剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
这个节目恢复正常了
That's one show back on track.
我的算法♥会♥搞定其它节目
My algorithm should take care of the rest.
但我不明白
But I don't understand.
为什么真实的人类被困在电视里
Why are real people trapped on TV?
传奇们是我的朋友
The Legends, they're my friends.
但我的姐姐们想让他们死
But my sisters wanted them dead,
所以我跟她们做了一个交易
so I made a deal:
将传奇们融入我们的流媒体服务
weave the Legends into our streaming service
让他们在那里给民众灌输思想
where they help indoctrinate the masses,
他们才能活下去
and they could live.
我一直以为你是个朋克摇滚派命运女神
I always thought of you as the punk rock Fate.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
大家都如此
Nobody does here.
但这就是开端 然后你会习惯
But that's how it starts, and then you get used to it,
或者说是服从
obeying, I mean.
放弃自♥由♥意志
快 我们得逃出去
Come on. We have to escape.
我们该怎么走 船长们
What's our course, Captains?
莎拉 等等
Sara, wait.
-我们好好想一想 -有什么好想的
- Let's think about this. - What's there to think about?
我们得回真实世界
We have to get back to real world.
不 我知道 好吗 但...
No, I know, okay? But just...
在真实世界中 我看到你死了
in the real world, I saw you die.
好吧 那很...
Okay, and it...
那很糟糕 而且我的脑海中
it was awful, and I just keep playing it
不停地出现那一幕
over and over again in my head, okay?
听着 在外面 我们输了
So look, out there, we lost.
但在这里 我们总是会赢 莎拉
But in here, we always win, Sara.
你说得对
You're right.
那也是查莉做了这一切的原因
Okay, and that's why Charlie did all this,
一支不会死的小队
a crew that can't die,
每一次都能打败坏人的我们
us beating the bad guys every time,
这是我们在酒吧里所要求的
it's what we asked for back there in the pub.
但那些都不存在
But that doesn't exist.
艾娃 生活是美好的 也是可怕的
Ava, life is beautiful and terrible,
这些都同时存在
all at the same time.
但如果我们只活了其中的一部分
But if we're only living part of it,
那我们就从来没有活过
then we're not living at all.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
船长 我获得了一条奇怪的传输
Captains, I'm picking up a strange transmission.
来自你的宿敌 丹
It's from your old enemy, Dhan.
兰斯船长 夏普船长
Captain Lance, Captain Sharpe,
老朋友们
old friends.
-他看起来有点性感 -妈妈
- He looks kind of hot. - Oh, Mom.
怎么了 我还没死
What? I'm not dead.
真恶心
That's gross.
所以罗里去了那里
So that's where Rory's been.
你觉得能逃出我的怒火真是太蠢了
It was foolish to think you could escape my wrath.
丹正在装载他的鱼雷
Dhan's charging his torpedoes.
我需要启动防御吗
Should I raise the shields?
你说我们总会赢的 对吗
You said that we always win, right?
如果让查莉释放我们的唯一方法是
What if the only way to get Charlie to set us free is...
我们必须失败呢
we have to lose?
她要干什么
What is she on about?
你们抛弃了我
You left me.
你们把她仍在死气沉沉的星球中♥央♥
You left her in the center of a dead planet.
是的 赶快开始复仇吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, just get to the revenge part.
如你所愿
As you wish.
鱼雷攻入
Torpedoes incoming.
我需要启动闪避措施吗
Should I take evasive maneuvers?
不需要 马拉驾驶员
Negative, Officer Maala.
如果真人会死在电视里呢 克洛索
What if real people die in the TV, Clotho?
你得救他们
You have to save them.
终止算法
鱼雷撞击倒计时 五
Torpedo impact in five,
四 三
four, three,
二 一
two, one.
赞美命运女神
不
No!
-发生了什么 -他们死了吗
- What just happened? - Did they die?
开启旅程
你做了什么
What did you do?
我取消了他们的表演
I canceled their show.
你们这群蠢货
You idiots.
你们知道自己做了什么吗
Have you any idea what you've done?
我很喜欢《星际旅行》和我的头发
I love "Star Trip," And my hair.
等等 我们在哪
Wait, where are we?
其他人呢
And where are the others?
亲爱的
Darling.
吃晚饭前 你可以拆开一件礼物
Before we go in for dinner, just open one present.
这是什么
And what's this?
高堡庄园 去往 伦敦
我无意中听到你和贝哈德大人的谈话
I overheard you talking to Lord Behrad earlier.
这是去伦敦的车票
It's a ticket to London.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我不能让你
I couldn't bear it
为了我的幸福而牺牲自己的幸福
if you sacrificed your happiness for my own.
那高堡庄园怎么办
But what about Highcastle Abbey?
别让我这样做 我不能和你们道别
Please, don't make me do this. I can't say good-bye to you.
亲爱的
Darling, darling.
我永远与你同在
I'll always be here.
但你还有光明的前途
But you have your whole life ahead of you.
鼓起勇气
Be courageous, my love.
你要过好自己的生活
You live it well.
康斯坦丁先生
Mr. Constantine.
在
Your ladyship.
阿斯特拉小姐真的要离开高堡了吗
Is Lady Astra really leaving Highcastle?
我一定要说出口吗
Do I have to say it?
说什么 小姐
Say what, my lady?
你个滑头
You smug bastard.
我们不能留在这里
We can't stay here.
娜塔莉会为你骄傲的
Nat would be proud.
趁我还没改变主意 赶紧动手
Do it fast before I change my mind.
约翰 你成功了
John, you made it.
差不多吧
Yeah, just about.
其他人呢
What about the others?
行了 Z
Come on, Z.
你在图腾里生活了一年
You didn't live in a Totem for a year
可不能就这样被困在电视剧里
just to get stuck on a TV show.
我再也吃不下米糊了
I can't go back to eating mush again,
蓝米糊也吃不下
not even blue mush.
对 因为人就不应该吃米糊
Yeah, because no one should eat mush.
难吃死了
It's horrible,
颜色非常不自然
and all the colors are deeply unnatural.
口感还和湿水泥一样
Oh, and it has the texture of wet cement.
Z 但命运三女神说我们必须吃米糊
But, Z, the Fates said we all have to eat mush.
克洛索制片
我告诉你 内特
You know what, Nate?
去他的命运三女神
Screw the Fates.
那几个笨蛋不能这样做
Those imbeciles can't do this.
他们会激起暴♥动♥的
They'll inspire an insurrection.
他们要让自己被砍掉了
They're gonna get themselves canceled.
长久以来 我们都让命运三女神决定我们的生活
For too long, we've let the Fates rule our lives.
我喜欢吃米糊 但那不是重点
I happen to like mush, but that's not the point.
别这么顺从
Stop being so obedient.
从沙发上站起来 掌握自己的生活
Get off your couches and take control of your lives.
赞美命运女神
克洛索制片
能见到你真是太好了
Oh, it's so good to see you.
我想你
I miss you.
刚才在那边还挺刺♥激♥
So, hey, that was pretty crazy back there.
我们好像 订婚了
We were, like, engaged.
还好我们清醒过来了
It's a good thing we're not brainwashed anymore.
真好 不上电视了
Oh, great. Out of the TV show,
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表