That's from a croc bite.
我后背上这个
This one here on my back --
是我在墨尔本被煤车撞的
I was hit by a tram in Melbourne.
这里这个...
This right here --
这个痣不正常
That's an irregular mole.
得去好好检查一下
Should probably get that checked out.
我要说的是 澳大利亚对游客是友善的
Point is -- Australia is nice to tourists,
但她对自己的人♥民♥却是苛刻的
but it's tough on its own people.
恭喜你 伙计
Congratulations, mate.
你是我们的一员
You're one of us.
你说的和我想的是一样的吗
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
我想是的
I think I am.
我是鳄鱼·邓菲
I'm Crocodile Dunphy?
这...和我说的还真不沾边儿
That's...not what I was saying at all.
那是笑翠鸟吗 天生看不见东西的
Is that a kookaburra, which are born blind, or --
妈妈
Mom?
你在这里啊
There you are.
爸 笔记本丢了
Dad, the laptop is gone.
我们得马上回酒店
We've got to get back to the hotel right now.
我还清楚记得里面的内容
It's still fresh in my mind.
我想我能再把内容凑齐
I think I can just piece it together --
克莱尔
Claire.
随它去吧
Let it go.
什么 不行
What? No!
我倾注了我的心血在里面
I-I poured my heart into this.
难道你不想气一气厄尔吗
And don't you want to stick it to Earl?
都无所谓
Doesn't matter.
和你的家人在一起吧
Go be with your family.
还记得你小时候吗
Remember when you were a kid?
我们全家出去旅行
We'd take the family trips?
然后我消失了好几天去工作
I'd disappear for days to work.
别和我一样
Don't be me.
我觉得我让你失望了
I feel like I'm letting you down.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我总算有点时间和我女儿一起度假了
I finally get to spend a little vacation time with my daughter.
是啊
Yeah.
那是什么
What is that?
莉莉 我们来了
Lily! We're here!
大爸二爸爱你
Daddies love you!
大爸二爸
Daddies!
我的天
Oh, my gosh!
这地方真漂亮
Oh, this place is beautiful!
那是我们的车 该走了
That's our bus! Time to go!
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
-这些人是谁 -这个人是谁
- Who are these guys? - Who's this guy?
亲爱的 真对不起
Honey, I am so sorry.
从现在开始 我只属于你
From now on, I am all yours.
我发誓 不管你想干什么都行
I promise -- whatever you want to do.
菲尔 我当初想的可不是这个
Phil, this is not what I had in mind.
你做得很好 亲爱的
You're doing great, honey.
什么叫做桥梁
What is a bridge?
它是一条纽带 一座支架
It's a connecter, a supporter,
而有时候 它象征着爱
and sometimes, it's a metaphor for the love --
-我的天 闭嘴 - 拜托
- Oh, my gosh! Stop!! - Come on!
你们好 我们在大堡礁
Hello, from the Great Barrier Reef!
简直棒极了
That was awesome!
爽
Yes!
澳洲航♥空♥
感谢您选择乘坐澳洲航♥空♥
Thank you for choosing to fly Qantas
由澳大利亚直飞洛杉矶的航♥班♥
on our nonstop flight from Australia to Los Angeles.
抛开家人坐在这里让我有些愧疚
I feel a little guilty sitting up here without the family.
-我不觉得 -我也是
- I don't. - Me, either.
你不觉得这样有些过分吗
Don't you think it's a little rude
他们竟然坐在前面
that they're sitting up there?
我永远都不会那么做
I would never do that.
你度完假马上就恢复紧张状态了
Boy, you tense up fast after a vacation.
我发誓我看到休·杰克曼在前面
I swear, that's Hugh Jackman up there.
我们登机时我看到他了
I saw him when we boarded.
我觉得那个不是他
I don't think it's him.
好吧 我要去查个清楚
Oh, well, I'm gonna go find out.
小卡 不要 小卡 拜托
Cam, no. Cam, come on.
让他去吧 要不我们谁都甭想睡
Let him go, or none of us will get any sleep.
伙计们 我过来打个招呼
Hey, guys. Just saying hi.
不好意思
'scuse me.
我觉得这个人不是头等舱的
I don't think he belongs up here.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表