剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
We go down fighting.
听好了
All right, listen up.
有一群影魔正在着陆加德纳码头
I got a ton of those shadow things descending on Gardner Pier.
收到 我们在路上
Copy, we're en route.
战衣换新了
This is new.
新世界 新造型
New world, new look.
别闲聊 他们到了
Cut the chatter, they're here.
搞什么
What the hell?
仅此而已吗
Was that it?
还没有结束
It's not over yet.
完人 宇宙保护者想要阻挠我
Paragons, the universal safeguard meant to thwart me.
是时候送你们上路了
It is time to meet your end!
我们需要一个加固核心来控制反应堆
We'll need a reinforced core to contain the reaction.
钛
Titanium?
不 那个太重了
No, that's too heavy.
我们需要 我们需要的是
What we need--what we need is...
所剩无几的钷
Depleted promethium.
尖端科研实验室 影魔正朝你们的位置前进
STAR Labs, I've got shadows advancing on your position.
交给我
On it.
好久不见 冰霜 你气色不错
It's been a while, Frosty. You look good.
谢谢 我读过你的书 瑞贝卡
Thanks. I read your book, Rebecca.
哪本 我挺高产的
Which one? I'm very prolific.
你想解决这家伙吗 还是我来
Do you wanna take this guy, or should I?
女士优先
Ladies first.
长者先 美人后
Age before beauty.
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
你们的救命恩人
Guy who just saved your ass.
我们自己能搞定
We had that covered.
你当然可以
Sure you did.
他们要来了 准备好了吗
Company's coming. You ready?
随时待命
I stay ready.
我是命运的化身
I am destiny incarnate,
不可阻挡 无法逃避
inexorable and inescapable.
你们什么都不是
You are nothing.
虫子注定要被碾碎在我的脚下
Insects fated to be crushed beneath my heel
根本想都不用想
without a moment's thought.
斗争是没有用的
Fighting is useless.
投降吧
Surrender.
今天不行 以后更不行
Not today. Not ever.
奥利弗的牺牲就是为了让我们继续战斗
Oliver died so that we could continue to fight.
他为这个新世界牺牲了所有
He sacrificed everything for this new world,
我们不会辜负他的
and we will not fail him.
我们不会辜负这个世界
We will not fail this world.
为了奥利弗
For Oliver.
-为了奥利弗 -为了奥利弗
- For Oliver. - For Oliver.
为了奥利弗
For Oliver!
为了奥利弗
For Oliver!
超级英雄的时代结束了
The age of heroes ends now!
朋友们 我们需要一个更大的炸♥弹♥
Guys, we're gonna need a bigger bomb.
飞行队 跟我来
Sky team, with me.
雷 微型炸♥弹♥准备得怎么样
Ray, how's that shrink bomb coming?
我们非常需要一些高效的帮手
Well, we could really use some fast hands.
有可能吗
Could we ever.
巴里
Barry.
超女 小心
Supergirl, look out!
荣恩
J'onn!
你从哪来 闪闪
Where are you from, Sparkles?
别叫我闪闪 我从弗里兰来的
Don't call me Sparkles. I'm from Freeland.
火星人心灵感应告诉我你们被抓了
Martian came, got in my head, told me y'all got caught up.
那天真怪
It's been a weird day.
何止是怪
That's an understatement.
我们要做什么
All right, what are we making?
-好 计划 是吧 -对
- All right, so plans, right? - Yep.
这是我们要造的
Now, this is what we have to build.
这些零件都非常易爆
Now, these pieces are all very volatile.
要小
Be--
-看起来如何 -好了 很好
- How's this look? - Okay, that's good.
好喜欢他的行为
Love when he does that.
很完美 其实
That's perfect, actually.
那么我们现在要做的就是 启动它之后
Okay, so now all we have to do is get it into direct contact
马上直接连接反监视者
with the Anti-Monitor once we've activated it.
好的 启动只要按这个按钮
Okay, and to activate it I just press this button?
-别 不要碰 -你疯了吗
- No don't touch that! - Are you crazy?
好啦 好啦 放松 放松
All right, okay, relax, relax.
雷 你跟我来
All right, Ray, you're coming with me.
酷
Oh, cool.
不要
No!
影魔又在行动了
Shadows are on the move again.
佩雷斯着陆
Pérez Landing.
佩雷斯着陆
我们知道 我们就在这里
Yeah, we know. We're here.
巴里
Barry.
炸♥弹♥准备好了
Bomb's ready.
雷正送去飞行队
Ray's running it to the sky team.
时间紧迫 雷
We're running out of time here, Ray.
-快点 -加速中
- Hurry! - Hurrying.
希望我没来晚
Hope I'm not too late.
-雷 -坚持住 超人
- Ray? - Hang on, Superman.
像个女生一样丢出去
Throw it like a girl.
一向如此
Always.
你怎么 不
How did you--no!
我们做到了 做到了
We did it. We did it!
等等 卡在哪里
Wait, but where's Kal?
我在这
I'm right here.
抱歉 超人 变大
Sorry about that, Superman. Here you go.
谢谢你 奥利弗
Thank you, Ollie.
我的美国同胞们
My fellow Americans,
今天我们的生活 我们的世界
today our way of life, our world,
险遭终结
almost came to an end.
一个叫做反监视者的个体
An entity known as the Anti-Monitor
袭击并企图毁灭地球
attacked Earth intent on its destruction.
总统就反监视者危机发表讲话
庆幸的是 地球上最伟大的英雄
Thankfully, we were saved
拯救了我们
by Earth's greatest heroes...
他们在我们最需要的时候出现了
Who came together when we needed them the most
-莎拉 -宝贝
- Hey, Sara. - Hey, sweetie.
宝贝 过来
Baby, come over here.
弟弟想要跟你玩
Your brother wants to play with you.
他们的团结和力量
Their unity and strength
为我们所有人树立榜样
should be an example for us all.
我听说这次行动由星城的
I'm told this assembly was led by Star City's
奥利弗·奎恩所领导
Oliver Queen
他又叫绿箭侠
otherwise known as the Green Arrow.
我们向这些勇敢的女士和男士致谢
We give thanks to these brave women and men
他们有着坚毅 顽强
who, with great tenacity, tireless work,
和无畏的精神 为国家 为地球
and the utmost courage, put their lives on the line
冲锋陷阵 以命相搏
for our country, our planet.
露易丝
Hey, Lois.
克拉克 我需要你马上来大都会
Clark, I need you to get to Metropolis now.
是孩子们的事
It's the boys.
孩子们
The boys?
对 亲爱的 你儿子
Yeah, honey, your sons.
虽然一场硬仗
While in a hard-fought battle,
难免有牺牲
loss is expected.
悲伤也是难免的
It never gets any easier,
我在这里 告诉大家
so it is with great sadness
一个悲痛的消息 奥利弗·奎恩
that I must inform you that Oliver Queen
牺牲了自己的生命换来了世界的幸存
sacrificed his life for our world's survival.
总统就反监视者危机发表讲话
他是第一个
He is known to us
被大家知道的英雄
as the first of our heroes,
他的死对我们来说是巨大的损失
and while this is a devastating loss,
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表