你最喜欢哪个
Which one of these is your favorite?
没关系
Fine.
慢慢来
One by one,
它们都会消失
they will disappear.
或早或晚
Sooner or later,
我们会找到你最爱的那个
we'll get to the one that you love.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
他是中介之王
he's the emperor of escrow.
他太棒了
He puts the toot in tooter.
大家鼓掌欢迎
Let's put your hands together for
菲尔·邓菲
Phil Dunphy!
感谢这么好的司仪
Thanks for the kind introduction,
也就是我
me.
不像前几年
Now, unlike past years...
我不会再站在这
I'm not gonna stand up here
一直冲你们叽哩呱啦
and talk your ears off.
不 女士们先生们
No, ladies and gentlemen.
应该给你们点好东西
You deserve more.
今年
This year,
我要把词都唱出来
I'm gonna sing them off.
我要卖♥♥*
*I'm selling away
周六挂出一间房♥子开卖♥♥*
*Set an open house for Saturday
经纪人们的聚会*
*A gathering of agents
出现在大篷车*
*Appeared in caravan
我刚刚离婚*
*I'm a new divorce
我现在需要间房♥子*
*Now I need a house
可以让我养猫*
*That's cat-friendly
人们说伟大的艺术家
They say the greats
绝不会让任何事情影响表演
never let anything affect their performance.
或许这些伟人没有女儿
Well, maybe the greats never had a daughter
在你计划好的五次实时台上换装中的
who checked out during the third of five planned
第三次时走神
real-time, mid-performance wardrobe changes.
我不得不说
I'm not gonna lie.
这让我丧失了信心
It knocked me off my game.
在板子上*
*On the board
这是表演的一部分吗
Is this part of it?
不是
No.
这不是表演的一部分
It's not part of it.
在法学院
In law school,
温迪·柯克就有点容易情绪激动
Wendy Kirk could be a little intense.
我一直希望她会越来越温柔 可是
I always hoped that she'd soften over time, but...
有些人会向相反方向发展
...some people go the other way.
这地方是个噩梦
This place is a nightmare.
情况很糟糕
The conditions are deplorable,
大家都不应该
and no one should have to suffer
每天遭受这样的虐待
this kind of abuse on a daily basis.
什么暴君像这样完全不尊重人命啊
What kind of tyrant has such utter disregard for human life?
我♥干♥不下去了
I can't do this.
你必须干下去
You have to.
温迪需要听到
Wendy needs to hear it.
是啊 可我紧张 要是她
Yeah, but I'm nervous. You know, what if she --
-米奇尔 -是 你好
- Mitchell. - Yes! Hi!
我刚刚想到一个好主意
I just had a great idea.
我觉得你最适合培训雷克斯了
I think you would be the perfect person to groom Rex.
[Groom有清洗和培训两个意思]
什么
E-excuse me?
我只是觉得他真的会
I just think he'd really respond
和你这样的人产生共鸣
to someone like you, you know?
你不介意吧
Y-you don't mind, right?
不不 怎么会
Uh, uh, no. No, not at all.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
麻烦你过去自我介绍一下吧
Will you go over and introduce yourself?
自我介 好吧
I-intro-- okay.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. Yeah. - Thank you.
你好 我是米奇尔
Hello. I'm Mitchell.
显然这现在是我的工作了
And, apparently, this is my job now.
天呐 你真臭
Oh, god, you smell.
大家都在看我
People are looking at me.
因为你让我把你打扮得很漂亮
That's because you let me make you beautiful.
别瞎说 我漂亮吗
Stop it. Am I?
你很美
Yes, you are.
玩得开心
Have fun.
去吧去吧
Go. Go.
德鲁 你好 德鲁
Drew. Hey, Drew.
玩得开心吗
Having fun?
开心 还好吧
"Fun"? Uh...okay.
德鲁 德鲁 听我说
Oh, Drew. Drew, listen.
我和菲尔今晚会很晚才回家
Phil and I are gonna be out really late tonight,
所以你开车带艾丽克斯回去时
so there will not be an adult at the house
家里没有大人
when you drop Alex off,
知道我什么意思吗
if you know what I mean.
是的 别担心
Yeah, don't worry.
我会开车送她回去
I'll, uh-- I'll drop her off,
我不会进屋的
and I won't go in.
大房♥子
Well... big house,
还有 可爱的女儿
you know... cute daughter--
我不反对你送她进门
I would not be opposed to you walking her in,
在我们回家前陪着她
keeping her company until we get back.
我刚说了
Like I said,
我们很晚才回家
we will not be back until late.
我听明白了 邓菲太太
I hear you, Mrs. Dunphy.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
不得不相信你啊 因为我们
Well, gonna have to trust you because we have no way
无法知道你会干些什么
of knowing what you're gonna get up to.
这样 要是你的车挡在车道上
In fact, if your car is blocking the driveway,
我就鸣两次笛
I'll just honk twice
然后等你出来
and wait for you to come out.
-好的 -很好
- Okay. - Okay.
去找她吧 小伙子 快去
Go get her, tiger. Come on.
干得好 塔克
Nice job, Tucker.
你做了很多
I mean, you made so many choices
我不可能做出的选择
that I never would have made,
但大部分效果不错
but a lot of them are working.
这样啊
Oh, well, you know,
我就是看你策划的
I just watched the videos
很多很多舞会视频
of the many, many dances you planned
然后就想出了这么一个主意
and just built off that one on idea.
孩子们
Hey, kids!
我的小甜心们
There are my little chalupas!
你对朗达做了什么
Um, what did you do to Rhonda?
我把她整干净了
I cleaned her up.
不 你毁了她
No, you broke her.
我不喜欢这样的她
I hate her like this.
她美极了
She looks fantastic.
对你来说是
To you!
把她变回去 这样很伤脑筋
Fix her. Ugh, it confuses me.
卢克啊
Oh, Luke.
"家里没人"
"The house will be empty"?
你在给我拉皮条
You are pimping me out!
你俩显然喜欢对方
It is clear that the two of you like one another.
有时需要有人推你们一把
Sometimes, you need a little nudge.
你可是行为监督人啊
Well, you're a chaperone!
快消失吧
Just disappear!
这舞会不是你该来的地方
This dance is not for you!
你真走运 居然是水
You're lucky that's water.
该死
Damn it.
她已经生了一个小时的闷气了
She's been stewing in there for an hour.
我们不如锁上门
I say let's lock the door,
拉了电闸
cut the power.
让她意识到我们态度有多严肃
Let's show her that we mean business.
我们先采取温和点的手段吧 监狱长
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表