剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你是人类
You're a human.
那意味着你只此一生可以活
And that means that you only have one life to live.
别再试图控制一切而
Now, don't go wasting that
浪费了自己的人生
trying to keep everything under your control.
应该能修好她了
All right, that should do her.
你好 你好 你好
Hola, konnichiwa, bonjour,
你好 你好 你好 你好
ni hao, ciao, marhabaan, zdravstvuyte.
-她在干什么 -检测到英文
- What's she doing? - English detected.
你好 你叫什么名字 船长
Hello, what is your name, Captain?
船长 我喜欢
Captain? Ooh, I like that.
不带我一起操作吉迪吗
Working on Giddy without me?
我们今早试图联络你 但你没有回复
We tried comming you this morning, but you didn't answer.
视线回避 双颊泛红
Broken eye contact, flush cheeks?
这不公平
I mean, that's not fair.
我掩饰不了自己的秘密
I can't keep a secret from myself.
我们掩饰了什么秘密
What are we keeping a secret?
老弟 当一个男人和一个女人
Well, bro, when a man and a woman
深爱彼此
love each other very much--
你是在说和内特做♥爱♥的事吗
Are you talking about sex with Nate?
那不是秘密
That's not a secret.
现在 你和约翰 那才是秘密
Now, you and John, that's a secret.
-贝哈德 -贝哈德 干得漂亮
- Behrad! - Behrad, nice.
怎么
Hey, what's...
-发生什么了 -没事 我
- What's happening? - It's fine. I'm--
你不好
You're not fine.
你在流血
You're bleeding!
是我
It's me.
因为在这里 我造成了暂时的扰乱
By being here I'm causing a temporal disturbance,
那正置你于死地
and it's killing you.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我是说有两条时间线
It means there's two timelines
正在争取控制贝哈德的人生
fighting for control of Behrad's life,
在我的时间线里 你死了
and in mine, you're dead.
我得回到图腾里了
I have to go back in the totem.
不行
No way.
贝哈德
Behrad-jan...
现在轮到我来救你了
it's my turn to save you.
我可以给你发短♥信♥吗
Can I text you in a totem?
不行 图腾里没有科技
No, there's no technology allowed.
连传呼机都没有
Not even, like, a pager.
我会非常
I'm gonna miss you...
想你的
so much.
我也是
Me too.
你明白我一定要去做这件事 对吧
You know I have to do this, right?
我明白
Yeah.
我只希望
I just wish...
我希望能为你留下
I wish I was leaving you with some...
一些东西
something...
你已经给我了
You--you are, and you have.
我
I mean...
我在海伍德乐园失去了一切
I've lost everything at Heyworld--
所有关于我们的记忆
all of our memories,
但你又把这些记忆还给了我
but you brought those back to me.
现在我又记住了我爱了一生的女人
Now I get to remember the woman I love forever.
无怨无悔
No regrets.
无怨无悔
No regrets.
这不公平 我们才刚把你救回来
It's not fair. We only just got you back.
我们一定能帮助你
Yeah, there has to be something that we can do.
你们已经帮了
You already did.
你们找到了我 把我带回家
You found me and brought me home.
等等 所以有两个她
Wait, there are two of them?
米克
Mick.
那
So, uh...
你要怎么回去
how are you gonna get back?
图腾大♥师♥ 还记得吗
Totem Master, remember?
大家再见
Bye, guys.
我要一醉方休
I need so many drinks.
好
Yeah.
我知道一个好地方
I know the perfect place.
我们是嗅觉乐队
We're The Smell.
欢迎来到你们这辈子最好的演奏会 一群笨蛋
Now welcome to the best show of your lives, you wankers!
*朋友 欢迎来我的环形巷尾*
*Welcome to my cul-de-sac, friend*
*这条街的末尾是个圆*
*That's a street that ends in a circle*
*圆没有头尾*
*The thing about circles is they never end*
*我们的友谊永不断*
*So our friendship can be universal*
*帕克先生的环形巷尾*
*It's Mr. Parker's cul-de-sac*
*帕克先生的环形巷尾*
*Mr. Parker's cul-de-sac
他们不是死了吗
Weren't they dead?
大家都死过
I mean, who hasn't died?
终于能穿越了
Finally, some time travel.
我不敢相信查莉是嗅觉乐队的主唱
I can't believe Charlie is the lead singer of The Smell.
太疯狂了 那是我最喜欢的乐队
That's insane. They're my favorite.
还有逃亡乐队 我们接下来可以去看他们
Oh, and the Runaways. We can go see them next.
明天你还上课呢 周末去可以吗
It's a school night. How about the weekend?
行
Yeah.
* 帕克先生的环形巷尾 *
* Mr. Parker's cul-de-sac *
借过一下
Excuse me, boss.
* 环形巷尾 *
* Cul-de-sac *
你有什么打算
So, what's next for you, love?
我要尝试一下在人间的生活
I guess I'll give life above ground a fair shot.
纽约 巴黎 东京
New York, Paris, Tokyo?
我在考虑偏远乡村的
I was thinking about this haunted house
鬼屋
out in the sticks.
是吗
Were you, now?
约翰·康斯坦丁
房♥租有着落了
Got my rent covered.
终于
Finally.
那行吧
All right, then.
干杯
Cheers.
* 如果你想找一个新的朋友 *
* So, if you're looking for a friend that's new *
* 和你相似的朋友 *
* A friend like you *
* 欢迎来到我的环形巷尾 朋友 *
* Welcome to my cul-de-sac, friend *
* 这是一条永无止境的路 *
* It's a street that goes on forever *
* 友谊最终有点惹到我 *
* Friendship piss me a little in the end *
* 一起带来环形巷尾 *
* So let's bring me cul-de-sac together *
* 帕克先生的环形巷尾 *
* Mr. Parker's cul-de-sac *
* 帕克先生的环形巷尾 *
* Mr. Parker's cul-de-sac *
* 帕克先生的环形巷尾 *
* Mr. Parker's cul-de-sac *
好样的
That's my girl!
各位 各位 各位 我能尝到月亮的味道
Guys, guys, guys, guys. I can taste the moon.
够了 别喝了
And that's enough of these.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
我们来 我们玩 我们征服
We came, we partied, we conquered,
是时候 是时候回家了
and now it's time to go-- it's time to go home.
回家
Home!
其实呢 各位
Actually, guys...
我想我只陪你们到这了
I think this is the end of the line for me.
-什么 -等等 什么
- What? - Wait, what?
-真的吗 -是的
- For reals? - Yeah.
是时候老实待在一个地方
It's time for me to just stay put for once
扎根下来了
and set down some roots.
好吧 如果你有需要
All right, well, if you ever need anything--
任何需要 你知道去哪找我们
and I mean anything-- you know where to find us.
谢谢船长
Thanks, Captain.
一朝是传奇
Once a Legend...
-永远是传奇 -谢谢
- Always a Legend. - Thank you.
过来啊 你们这些人
Well, come on, all of you!
过来
Get in here!
我爱你们
Oh, I love you!
-我会想你们的 -我们也会想你的
- I'm really gonna miss you guys. - We'll miss you.
好了 你们走吧
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表