剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
How would you know that?
你怎么知道我想要什么
How would you know what I want?
我多年来想要和这些孩子做朋友
I spent years wanting these kids to be my friend
但是就算有了仙女教母
and I couldn't even make it happen
我也无法成功
with a fairy godmother!
我等不及要摆脱这个烂地方了
I cannot wait to be done with this stupid place
而且我希望他们能遭到报应
and I hope they all get what they deserve.
不 你不是那么想的
No, you don't mean that.
-我是那么想的 -不 你不是
- Yeah, I do. - No, you don't.
我理解你 我也曾向内心的邪恶低头
Look, I get it. I have given in to my demons.
我明白这个感受
I know what it's like
想让整个世界都感受你的痛苦
to want to make the world feel your pain,
但这并不是你的本心
but that is not who you are.
我在你身上看到了更多
I see so much more in you.
听着
Listen.
做你自己
God, being yourself...
那才是比任何许愿都强大的魔法
that is a magic stronger than any wish.
真心与自己和解
Being truly okay with myself.
伤痛才是正直的人真正找到自我的方式
Scars and all is how the right people truly found me.
现在 如果你还可以许一个愿望
Now, if you had one more wish...
来向他们展现真正的自己
to show all of them who you really are,
你会许什么
what'll it be?
我们应该多担心
How concerned should we be?
我觉得中等 中等级别担心
I say medium. Medium concerned.
开始
Hit it!
什么鬼
What the...
电脑 告诉我
Computer, just tell me h...
我被困在这个鬼地方期间
How many CatChat followers have I lost
掉了多少个粉丝
since I've been stuck in this dump?
我做不到 塔拉齐女士
I can't do that, Miss Tarazi.
也许我不知道最好
It's probably best I don't know.
等下 这个电脑能连网吗
Wait, does this computer get internet?
这是我设计的一个破解程序
It's a computer program I designed to hack it.
你是怎么绕过我的加密安全协议的?
How did you bypass my encrypted security protocol?
只因为我是一个女商人 化妆大♥师♥
Oh, just by being a businesswoman, makeup guru,
牛逼御姐 还有 全方位的天才
bad bitch, and overall genius.
现在给我叫辆车 电脑
Now call me a ride, computer.
你刚才做得真棒 弗雷迪
Hey. You were really good out there, Freddy.
在毕业舞会上能带动大家群舞
Takes some real confidence
还真是需要很有自信的
to bust out backup dancers at prom.
所以这就相当于你的工作
So this gets to be, like, your job,
让孩子们过得更好
making things better for kids?
对 是的
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
外面肯定还有很多孩子
Look, there's gotta be a bunch of kids out there
会需要你的帮助
that could probably use your help,
我想我会没事的
and I think I'm gonna be okay.
谢谢你诺拉 为我做的一切
Thank you, Nora, for everything.
我的车在这呢
There's my ride.
复古风
Vintage.
至少电脑知道我喜欢有风格的出行
At least the computer knows I like to travel in style.
太有趣了
That was fun.
是啊 夜晚才刚刚开始
Yeah, and the night's just getting started.
我知道
I know.
你可以坐我的加长车去任何我们想去的地方
Well, you can take my limo wherever we want to go.
-你先请 -谢谢
- After you. - Thank you.
她给我订了拼车
She booked me a shared ride.
伙计们 他们成功了
Guys, they fixed it.
雷的计划奏效了吗
Ray's plan actually worked?
看来 弗雷迪特别会跳舞
Apparently, Freddy's a really solid dancer.
他不会在舞会上疯狂杀戮了
And he's not gonna go on a killing spree at prom.
那这是谁
Then who is that?
去死吧 你这个混♥蛋♥
Die, you bastard!
尼克
Nick!
不 不要
No, no.
莎拉 看
Sara, look.
凯西·麦尔斯
Kathy Meyers?
她一定是回升者
She must be the encore.
他们想把弗雷迪从我身边夺走
They wanted to take my Freddy away from me.
但当那个女孩邀请他去舞会时
But when that girl asked him to prom,
我知道我必须杀了她和他的所有新朋友
I knew I had to kill her and all of his new friends.
现在我要结束由我开始的这一切
Now I get to finish what I started.
你们的手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥吗
Hey, are you guys getting any service?
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you guys are thinking.
是的 就是我 龙女
Yes, it's me. The Dragon Girl.
等等 车怎么不开呢
Wait, why aren't we moving?
司机 怎么回事
Driver, what's going on?
关上 关上门 快关上
Close it! Close the door, close it!
你杀了我们的朋友 你杀了那些孩子
You killed our friend. You killed those kids.
但这次你跑不掉了
But you're not gonna get away with it this time.
我不会让任何人插足我和我的儿子
I won't let anyone stand between me and my boy.
你是下一个
And you're next.
莎拉
Sara!
-关上门 -快关上门
- Close the door! - Close the door!
等等 等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你杀我之前
Before you kill me,
我还有些不理解的事情
there's just something I don't understand, huh?
你是怎么走到这一步的
How did you get here?
说说 每个杀手都有故事
Come on, every killer has a story.
为什么你不告诉我你的故事呢
Why don't you tell me yours, yeah?
我杀了那些捣蛋鬼之后
After I killed those brats,
我的弗雷迪做了替罪羊
my Freddy took the fall.
他想保护我
He wanted to protect me.
但我知道我不能没有他
But I knew I couldn't live without him.
我是对的 因为在他被处决的那晚
And I was right, because he's not the only one who died
他不是唯一一个死的人
the night of his execution.
我在铁山监狱突发心脏病
I had a heart attack right there in Iron Heights.
我和他一起死了
I died with him!
但之后
But then,
我被从地狱送回来了
I was sent back from hell.
我有了第二次机会
Given a second chance,
让我能把弗雷迪带回属于他的家
a chance to bring Freddy home where he belongs,
也让我能结束由我开始的这一切
a chance to finish the job I started.
没有人能再把我们分开
And no one can ever take us away from each other.
宝贝 我们在创造历史
Babe, it's happening.
我们是笑到最后的女孩
We're final girls!
感受下龙之烈焰 你个疯子
That's right! Feel the burn of Dragoness, you psycho!
妈妈
Mom?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
弗雷迪 我这么做是为了你
Freddy, I'm doing this for you.
为了我们
For us.
我不能失去你 弗雷迪 没你我会活不下去
I can't lose you, Freddy. I can't live without you.
不要妨碍我 弗雷迪
Let me do this, Freddy.
我动不了
I can't move.
你不需要她们 你需要的是我
You don't need them, you need me.
我们一起远走高飞
We could get away with this together.
不 不
No, no.
我知道我是什么样的人了 我不会选择自闭
I-I know who I am now and I'm not gonna lock myself away.
那这是为了你好
Then this is for your own good.
他们成功了
They did it!
贝哈德
Behrad?
没事了
It's all right.
你还好吗
You okay?
我完全明白你为什么偷传家宝了
I totally get why you stole that.
可以接受
Fair enough.
瞬间发生了好多事
This is a lot.
你当时跟她一起 在豪华轿车里 是吗
And you were at the limo with her, right?
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
马上回来
I'll be back.
我知道她有问题 但是
I know she needs help, but...
我的亲人只有她了
she was all I had.
他们却把她带走了
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表