剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Jury's still out on the missus,
但听起来 我们要去一趟蓝蜥蜴俱乐部
but it sounds like we need to pay a visit to the Blue Iguana.
蓝蜥蜴
晚宴俱乐部
代客泊车
一美金
这才像话
All right, this is more like it.
又能出外勤的感觉真好
Feels good to be back in the field.
艾娃 你那边的情况怎么样
Ava, what's your status?
啤酒
Uh, beer.
我和罗里现在坐在吧台
Rory and I are just sidling up to the bar now.
我们会盯紧的
We're gonna keep an eye on things.
我看到有两个出口
I'm seeing two zones of egress.
后门是灰色地带
Back door's a gray zone,
前门大概有四个人守着
front door's got about four guys sitting around it,
说实话 感觉有点过头了
which, quite frankly, feels like overkill.
你怎么看 米克
What do you think, Mick?
我觉得你需要放松
I think you need to relax.
雷 你准备好等巴格西出来时逮住他了吗
Ray, you ready to grab Bugsy when he comes out?
准备好了 正在巡视
Ready and walking the beat.
不得不说 穿这身制♥服♥感觉很帅气
Gotta say, feelin' pretty spiffy in this uniform.
巴格西吸引了一群马屁精
Bugsy has drawn himself quite a crowd of ass kissers.
从一身廉价的衣着
Yeah, and judging by the cheap threads
以及保守的发型来看 我觉得他们是政客
and conservative haircuts, I'd say they're politicians.
这不是我们窘迫的少女嘛
Well, if it isn't our damsel in distress.
她一直在男友怀抱里
It's gonna be kinda hard to protect her from her beau
我们很难保护她不受他伤害
when she's hanging on his arm.
我就知道她是个骗子
I knew it, she's as bent as a nine-bob note.
我们走
Let's go.
别急着走 妹子
Not so fast, sister.
不是说好出城的吗
What happened to getting out of town?
你们以为坐上出租车
You think a cab ride could get me away
就能让我摆脱巴格西的掌控了吗
from what Bugsy's got on me?
看起来 你和整个城镇都受制于他
You and the rest of town, by the looks of it.
自从巴格西回来后
Look, ever since Bugsy came back,
他随心所欲 呼风唤雨
he gets whatever he wants, and everyone answers to him.
政客 电影公♥司♥老板
Politicians, studio heads...
甚至连警♥察♥都听他的
Even the cops.
那告诉我 他如何这么快就有如此大的权力
Then tell me, how'd he get so much juice so fast?
当然是用美国人最喜欢的消遣方式
By using America's favorite pastime, of course.
勒索
Blackmail.
他藏有一堆有损名声的照片
He's got a secret stash of compromising photographs
他用来威胁他们
he uses against all of them.
这和你有什么关系
And what does that have to do with you?
大有关系
Everything.
照片里有我
I'm in those pictures.
巴格西利用我引诱那些男男女♥女♥落入他的圈套
Bugsy used me as bait to lure men and women into his trap.
我刚从夏克海茨搬到这里时
When I first moved here from Shaker Heights,
我以为我会成名
I thought I was gonna be famous.
当然 我如今确实名声在外
And sure, I became famous all right.
只不过不是好名声
Just not the right kind of famous.
不拿到这些照片 我不能走
I can't leave without those pictures.
满意了吧
Satisfied?
如果巴格西这么喜欢使美人计
You know, if Bugsy likes honey traps so much,
我们为何不让他自食其果呢
why don't we give him a taste of his own medicine.
我无法遏制地注意到了你
I couldn't help but notice you,
但我必须要告诉你
and I gotta tell you,
我喜欢你走路的姿势
I like the way you walk.
那是我自学的
I learned to do it all by myself,
西格尔先生
Mr. Siegel.
别这么见外 叫我本杰明
Oh, please, Benjamin.
我叫莎拉·兰斯 愿为你效劳
Sara Lance, at your service.
兰斯是吗
Lance, huh?
怎么 你不喜欢吗
What's the matter, you don't like it?
我还不知道 得先试试
Well, I don't know yet, just trying it on for size.
就算是合适的话
You know, even if it fits,
我也想问问价码
I'm a little curious about the price tag.
如果一定要问的话 价格有点昂贵
Well, if you have to ask, it's probably too expensive.
我想要的都能到手
I take what I want.
你是小偷吗 西格尔先生
Does that make you a thief, Mr. Siegel?
我会的东西很多 兰斯小姐
I am a lot of things, Ms. Lance.
尤其会当小偷
And I am especially a thief.
那我们就别眉来眼去的了
Well, then let's stop all the tiddlywinks
敞开了说 怎么样
and get straight to the big reveal, shall we?
我是一家新兴八卦小报的记者
Now, I'm a reporter for a new gossip rag,
手上有本市半数议员
and I've got some dirt on half the city councilmen
和新大主教的猛料
and the new archbishop.
就在我车里
It's in my car.
不如我们一起出去
What do you say we go out back
你正好看看我车的后备箱里有什么
and you can take a peek what's in my trunk.
你继续这样说话
I say, you keep talking like that,
恐怕不管你去哪我都会跟着
I just might follow you anywhere.
雷 我在外面 和...
Ray, I'm outside with...
本杰明 车在这边
Benjamin, car's this way.
我想了想 不如我们别管什么俱乐部了
You know, on second thought, why don't we ditch the club.
你跟我两个人
How 'bout, you and me,
去个没人打扰的地方
we go someplace with a little less company.
貌似已经有人来打扰了
Actually, I think we already have company.
你视力真好 宝贝
Your eyesight's 20/20 doll.
那些人是米基·科恩的手下
Those are Mickey Cohen's boys.
不过自从我去地狱走了一遭
But after going through Hell,
这地球也没什么能让我害怕了
I ain't afraid of nothing on this Earth.
你最好先离开这是非之地
You might wanna jump outta the pot.
这里要有一场激战了
Water's about to boil.
放下枪 举起手来
Drop the gun, put your hands in the air.
退下吧 年轻人 接下来交给我们
Stand down, son, we'll take it from here.
被好人坏了事 感觉有点怪
Feels weird to be foiled by the good guys.
B计划是什么
What's the plan B?
看来你得去一趟市里了 警官
Well, it looks like you're going downtown, Sergeant.
明天很重要
Tomorrow is huge.
我们在产一系列时尚运动鞋
We're making a line of dressy sneakers.
-会特别火爆的 -挺好的 亲爱的
- It's gonna be so major. - That's nice, dear.
伯纳德 交女朋友了吗 汇报一下
So, Behrad, any girlfriends we should know about?
没有 妈 我都没空谈恋爱
No, Ma, there's not really much time for dating,
功课很多
given all the coursework.
但你得偶尔
But you need to take your nose
从书堆里出来看看
out of your books on occasion.
否则怎么找个波斯美女当太太呢
Otherwise, you'll never find a nice Persian girl to marry.
贝哈德
Behrad.
下次要带跟踪狂回家
提醒我加强安保措施
没问题 多给你派几个随从
By all means, add to your entourage.
现在当你的崇拜者能挣多少钱
How much does worshipping you pay these days?
我的团队就是我的大家庭
My team is my extended family.
他们帮我管理这个价值数百万的
They help me manage a multi-platform,
多平台品牌
multimillion dollar brand,
我都不用去读商学院
and I didn't even have to go to business school.
那画上是空气图腾吗...
Is that the air totem in the painti...
没错 教授
Why, yes it is, professor.
你怎么知道我们的传家宝
How do you know about our family heirloom?
贝哈德告诉我的
Behrad told me.
是吗 那关于空气图腾他都和你说啥了
Really, what did he tell you about the air totem?
就是说我发现它被偷了之后有多难过
Just that I was so broken up when I found out it was stolen.
我们把画留着作纪念
We keep the painting up as a memento.
虽然丢了 但我觉得它现在还跟我们在一起
Even though it's lost, I feel like it's still here with us today,
就在这个房♥间里
in this very room.
莎拉 你要我们回船上
So, Sara, do you want us back at the ship
报告任务完成情况吗
for a post-mission debrief?
不 任务还没完成
No, mission ain't over yet.
我需要你们继续守着俱乐部
I need you guys posted at the club.
眼观六路 耳听八方
Keep your eyes peeled and your ears open.
很好
Great.
怎么
What?
你不会明白的
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表