剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
for a lifetime of lies?
达米恩来你们家 或者你们有了孩子
Will you have to lie when Damien comes to visit
你是不是要说谎
or when you guys have kids?
因为你们的小孩
Because you know those babies
会继承你们帕尔默家美丽的下巴轮廓
are gonna have that beautiful Palmer jawline.
帕尔默家的下巴轮廓确实是显性基因
The Palmer jawline is a dominant gene.
没错
Damn right.
-我是不是太着急了 -是的
- Am I rushing into this? - Yes!
你不说 我们就不说
We couldn't say something unless you said something.
雷
Ray...
给人的感觉很着急
It feels rushed.
她不好意思介绍你
She's embarrassed of you,
但你都精心准备了晚餐
after you made the perfect dinner,
上了按♥摩♥课
took a massage class,
还在慕斯里面藏了戒指
and hid an engagement ring in the mousse?
戒指在慕斯里面
The ring is in the mousse!
但愿你还能吃得下甜点
Mm, well, I hope you saved room for dessert.
巧克力慕斯
Chocolate mousse.
好吃
Yum.
你应该尝尝
Yeah, you should try it.
地狱里没有巧克力 慕斯
There's no chocolate in hell. Mousse.
你做什
What are you do--
怎么了
What's that?
巧克力慕斯
Chocolate mousse.
这是你最喜欢的 是吧 爸
This has always been your favorite, right, Dad?
好有罪恶感啊
Mm-hmm, this just looks sinful.
各位 是不是很好吃
Everybody, isn't this delicious?
完美
Perfection!
一个戒指
A ring?
出乎意料呢
Well, that's unexpected.
我猜想这一杯
I'm surmising that perhaps that cup
是不是给错人了
was put in front of the wrong person.
约翰 你是不是想问一个问题
John, was there a question that you wanted to ask?
问题
Question?
对哦 没错
Oh, right, yeah. Um...
那个问题 当然了
The question, of course.
诺拉·达克 你愿意嫁给我吗
Nora Darhk, uh, will you marry me?
天啊
Ooh! Oh, God!
我还以为今晚不会更完美了
Just when I thought this night couldn't get any better.
我的女儿找到了此生挚爱
My daughter has found the love of her life.
忘了慕斯吧 加点香槟
Forget the mousse. More champagne!
-不行 -什么
- No. - What?
什么 抱歉 你说了什么
What? I'm sorry, what was that?
抱歉 你说了不行
I'm sorry, I thought you said no.
不行
No.
我以为 她 她刚说了
Sh--I know she-- she just said--
我以为她 她拒绝了吗
I thought she-- did she say no?
不 我不会嫁给约翰
No, I won't marry John,
因为我不能再向你撒谎了 爸爸
'cause I can't lie to you anymore, Dad.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
不 约翰·C 约翰·C 约翰·C
No, Johnny C, Johnny C, Johnny C!
不 不 为什么 你在干什么
Don't--don't--why? What are you doing?
爸爸 莎拉和艾娃并不是我的左臂右膀
Dad, Sara and Ava aren't my henchwomen.
她们只是我的朋友
They're just my friends.
我也不是一个强大的女巫
And I'm not a powerful sorceress.
我是仙女教母
I'm a fairy godmother.
爸爸 这不是我的房♥子
Dad, this isn't my house.
约翰不是我的男朋友
John isn't my boyfriend.
他是
He is.
而且我深爱着他
And I love him madly.
达米 达克先生 既然你在这儿
Damie--Mr. Darhk, since you're here,
我想知道我能否得到你的祝福
I was wondering if I could get your blessing
让我和你的女儿结婚
to have your daughter's hand in marriage.
你骗了我 诺拉宝贝
You deceived me, Nora doll.
骗了你的父亲
Your own father.
你想给我下毒
You tried to poison me.
那个 没有看着那么糟
That's--that's not as bad as it looks.
我就消失了不到两年 但你
I've been gone for less than two years, and you--
你完全变了一个人
you're a completely different person.
我知道该怪谁
And I know who's to blame.
不 不 不 爸
No, no, no, no, no, no, Dad!
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
"英国脱欧"
Brexit!
-松手 -把他放下
- Go! - Let him go!
住手 爸爸
Stop, Dad!
爸爸 我不是小孩了
Dad, I am not a child!
你不能再随便杀掉我的朋友了
You can't just kill my friends anymore!
你觉得用那个小玩具
Did you think you were gonna kill me
就能杀了我吗 兰斯
with that little toy, Lance?
不妨给我个机会试试呢
Why don't you give me a chance to find out?
那并不是蒙古文物
That's no Mongolian relic.
那是地狱之剑
That's a Hell Sword.
我的天
My, oh, my.
我会很享受消灭掉你们的过程
I am so going to enjoy obliterating all of you.
帕克先生喝醉了吗
Is Mr. Parker getting tipsy?
这个人参加了总计
I mean, the guy has done
四千小时的儿童电视节目
4,000 hours of children's television.
他应得的
He's earned it.
你们为什么没注意到回升者警报
Oi, how have you guys not noticed the Encore alarm?
在康斯坦丁家
It's at Constantine's house.
-雷 -我们走
- Ray. - Let's go.
我也想去
I wanna go.
不行
No.
我希望我能去
I wish it.
那个人才适合结婚
Now, that guy is marriage material.
别侮辱雷了
Quit insulting Ray!
他害你给自己的父亲下毒
He made you poison your own father!
不 他没有 那是我的主意
No, he didn't! That was my idea!
是因为他带坏了你
That's because he twisted you.
看看你 你是一个弱小的仙女
Look at you. You're a powerless fairy.
有办法了
That's it!
-皮帕 快许愿 -是的 你可以阻止这一切
- Pippa, make a wish. - Yes, you can stop this.
只有这样你才能得到教训
This is the only way you'll learn.
我希望你们都出现在
I wish you were all
"帕克先生的死胡同"
on "Mister Parker's Cul de Sac."
帕克先生的死胡同
*朋友 欢迎来到我的死胡同*
*Welcome to my cul-de-sac, friend*
*这是一条环形街道*
*That's a street that ends in a circle*
*环形意味着永远没有尽头*
*The thing about circles is, they never end*
*这样我们的友谊也会永恒*
*So our friendship will be universal*
你们好呀 男孩女孩们
Hello, boys and girls.
你好 帕克先生
Hi, Mr. Parker.
希望你们度过愉快的一天
Hope you're having a wonderful day.
一定会的
I sure am.
跟我来
Come with me.
搞什么
What the--
男孩女孩们
Boys and girls,
有请我的朋友诺拉和达米恩
please welcome my friends Nora and Damien.
现在来聊聊我们的问题吧
Now, why don't we discuss our problems?
达米恩 你在想什么
Damien, what seems to be on your mind?
你这个蠢货
Well, you simpleton,
我的孩子是我的一切
my child means everything to me,
你们居然让她堕落至此
and you've completely corrupted her into this!
看啊 这就是我必须撒谎的原因
See, this is why I had to lie.
我知道你接受不了 因为在情感上
I knew you couldn't handle it because emotionally,
你还是个孩子
you're the child.
我觉得事情比我们想象得
Well, I think this is gonna be tougher
更困难 孩子们
than we thought, kids.
让我们跟随骇人火车盖瑞
Why don't we travel to the land of Make 'Em Ups
去往弥补之地吧
with Gary the Unspeakable Train Abomination?
-你好 盖瑞 -大家好
- Hi, Gary. - Toot-toot, everybody!
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表