剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
and is on the loose in 2004.
可这项任务最可怕的是
And somehow, the scariest thing about this mission
回到2000年代早期
is going back to the early 2000s.
一位死因裁判官死了
A coroner was found dead
在运输一位著名连环杀手尸体时被害
while transporting the body of a famed serial killer.
本地著名连环杀手被运输途中 死因裁判官遇害
天啊
Oh, my God.
是弗莱迪·麦尔斯 毕业舞会杀人狂
It's Freddy Meyers, the Prom Night Slasher.
各位
Come on, guys.
我把他排在《凶杀播客》里的第五名
I ranked him #5 killer of all time on Stab Cast.
关于连环杀手的播客 亲爱的
My podcast about serial killers--babe?
我正算说的
As I was going to say,
弗莱迪杀了七位同学
Freddy killed seven of his peers before--
在1989年的高中舞会上
At his high school prom in 1989.
他用了一把厨房♥刀 戴吓人的面具
He used a kitchen knife and he wore a creepy mask.
我都做了一系列的相关节目了
I actually did a whole series on it.
你们没人看过我的邮件
So none of you open my emails, clearly?
他杀人后
And following the murders--
在死囚牢房♥待了十五年
He spent 15 years on death row
才于2004年被处决
before he was executed in 2004.
正好是时间线改变的时候
Which is when the timeline changed,
此时死因裁判官死了
starting with the death of the coroner
弗莱迪的尸体也消失了
and the disappearance of Freddy's body.
我无法想象
I don't even want to think about
连环杀手有了第二次机会会干出什么事来
what a serial killer would do with his second act.
蒂芬妮
Tiffany!
她是笑到最后的女孩
She was the final girl.
她是凶手的目标
The one target--
但逃过了弗莱迪的谋杀
that survived Freddy's attack!
《凶杀播客》
信息量又大又有趣
It's informative and entertaining.
很棒
It's good.
看到没 谢谢
See? Thank you.
各位 看看这个
Guys, check this out.
"中城高中89届"
"The Central City High class of '89
"正打算纪念逝去的同学
"Is planning to memorialize their fallen peers
高中计划纪念1989年逝去的同学
"在这个15周年重聚的周五夜晚"
at their 15-year reunion this Friday night."
我们得走了
We have to go.
弗莱迪将在这里做完他的事
That's where Freddy will be to finish the job.
那好吧 亲爱的
Well then, babe,
带上你的签名册
grab your autograph book,
因为我们得去抓连环杀手
because we're gonna go catch a serial killer.
吉迪恩 带我们去2004年
Gideon, take us to 2004.
订一个这种床垫
And order one of these mattresses
用推广码"割破"
using promo code "LACERATION."
中城
我们准备进去了
We're heading in.
你们留意面具杀人狂
You guys keep an eye out for a crazy masked killer.
只有我这身衣服才秒杀全场
The only thing killing it out here is my wardrobe.
难以置信我来了
I can't believe I'm here.
真的 天啊 天啊
Seriously-- oh, my God, oh, my God.
他就是在这间大厅跟踪受害者
This is the lobby where he stalked his victims.
各位
You guys--
他就是在这间食堂杀了第一个人
he made his first kill in this cafeteria!
亲爱的
Babe!
-什么 -亲爱的
- What, what? - Babe!
蒂芬妮就是用这个奖杯临时当武器
That's the trophy that Tiffany fashioned into a makeshift weapon.
你们怎么没和我说 我们要回我的母校
Why didn't you tell me we were coming back to my old school?
-你在这里上过学吗 -什么
- You went to school here? - What?
米克 所以开会的时候你要出席
Mick, this is why you need to come to team meetings.
你对弗莱迪有印象吗
Do you remember anything about Freddy?
有 他是个废材
Yeah. He was a loser.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
居然是米克·罗里
Frickin' Mick Rory.
我是艾莉 记得吗
Allie, remember?
是你还是...
Is that you, or...
不是
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为你和米克长得一模一样
'Cause you look, like, exactly like Mick.
米克·罗里
Mick Rory.
不 我叫
No. My name's--
迪克
Dick.
和你说 迪克 团队会议能创造奇迹
Tellin' ya, Dick. Team meetings work wonders.
是她
It's her!
是蒂芬妮
It's Tiffany.
蒂芬妮·哈珀 真的是你
Tiffany Harper. It's really you.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫丽莎 这是凯莉
I'm Lisa and this is Kelly
你不记得我们 是因为我们当年都是呆瓜
and you wouldn't remember us 'cause we were losers.
毫无存在感
Total zeroes.
我不记得了 时间飞逝得很奇怪
I don't. Isn't time weird?
很奇怪
So weird.
-里面见 -谢谢
- Well, see you inside. - Thank you.
骑士队加油
And go Cavaliers!
NBA篮球队
-天呐 -快走 继续走
- Oh, my God! - Okay, go, keep going.
希望大家在同学聚会上玩得开心
Hope you're enjoying your reunion out there.
继续跳 89届
Keep on dancing, class of '89.
找不到弗莱迪
No sign of Freddy.
但是我看到了蔬菜色拉
But I got eyes on crudités.
给我留点生西兰花
Ooh, save me some raw broccoli.
没想到我会这么说
I never thought I'd say this,
但我不想吃西兰花了
but I think I've lost my appetite for broccoli.
各位 弗莱迪在案发现场
Whoa. Guys, Freddy's on the scene.
他已经杀死第一个受害者了
He's got his first victim.
我们准备好抓他了
We're ready for him.
大家好啊 各位
Uh, hello! Hello, everyone.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我非常高兴今晚能在这里见到大家
It means so much to see all of you here tonight.
在这里为我们逝去的同学揭幕的
And here to unveil our memorial to our fallen peers
是我们的幸存者蒂芬妮·哈珀
is our very own survivor, Tiffany Harper.
有人见到蒂芬妮了吗
Has anyone seen Tiffany?
事有蹊跷
Something's wrong.
当然 她一定会闪亮登场
Of course she makes a dramatic entrance.
排练的时候没有这个呢 蒂芬妮
We didn't cover this in rehearsal, Tiffany.
好了 我自己来揭幕吧
All right, that's it. I'm unveiling it myself.
好了 各位 大家冷静下来
All right, everybody! Just stay calm.
他来了 我们需要后援
Okay, he's here. We need backup.
是他
It's him.
欢迎回到
中城高中89届
大家小心
Guys, watch out.
毕业舞会杀人狂就在你们当中
You're stuck in the school with the Prom Night Slasher.
英国诺森伯兰郡
魔法师 抱歉我来晚了
Master, I'm sorry I'm so late.
我用了瞬移咒 想尽快赶到这里
I tried a teleportation spell to get here ASAP
但我现在只能倒着走
and now I'm stuck walking backwards.
该死的 盖瑞
Damn it, Gary.
镇定一点好吗
Pull yourself together, will you?
我们有活要干
We've got work to do.
我们想要的答案都在门后了
And the answers we need lie behind this door.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这地方虽然没家里舒服
I can't say I've ever had anything as comfy as a home,
但我住过
but I lived here once.
之后再没人进来过
And not a soul has stepped foot inside since I left.
什么情况
What the bloody hell?
你到我房♥子里来干什么
Oi, what are you doing in my house?
起来
Hey, go on!
别躺在我家台阶上
Get off my stairs.
你说 这是谁干的
All right, who's responsible for this?
我以为就我会魔法呢
And lo, and I thought I was the one with the magic touch.
行了 大家出去
All right, everybody out.
想开派对的到别处开去 行吗
Any of you wanna party you do it somewhere else, all right?
查莉 你们怎么发现这地方的
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表