剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Come on, I do not have a savior complex.
你说真的吗
Are you serious right now?
把我从恶魔手中就出来 约翰·康斯坦丁
Oh, save me from my demons, John Constantine.
那你自己呢
Oh, well, what about you, then?
说起救世主情结
I mean, you talk about savior complex,
你那些自我治愈和建议视频又是怎么回事
what with all your self-help and advice videos,
用来把追随者从苦日子中救出来的的视频
saving your minions from a life of drudgery.
我是给关注我的人一些向往
I give my followers something to aspire to.
向往 真的吗 向往什么
Aspire to, really? What's that, then?
对了 向往成为一个肤浅的傻瓜
Oh, yeah, it's, uh, being a superficial git.
如果你觉得我肤浅 你为什么还跟我一起
If you think I'm superficial, then why are you here with me?
你知道吗 我不知道
Do you know what? I don't know.
我可能觉得今天遭的罪还不够吧
I just think I haven't had enough punishment for one day.
遭罪
Punishment?
那你该快点走啊 快点
You should just go, then. Right now.
你想要我走 我真的会走的
You want me to leave? Because I will leave.
我会立刻离开 不再回来
I will go right now and I will not come back.
太棒了 快走
Good, great, leave.
就算你是世界上最后一个男人
I wouldn't want to be with you right now
我也不想和你待在一起
if you were the last man on Earth.
太好了 就算你是世界上最后一个女人
Well, good, because I wouldn't want to be with you
我也不想和你待在
if you were the last woman--
我们该从哪开始呢
So, where should we start?
头 肩膀 膝盖 还是脚趾
Head, shoulders, knees, or toes?
都不要怎么样
How about none of those things?
要么你把戒指给我 要么我砍了你的手
You can hand me those rings or you can give me your hands.
就这么简单
It is that simple.
这不是你 你跟她们不一样
This isn't you. You're not like them.
你对我一无所知
You don't know a thing about me.
但我知道当你得选留在地狱
I do know that when you had to choose between
还是相信传奇们时
staying in Hell or putting your trust in the Legends,
你抓住了艾娃的手 跨向了相信
you grabbed Ava's hand and took a leap of faith.
那是个错误
That was a mistake.
只是一时的软弱
A moment of weakness
那时我还觉得我想见我母亲
when I still believed I wanted to see my mother.
等等 你现在不想复活你母亲了吗
Wait, you don't want your mother to come back anymore?
那意味着我要再次失去她 所以我不想
Not if it means losing her all over again.
拉克西丝让我见证了她的死亡
Lachesis opened my eyes and showed me her death
就算我复活她又怎样
and what it would be like if I brought her back.
你真的见证了你母亲的死吗
You actually had to see your mother die?
你还好吗 如果是我的话
Are you okay? Cause if I were you,
我一定都崩溃了
I--I--I'd be a big puddle--
我当然不好
Of course I am not okay.
我小时候失去她就够难过了
It was bad enough losing her when I was a kid.
那这位拉克西丝还让你看到了其他事吗
But did this Lachesis lady show you anything else?
比如你母亲死之前那些开心的时光
Like, what about all the good moments before she died?
那又怎样
Why bother?
那些记忆只会提醒我终有一天
Those memories would be painful reminders
要承受失去的痛苦
of what I would one day have to lose.
但你肯定有一些小时候和你妈妈
You must have some memories of your mom
一起的回忆是让你微笑的 不是吗
when you were little that make you smile, right?
或许你可以不要折磨我
Well, maybe instead of torturing me,
而是 分享一段来听听
you could, I don't know, share one?
你们还好吗
You guys good?
感觉好点了
Yeah. Feeling a little better.
芋头罐头吗 很难吃 不是吗
Are those yams? Horrible, aren't they?
听着 大伙
Look, guys.
我知道今天很难熬
I know today was--was rough.
老天啊 你脑袋中枪了
I mean, you got shot in the head, for Pete's sake.
你非得再提一遍吗
Why'd you have to bring that up?
如果可能的话 我愿意每天都像现在这样
If I could, I'd spend every day like this,
跟我的同伴们坐在一起
sitting around with my pals.
你可以随心所欲地过任何一天
Well, you can end every day any way you like
有了命运织布机的话
with the Loom of Fate, mate.
等我们打败你姐姐
You know, after we best your sister,
我们可能都会想用命运织布机
any one of us might be called to use the Loom,
到那时候 你就要问问自己
and you got to ask the question,
到底有什么在诱惑着我们
what kind of temptations we'd have.
实际上
I'm actually
能跟你们一起穿越时空 我就满足了
pretty happy just flying through time with you guys.
我遇到了我爱的人
I got my lady.
-我很快乐 -我也是
- I'm pretty happy. - Same.
我要变回罪犯 简单生活
I'd be a criminal again. A simple life.
如果能让贝哈德复活
You know, if Behrad were alive
我们还能幸福地在一起
and we were together and happy, I--
说不好 没准我会用我的能力
I don't know, I would use my talents
让这个世界变得更加
to make the world a more...
包容 变得更好吧 也许
inclusive, better place, I guess.
我的话 我要办一场横跨大♥陆♥的狂欢派对
Well, I, for one, would throw a multi-continent rager.
你真的会吗 约翰
Would you really, though, John-o?
我会的
I would, yeah.
你就没有一些稍微深刻点的
There's nothing a little deeper,
更贴近你内心的愿望了吗
a little closer to your heart?
你知道的
Oh, you know, uh--
即便经历过所有这些事情
even after everything that's happened,
我还是想要弥补对阿斯特拉所做的事
I'd want to do right by Astra, you know?
确保她能在一栋大房♥子里长大
Make sure she was happy growing up in a big house
我也能一直保护好她
and I could keep an eye on her.
-确实是美梦 -为之干杯
- Sure is nice to dream. - I drink to that.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
行了
Okay.
你有什么瞒着我
What are you not telling me?
没什么
Nothing.
说吧
Come on.
我来猜猜 你并没有失去你的能力 对吗
Let me guess, you didn't really lose your powers, yeah?
你又看到了幻象 是未来发生的事
You had a vision, and you saw the future,
但到底会发生什么事 你并不打算告诉我
and you don't want to tell me about what happened,
我说得对吗
am I right?
时间传送带来不及充电了
The Courier's not gonna charge in time.
来不及什么
In time for what?
在前门被外面的东西攻破前
In time to escape before that front door gets busted down
来不及逃脱
by what's outside.
你为什么瞒着我 宝贝
Why'd you lie to me, babe?
因为我的幻象是我会死在这里
Because my vision ended with me dying here.
在这个酒馆
In this pub.
抱歉 什么
Sorry, what?
天啊 我无法清醒思考了
Oh, my God, I can't really think straight.
-我... -没事的
- I just-- - It's okay.
所以我不想告诉你
This is why I didn't want to tell you.
我不想打扰你
I didn't want to distract you
带队伍走到这一步
from getting the team to this moment.
所以你一直在道别
Okay, so you've been saying goodbye
逼我去接手所有的事
and just pushing me to take over this whole time?
是的 但只是暂时道别 好吗
Yes, but it--it's a temporary, goodbye, all right?
因为你们 你们会
Because you guys-- you're gonna--
你们会解决问题 你们会挽救局面
you're gonna fix this, and you're gonna save the day.
有没有幻象显现
Did you happen to have some sort of vision
该如何挽救局面 莎拉
of how we save the day, Sara?
因为现在那会非常有用
Because that would be really helpful right now.
我希望有 但没有
I wish, but no.
我预见不了我死后的事情
I couldn't see anything past my death.
仅此而已
That was it.
好吧 如果我们没有成功呢
Okay. And what if we don't succeed?
我相信你 宝贝
I have faith in you, babe.
我相信这支队伍
And I have faith in this team,
我走之后 你们会解决的 我知道
and after I go, you will fix it, I know it.
我不想吓唬你们 但
I don't want to freak you guys out, but...
我们完全被僵尸包围了
we're completely surrounded by zombies.
他们好像在等
Looks like they're biding their time
我们的不死期限耗尽
until our immortality runs out.
那意味着不可避免的事情到来了
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表