剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你也好
Toot-toot to you.
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
你好 查莉
Hello, Charlie.
-艾娃 -怎么了 莎拉
- Hey, Ava. - Yes, Sara?
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗 玩偶
Are you bloody kidding me? Puppets?
又来
Again?
我想说我让你难过了
I wanted to say that I feel bad
我也很难过
that I made you feel bad.
也许我们应该加强沟通
Oh, well, maybe we should communicate.
很抱歉我没有把玩偶星城的
I'm sorry I kept the job offer
工作机会告诉你
in Puppet Star City a secret.
我只是觉得你想要
I was only considering it because I thought you
-安定下来 -我之前是这么想的
- wanted to settle down. - Well, I used to want that,
但我在飞船上很开心
but I've been having a lot of fun on the ship.
那我就告诉野狗玩偶不干了
Then I'll tell Puppet Wild Dog to shove it!
或许你们也可以通过沟通解决问题
Maybe you can work out your problem with communication.
没错
Yeah!
你要让我去南极 查莉
You were gonna send me to the South Pole, Charlie.
你不明白命运织布机
You don't understand how dangerous
有多危险 约翰
that Loom is, John-o.
它让我们姐妹可以掌控
It gave my sisters and me control
别人的生死
over everyone's lives.
我毁掉了那东西 我们自♥由♥了
Now, I smashed that thing so we could be free.
人们想叛逆就叛逆 想小众就小众
People could be free rebel, free to be weird.
得了吧 查莉
Oh, come on, Charlie.
如果你发觉织布机又出现在某个宇宙
If you sensed that the Loom was in one universe again,
怎么说 你的姐妹不会发觉吗
what's to say your sisters didn't feel it too?
到时候如何阻止她们寻找织布机
And what's to stop them going after it
用来干坏事呢
for the wrong reasons?
听着 我会用织布机救阿斯特拉
Listen, I will use the Loom to help Astra,
之后我会帮你永远摧毁它
and then I will help you destroy it forever this time.
永远
Forever.
成交
Deal?
成交
Deal.
沟通合作万岁
Yay for communication and cooperation!
那会是谁呢
I wonder who that is.
是单车信使贝哈德
It's bike messenger Behrad.
希望你们度过愉快的一天
I hope you're having a wonderful day.
-我们来看看送来了什么 -打开它
- Let's see what was delivered. - Open it!
打开它
Open it!
是安全沟通帽
It's the Safe Space Sombrero.
快停止 快停止
Please make it stop. Make it just stop.
我要
I am going to just--
只有带着安全沟通帽的人可以讲话
Only the person wearing the Safe Space Sombrero may speak.
你毁了她的生活
You've ruined her life.
因为你还有她跟着混的那一帮人
Her life is absolutely in shambles because of you
她的生活混乱不堪
and the idiot brigade she hangs out with.
你看她
I mean, look at her!
没有出路 只能当该死的仙女教母
She's trapped in this horrible fairy godmother job!
该死的
Horrible job?
知道吗 爸爸
You know what, Dad?
我现在的人生 不是雷的选择
My life now, that's not Ray's choice.
是我的选择
It's mine.
我知道你觉得所有的魔法都该为己所用
I know you think all magic should be self-serving,
但我喜欢帮助孩子们
but I like helping kids,
养大我的人不是我的爸爸
because being raised by a demon cult
而是崇拜恶魔的人
instead of my own father...
不是我的选择
that wasn't my choice.
是你的选择
That was yours.
所以可能陪伴孩子能帮我解决这个问题
So maybe working with kids helps me cope with that.
而且你说得对
And you're right.
我不是你记忆里的诺拉宝贝
I'm not the Nora doll you remember.
我喜欢这样的我
I like who I am,
我不会回去的
and I'm never going back.
我一直是个混♥蛋♥
I've been an ass.
我想象中的 你的幸福生活
I've had this vision of this... life that would make you happy.
我显然想错了
Obviously I was wrong.
我只是想让你为我自豪
I just want you to be proud of me.
自豪
Proud of...
诺拉宝贝 我为你自豪
Nora doll, I am.
真的吗
Really?
真的
I really am.
孩子们 快看
kids, look!
太阳在微笑
The sun is smiling!
我以为我们一家人已经是一团糟了
I thought my family was messed up,
这些人简直是精神错乱
but these guys are truly deranged.
我现在想跟我家人待在一起
I wanna be with my own family now.
仙女教母 我还你自♥由♥
Fairy godmother, I release you.
起作用了
It worked!
我被治愈了
I've been cured.
我不再害怕火车了
I'm not afraid of trains anymore!
别见怪 雷
No hard feelings, Ray?
我愿意
Yes.
你愿意
Yes?
对 我愿意
Yes. Yes.
我愿意 我愿意
Yes, yes, yes, yes.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
抱歉我之前不想把你介绍给爸爸
I'm so sorry I tried to hide you.
我等不及想嫁给你
I can't wait to marry you.
我迫不及待想娶你
I can't wait to marry you.
那我们结婚吧
So let's--let's do it.
我们结婚吧 现在就结婚
Let's do it. Let's do it right now.
-现在吗 -就现在
- Right now? - Right now.
我自♥由♥了 我爸爸在这里
I'm off duty. My dad's here.
他的行踪不定 所以我们 我们结婚吧
His schedule's unpredictable, so let's--let's--let's do it.
现在 在今晚
Right now. Tonight.
当然 好啊
Yeah. Okay.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
好
Okay.
你们还没有结婚
You're not married yet.
香槟
Champagne?
我想告诉你我有多么感谢
I wanna tell you how much I appreciate
你为我女儿所做的一切
everything you've done for my daughter.
谢谢你 但
Thank you, but, um,
我没做什么
I haven't really done that much.
是她自己了不起
She's pretty incredible all on her own.
是的 但你能让她幸福
Yeah, but you make her happy.
而作为她生命中曾经唯一的男人
That's something that I ultimately failed at
我就没做到这一点
when I was the main man in her life.
我觉得你可能
Well, you know, I-I think
对自己太苛刻了
you're being too hard on yourself.
我不需要你的鼓励
I don't need a pep talk.
我只需要你为我做件事
But I do need you to do something for me.
-我需要你支持她 -当然 一直都会
- I need you to support her. - Of course. Always.
我觉得你没明白
No, I don't think you understand
我的意思
what I'm trying to say.
诺拉的工作对她很重要
Nora's job is very important to her,
在你那艘小破船上她无法完成
and she can't do it on that silly little ship of yours.
诺拉需要生活在真实的世界
Nora belongs in the real world,
和你一起
and you belong together.
我希望你能明白我的意思
I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here.
做正确的事 孩子
Do the right thing, son,
否则我会回来抓你的
or I'll come back and get you.
开个玩笑
I'm only kidding.
我就是这么想的
Okay. That's what I thought.
也不完全是玩笑
But not really.
借食消愁呢
Eating your feelings, I see?
没有我她会过得更好
She's better off without me.
她是特意来找你的
She reached out to you for a reason.
她傻 我也傻
She's an idiot. I'm an idiot.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表