剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
克洛索
Clotho.
不管你伪装成谁
No matter what face you wear,
你都无法躲避我们
you can't hide from us.
不 别来烦我
No. Leave me alone, ugh.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
所以诊断结果如何 你能治愈我吗
So what's the verdict? Can you heal me?
那好吧 去你的
Well, then. Screw you.
跟我来 他不是那个意思
Come with me. He didn't mean that.
我就是那个意思
Yeah, I did.
我希望你肯让我们带你去看肿瘤科医生
I wish you would just let us take you to the oncologist.
雷蒙德 我要跟你说多少遍
Raymond, how many times do I have to tell you?
这是魔法引起的疾病
This is a disease caused by magic,
只有魔法才能治好
and only magic can fix it.
《如何延长你的寿命》
"How to Add Years to Your Life."
这个应该有效
Yeah, that should do it.
虽然成分表看起来有点不寻常
Although the ingredient list is a little unusual.
我们需要一个中世纪骑士
We'll need a medieval knight.
我曾被授予"棕榈之雷蒙德爵士"
I was once knighted "Sir Raymond of the Palms."
很好 盖瑞 拿把刀来
Great. Gary, grab a knife.
我们准备给大块头进行一项陋巷小手术
We're gonna perform a little back alley surgery on the Big Man.
什么手术
What kind of surgery?
首先 你是否未受过割礼
Well, first off, are you uncircumcised?
看来没受过割礼
Well, I'll take that as a yes.
-盖瑞 拿刀来 -不
- Gary, the knife. - No.
我们找来了诺拉 也找来了朴卡[精灵]We tried Nora. We tried the Pùca.
要是没办法治愈呢
What if there isn't a cure?
你难道就没有...
Isn't there anyone you--
需要告别的人
that you need to say goodbye to?
你有没有遗愿清单呢
What about a bucket list?
笨蛋才需要告别
Goodbyes are for saps.
那些没有胆子活在当下又冠冕堂皇的懦夫
And bucket lists are for mealy-mouthed cowards
才需要遗愿清单
who don't have the courage to carpe the bloody diem.
我就有一份遗愿清单
I have a bucket list.
谢谢你证明我的观点 雷蒙德
Well, thank you for proving my point, Raymond.
别再这么刻薄
Stop being so mean.
我们只是想帮你
You know, we're trying to help you--
-帮我 -是的
- Help me? - Yes.
美国队长和乡下白♥痴♥
Captain America and the village idiot.
我不需要你们的帮助
Well, I don't need your help.
我能照顾好自己 一直都是
I take care of myself. I always have.
你觉得我会任由阿斯特拉打败我吗
What, you think I'm gonna let Astra beat me?
我会抗争 我会策谋
I will fight, and I will scheme,
然后我会与大天使本尊做交易
and I will make a deal with the archangel himself.
你听到了吗 加百利
You hear that, Gabriel?
来抓我啊
Hey, come and get me.
我的提议如何
Have I got an offer for you.
他好像不会来了
Looks like he's not coming.
我会想到办法的 我总有办法
Well, I'll think of something, I always do.
闪开 我受够你们俩了
Now, piss off, I've had enough of the pair of you.
走啊 滚
Go on. Piss off!
你好
Hello.
你谁啊
Who the hell are you?
我是法国最后一任王后
I'm the last queen of France.
好吧 这艘船上
Right, just when I thought this ship
没有最怪只有更怪
couldn't get any more barmy.
在找时间传送带吗
Looking for a time courier?
为什么那么急着离开
Why are you in such a hurry to leave?
-再次离开 -你了解我
- Again. - You know me.
永远在追求刺♥激♥
Always looking for the next party.
平时你说这话我会信
Usually, I would buy that.
但你刚才差点被车撞
But you just almost walked into a truck.
有什么东西把你吓坏了
Something has you spooked.
这也是你上次离开的原因吗
Is whatever's going on the reason why you left?
-又来了 -听我说 我承认
- Here we go. - Look, I'll admit it.
我喜欢过你
I liked you.
你走的时候我很受伤
I was hurt when you left.
你回来之后我也还是有种奇怪的感觉
And I've felt weird ever since you returned.
现在你可以跟我说实话了吗
Now, can you be honest with me?
实话说
Honestly,
你开始让我觉得讨厌了
you are starting to piss me off.
我们是睡了 感觉也就普普通通
You know, we had sex, and it was mediocre.
别老惦记着
Get over it.
好吧 我先不说这事
Wow, okay. I'm gonna ignore that.
如果你不想谈 可以
If you don't wanna talk, fine.
但是我们将要对抗成吉思汗
But we're about to go up against Genghis Khan.
别在这个时候离开
Don't leave now.
把传送带给我
Just give me the courier.
再见 查莉
Bye, Charlie.
普普通通也不算差啦
Mediocre is no bad.
查莉走了 你怎么能让她走
Charlie's gone? How could you let her leave?
我没有 是她自己要走
I didn't. It was her choice.
好了 咱们何不专心对付成吉思汗
Okay, hey, how about we focus on Genghis Khan?
你是对的 我们要阻止他
You're right. We need to stop him
袭击查尔斯王子的车队
from attacking Prince Charles' motorcade.
王子正前往一个仪式
Well, he's on his way to a ceremony
即将结束156年的殖民统治
ending 156 years of colonial rule, so.
你在研究历史吗
Have you been researching history?
抱歉 那是你的专长 是吗
Oh, sorry. That's your thing, right?
不 你喜欢历史还挺酷...
No, but it's cool that you're into--
好了 打住 好了
Okay. Hey, okay.
-继续 好吗 -好的
- Moving on, right? - Mm-hmm.
原来查莉易容变成的那个人是个工程师
Turns out the person Charlie impersonated is an engineer.
今晚他们会收到一批货
There's a shipment coming in tonight.
我打赌那是成吉思汗发动袭击所用的舰队
I'll bet you that's the fleet Genghis uses for his attack.
-什么样的舰队 -不管是什么
- What kind of fleet? - Whatever it is,
总之是现代战争的进阶版
it's the next step of modern warfare.
我去码头搞清楚
I'll go to the docks. I'll try to figure it out.
好 扎莉跟我监视
Okay, Zari and I will monitor the airspace
王子的车队上空 你负责街道
above the motorcade, and you'll be on the street.
我知道街道面♥积♥很大
I know it's a lot of ground to cover.
-如果查莉在... -明白 我一个人做
- If Charlie was here... - I get it. I'm on my own.
难以置信 你竟然堕落到
I can't believe you stooped to trying
想跟天使做交易
to make a deal with an angel. Mm.
什么鬼
What the...
加百利会将你变为他的奴隶
Gabriel would have turned you into his slave.
至少我能活下来
Well, at least I'd be alive.
有些命运比死亡更可怕
There are worse fates than death.
把你丢到不见天日
Oy. I will shove you
的地方 你就能闭嘴了吧
where the sun don't shine just to shut you up.
你可能会乐在其中
Hmm. You'd probably enjoy that.
不过你在地球上只剩最后几天了
Hell of a way to spend your last nights
算不上什么好的消遣
on earth though,
你个自大的混♥蛋♥
you arrogant bastard.
尤其是 你本可以和你仅剩的
Especially when you could be with two
朋友中的两位一起度过
of the only friends you have left.
你说得对
Yeah. Nice one.
我感到好无助
I-I just feel so helpless.
-你知道吗 -我也是 盖瑞
- You know? - Me too, Gary.
如果他一定要走 我希望他能走得安详
If he has to go, I just, I want him to be at peace.
那可不是他的风格 约翰会尽全力
Well, that's not his style. John's gonna go out
展现他一贯的做派
the way he lived.
就他妈像个蠢货 是吗
Like a bloody wanker, eh?
我突然想起来
You know it occurs to me
我可能欠你们俩一声抱歉
that I might owe you two a bit of an apology.
我们原谅你了
We accept.
没事
Oh, that's okay.
行了 坐下
Come on, sit--
好了 你弄疼我了
All right, okay. You're hurting me.
快点
Go on.
坐下 别他妈瞎忙乎了 好吗
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表