me like a co-worker,
而不是仗着是老板的女儿
not somebody who's getting special treatment
就拥有特权的人
'cause she's the boss' daughter.
你是不是有点过于敏感了
Is it possible you're being a little oversensitive here?
我才没有 我这是...不是吧
No, I'm not. I'm being -- wow, here? Really?!
这是你给我的
You know, you gave me this.
-看看你当时多可爱 -行了行了
- Look how adorable you were. - Okay. Okay. Okay.
我希望你能认真听进去我说的话
I want you to try really hard to hear what I'm saying.
需要帮助的时候我会找你的
When I need your help, I will ask for it.
但在那以前 不要多管闲事
And until then, just butt out.
你怎么变成这样了
What happened to you?
米勒 你的脚指头看起来有点孤单
Hey, Miller, your toes are looking a little lonely.
你怎么不去拜访一下它们
Why don't you pay them a visit?
教练 为什么要做这么多热身运动
What's with the extra warm-ups, coach?
这帮人一整年都没赢过比赛
These guys haven't won all year.
伙计们你们听到了吗
Did you hear that, team?
米勒同学给你们赢了一个小礼物
Miller just bought you a little present.
我不是抱怨 我只是想知道为什么要
I wasn't complaining. I was just wondering why we have to --
围操场跑一圈
Take a lap!
伯特·拉瓦锡 雷德·斯塔格
Burt Levoisier, Red Stagg,
达琪·庞德
Duckie Pond --
都是这所学校的传奇教练
All coaching legends at this high school,
没人能在第一个赛季拿下超过两场胜利
and none have won more than two games their first season.
今天要是赢了就是我的第三场
I win today, that makes three,
我就会变成有史以来最常胜的新生教练
making me the winningest first-year freshman coach ever.
卢克 罗本病了
Oh, hey, Luke, Reuben's sick,
所以你要当今天的播报员
so I'm gonna need you to be the announcer today.
我怎么可能既计分又播报啊
How am I supposed to keep score and announce at the same time?
跟你既是呆瓜又是笨蛋一样 呆笨
Same way you're a spaz and a dork at the same time, spork.
别这个态度 不过保持这种激♥情♥
Okay, lose the attitude, but keep that intensity.
不好意思 裁判
Uh, hey, excuse me, ref.
他们怎么都戴着黑袖标
What's with all the black arm bands?
他们的教练昨晚去世了
Their coach passed away last night.
他病了有一段时间了
He'd been sick for a while.
真不幸 我们还要继续比赛吗
That's terrible. And we're still playing?
这些孩子很坚强
Well, they're tough kids.
罗杰·奈特为高中橄榄球队贡献了一生
Roger Knight lived for high-school football,
他们今天是为他而战
so they're playing this one in his honor.
伙计们 伙计们
Okay, hey, guys! Guys! Guys! Guys!
这是个不幸的消息
Tragic news about coach Knight.
但你们还是要专心打比赛
But you know what? We need to focus up.
表达敬意的机会很多
Plenty of time to pay our respects,
但今天下午不是缅怀奈特教练的时候
but there will be no mourning Knight this afternoon.
-你可真高尚 -是的
- Lot of character over there. - Yep.
-那些孩子一整年都没赢过了 -是的
- Those kids haven't won a game all year. - Uh-huh.
现在还要在他的生日打比赛
And now to have to play on his birthday...
行了 等会儿抛硬币的时候见
Okay, see you at the coin toss.
[房♥屋出♥售♥]
早安[爱尔兰式]
Top of the morning!
搞房♥地♥产♥
Real estate and,
以及从较小的程度上来讲 人生
to a lesser extent, life
都在于坚持
is all about perseverance.
生活总会有不顺
Things go wrong.
钥匙丢了 交易失败 钥匙被乱放
Keys get lost, deals fall through, keys get misplaced.
好多都跟钥匙有关
Uh, a lot of it has to do with keys.
这种时候你就会发现世上有两种人
But that's when you find out there are two types of people --
一种只会盯着锁了的门浪费时间
those who waste time staring at a closed door...
而另一种人会找到一扇窗
and those who find a window.
我正面临第一个"无销♥售♥月"的危机
I'm looking at my first month ever without a sale.
有些人也许会放弃
Some people might give up.
但菲尔·邓菲绝对不会
But those people aren't Phil Dunphy.
不
No!
就像我告诉孩子们的
It's like I tell my kids --
保持乐观的心态一切就会如你所愿
keep a positive attitude and things will fall your way.
就像我最爱的红发歌♥手唱的
As my favorite redhead once sang,
明天太阳会照常升起
the sun will come out tomorrow.
[《小孤儿安妮》是美国著名连载漫画 首次发布于1924年]
那个红发歌♥手自然是米奇尔
That redhead, of course, was Mitchell,
他当时在向我介绍勇敢的孤儿安妮
introducing me to the plucky orphan Annie...
她用她永不言败的精神
...whose never-say-die attitude pulled this country
把这个国家从大萧条中
out of a little thing called...
解救出来
the great depression.
凡是小女孩能做的事 我也能做
And anything a little girl can do, I can try to do, too.
你们好 欢迎回来
Hey, guys! Welcome back!
请随意参观
Drink it in!
很不错吧
Pretty great, huh?
真高兴你们能在白天过来看♥房♥♥子
Oh, am I glad you guys could see this during the daytime.
真心觉得白天房♥子更显好看
I really think it shows better like that.
那么
So?
我们就直入主题掏钱给中介费吧
Should we just cut to the chase and pay me my commission?
开玩笑的 中介费不是直接给我的
I'm kidding. You don't pay me directly.
我邓菲的名字里没有"费"这个字
There's no fee in Dun-- Phil.
菲尔 我们有好消息要宣布
Listen, Phil, we've got some great news.
太好了 我的幸运笔呢
I love it! Where's my lucky pen?
我们想当面告诉你
We wanted to tell you this in person.
-我们刚从医院过来的 -我怀孕了
- We just came from the doctor. - I'm pregnant!
天啊 恭喜你们
Oh, my god! You guys!
但我们打算等孩子出生后
Except we decided to put off buying the house
-再考虑买♥♥♥房♥♥子 -当然
- until after the baby's born. - Sure.
-六年来我们一直试着要孩子 -当然
- We've been trying for, like, six years. - Sure.
曾经有段时间
For a while there,
我们感觉像在被上帝捉弄
it seemed like the universe was against us.
不可能的
That's ridiculous.
上帝怎么会闲到跟一个人对着干
Why would the universe be against one person?
给你贴张士气贴
Here, have a spirit sticker!
大家都有贴哦
Don't be the only student without one.
我才是这学校的好吗
I actually go to this school!
你还真是路人甲啊
Wow, you really are invisible, huh?
这样再好不过了
I could not be more fine with it.
你特别像一部电影里的角色
You're like that guy from that movie
他希望自己没来过人世
who wishes he was never born.
《生活多美好》
"It's a Wonderful Life".
你嘴上这么说 可真这么想吗
You say that, but do you mean it?
[海豚橄榄球队]
雷德·斯塔格球场赢来了美好的一天
Beautiful day here at Red Stagg field.
开球的是主场作战的44号♥
Kicking off for the home team is number 44,
杰森·米勒
Jason Miller,
该球员还是长曲棍球以及足球运动员
who also plays lacrosse, soccer, and all the girl parts
还在和死党们一起出演的《歌♥舞青春》里
when he and his friends act out
扮演了所有女生角色
"High School Musical".
[Girl parts有女性角色和女生私处两个意思]
很可能是他此生看到女生私处的唯一机会
Quite possibly the only girl parts he'll ever see.
海莉
Haley!
你好啊 迪伦
Hey, Dylan!
我都不知道你会过来
I didn't realize you were coming here.
开玩笑呢
Are you kidding?
这地方对我来说像家一样
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表