剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on Legends of Tomorrow...
我打算向诺拉求婚
I plan on asking Nora to marry me.
我愿意
Yes.
你不明白命运织布机有多危险
You don't understand how dangerous that Loom is.
得了吧 查莉
Come on, Charlie.
我们可以用织布机救阿斯特拉
We'll use the Loom to help Astra,
之后我会帮你永远摧毁它
and then I will help you destroy it forever.
成交
Deal?
有人在网上说瑞贝卡·西尔弗坏话
Someone's trashing Rebecca Silver online.
真可爱 你遇到喷子了
Cute, you have a troll.
-这是你女儿吗 -也是你女儿
- This your kid? - She's your kid too.
诺拉属于真实的世界
Nora belongs in the real world.
我需要你支持她
I need you to support her.
在你那艘小破船上她无法完成
And she can't do it on that ship of yours.
做正确的事 孩子
Do the right thing, son.
《雨中曲》
《氛围》
早上好 宝贝
Morning, babe.
你还好吗
You okay?
其实 我在想你♥爸♥爸
Actually, I was thinking about your dad.
可真是浪漫
That's romantic.
想他对我说过的话
Thinking about something he said to me.
我是认真的 要向你许诺一生
When I committed my life to you, I meant it.
所以我一直在想
So I've been thinking
或许我们的未来并不在这艘船上
maybe our life together isn't on the ship.
或许是时候向前一步离开这里了
Maybe it's time for us to move on and move out.
一起离开
Together.
听着 我只想和你在一起 哪里都好
Listen, I wanna build a life with you wherever we are.
我懂 可是...
I know, but...
你在时间飞船上无法完成你的工作
you can't really do your job on a timeship.
那传奇们怎么办
What about the Legends?
他们是我的家人
They've become my family,
但只要我还有一只脚停留在过去
but we can't begin our life together
我们就没办法开始真正的生活
when I literally have one foot in the past.
所以我想和他们共赴最后一次任务
So I think I'll do one last mission with the team
然后道别
and say good-bye.
就这么办
We're doing this.
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
但我们应该先刷牙
Yeah, but maybe after we brush our teeth.
好的
Okay.
不是吧 她还在里面吗
Come on! Is she still in there?
扎莉 大家等着呢
Zari, there's a line!
我在弄头发
I'm doing my hair.
弄了一半又不能停下来
You can't stop the glam routine mid-process.
我们说过很多次了
Come on, we talked about this!
让我猜猜 扎莉吗
Oh let me guess. Zari?
我做的报名表怎么了
What happened to the sign-up sheet I made?
米克绝望之中把它烧了
Oh, Mick burned it in frustration
就扎莉敷韩国面膜那次
after Zari's last Korean sheet mask day.
那么现在或许是个好时机
Well, I guess now is as good a time as any
我和诺拉
to tell you two that
有个重要消息要对你们说
Nora and I have some big news...
什么重要消息
We talking big news?
我这有个大谎话要圆
'Cause, guys, I got a whopper.
我告诉约翰我们可以帮他找到命运织布机
I told John we'd help him find the Loom of Fate.
不行 你懂规矩的
Nuh-uh. You know the rules.
等我喝完咖啡才能说那些有的没的
No MacGuffin talk until after I've finished my coffee.
好吧 你们有什么大事要宣布吗
Yeah, and besides, you guys were about to make a big announcement?
没错
Yes.
是要做早间公告了吗
Is it time for morning announcements?
可是我想说 我实在憋不住了
'Cause I need you all to know, I have to go so badly.
希望我姐姐能赶快出来
If my sister ever leaves the bathroom!
-B -天啊
- Oh, B! - Come on.
老弟
Hey, bro,
说的就像你弄头发不用这么久一样
let's not pretend like you don't take this long with your hair.
排队去
Get in line.
厕所还有别的用途
Bathroom's are also for other things.
至于我们的消息
And in other announcements
她还在里面吗
She still in there?
我要是有头发估计也会一样
I would be too if I had all that damn hair.
好吧 这个时机非常完美
Okay, well, uh, this is the perfect time,
现在人都到齐了
now that we're all here,
是时候让你们知道诺拉和我...
to let you know that Nora and I--
你们要搬出去
You're moving out.
-你怎么知道的 -你们结了婚
- How'd you know that? - Well, you got married.
亲密关系最合理的下一步就是...
Next logical step in a relationship--
还有
and by the way,
我昨晚听到你俩折腾的跟兔子似的
I heard you two going at it like jackrabbits last night.
至少有人满足了
Hey, at least someone's getting it.
我的天
Oh, my God.
再出一次任务之后
Look, after one final mission,
诺拉和我就要离开了
Nora and I will be leaving.
-我会想你的 老兄 -等下 真的吗
- Aw, I'm gonna miss you, man. - Wait, for real?
-真的 -恭喜
- Seriously? - Congrats!
我是说 我们都知道这一天会到来
I mean, we always knew this day would come,
但是没想到会这么早
but I never thought it would be so soon.
你要怎么告诉内特
How are you gonna tell Nate?
-告诉内特什么 -什么
- Tell Nate what? - What?
厕所排队时间已经超过30分钟了
The wait for the bathroom is upwards of 30 minutes.
-你敢相信吗 -放轻松
- Can you believe it? - Hey, take it easy.
至少我能和快乐的新婚夫妇一起等
At least I get to wait in line with the happy new couple.
诺拉 欢迎来到新的清晨惯例
Nora, welcome to your new morning routine.
上边来一个
Uptown!
-感谢上帝 -早安 早安 早安
- Thank God. - Good morning, good morning, good morning.
我去 她真好看
Damn, she looks good.
施法完毕
Glam complete.
你们可真的需要清洗下了
You guys could really work on your hygiene.
才早上7点15
Its 7:15.
明日传奇
第五季第八集
米克
Mick!
你在这里啊
There you are.
蒙娜
Mona.
能抱一下吗
Consent to hug you?
我看这是不行的意思
I'll take that as a no.
所以有什么新鲜事吗
So what's new?
什么风流韵事
Any torrid affairs,
绽放的恋情 独处的恋人
flourishing romances, lovers left behind?
瑞贝卡·西尔弗总是需要新点子
Rebecca Silver could always use fresh inspiration.
-没有 -总之
- No. - Anyway,
我是一定要参加诺拉作为新婚女人的
had to be here for Nora's first book club
第一次读书俱乐部
as a married woman.
说到书 我需要你的一些建议
And speaking of books, I could use your advice.
瑞贝卡·西尔弗被一个喷子缠上了
Rebecca Silver has been besieged by a troll.
别管她 我是说他
Forget about her-- I mean--him.
管他是谁
Whoever.
我试过了 但没用
Well, I tried that and it didn't stop.
-我是想尝试联络下 -别
- I was thinking of reaching out. - Don't.
那只会让你感觉更糟
It's just gonna make you feel worse.
我想他只是为了寻求注意
Well, I think it's a cry for help.
也许只是需要某人赋予他们一些爱
Maybe someone just needs to show them love.
那和爱毫无关系
But it's got nothing to do with love!
我在收拾实验室的东西
I was packing up my stuff in the lab,
然后我发现玛丽·安托瓦内特不见了
and I noticed that Marie Antoinette is gone,
拉斯普♥京♥瓶子也空了
and the jars of Rasputin are empty.
一定是阿斯特拉把他们召回了地狱
Astra must have recalled their souls to Hell.
达米恩提到过永恒的折磨什么的
Damien said something about eternal torture.
那么 在打包了
So, um, packing huh?
你跟内特说过了吗
You talked to Nate yet?
当我看到他的脸时
When I saw his face back there,
我完全无法说出来
I-I just couldn't.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表