剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Why does he keep changing his shoes?
换鞋是一种舒缓的仪式
Oh, changing his shoes is a soothing ritual
能把他从一个空间带到另一个空间
which takes him from one space to another.
我的仙女教母呢
Where's my fairy godmother?
她正忙着和她父亲在一起
She's busy with her father.
那你为什么在这里而不是和他们在一起
So why are you here and not there?
她让我给他们留些空间
She asked me to give them space,
我尊重她
and I am respecting her boundaries.
她不想让你见他爸
She's hiding you from her dad.
帕克先生说你可以爱任何你想爱的人
Mr. Parker says you can love whoever you want to love
不必感到羞耻
and to not be ashamed.
你不用给我引用第八季
Well, you don't have to quote season eight,
第十五集 好吗
episode 15 to me, okay?
但 她不是想把我藏...
But look, she's not--I mean, she's not trying to hide--
仙女教母 仙女教母
Fairy godmother! Fairy godmother!
快点过来
Come here right now!
-迟了 太迟了 -该死 雷
- It's too late. Too late. - Damn it, Ray!
我说了不能召唤我
I said no summoning!
你知道我现在为了让我爸开心
Do you have any idea how many plates I'm spinning right now
-有多忙吗 -很忙
- trying to keep my dad happy? - Many.
但我有个小问题 你是在把我藏起来吗
But quick question. Um, are you hiding me?
当然
Of course I am.
我现在要对他说一堆谎话
I am telling him 1,000 lies right now
来确保没有人会丢掉性命
to make sure nobody gets killed.
好吧
Oh, well, um,
那为什么不告诉他真♥相♥呢
why not just tell him the truth?
为什么不告诉他真♥相♥呢
Why not just tell him the truth?
好的
Um, okay.
不如直接告诉我那狂妄自大的父亲
Why don't I just tell my megalomaniac dad
他的女儿是孩子们奇思异想的奴隶
that his little girl is a slave to the whims of children
整天跟鹰级童子军鬼混在一起
and is schtupping an Eagle Scout?
这听上去可真棒
That sounds amazing.
你将真实身份隐瞒得越久
The longer you lie about who you really are,
当真♥相♥大白时 会变得更加艰难
the harder it's gonna be when the truth finally comes out.
听着 你能给我就一晚时间吗
Listen, can you just give me this one night, okay?
就帮帮我 减轻负罪感
Just help me out and save the guilt trip?
拜托 可以吗
Please, okay?
-当然 -可以吗
- Of course. - Okay?
-还好吧 -当然
- Good? - Of course.
一切都还好吧
Everything good? Ah, okay.
很好
Great.
晚安 孩子们
Good night, boys and girls.
你需要换鞋吗
Do you need to change your shoes?
我想是的
I think I do.
我给她起名为丽塔 在...
I named her Lita after, um--
《逃亡乐队》里的丽塔·福特
Yeah, Lita Ford of the Runaways.
对不起 我从未告诉过你
Sorry I never told you.
我其实有去找过你 在我发现自己怀孕后
I actually looked you up after I found out I was pregnant,
但你却在监狱里
but you were in jail.
又一次
Again.
这 这一定极具挑战性
So it, um--it must have been challenging, uh,
自己一人抚养孩子
raising a kid by yourself.
但我成功了
I made it work.
当然 丽塔也会问起她父亲
I mean, sure, Lita would ask about her dad,
但每当她问起 我...
but whenever she did I--
她就会说
She would just say, you know,
"我的择偶标准很低 他的精♥子♥数很多"
"My standards were low and his sperm count was high."
好吧
Okay.
但是 当我发现
But, uh, when I learned that
瑞贝卡·西尔弗实际上是他的时候
Rebecca Silver was actually him,
我故意透露消息称
I guess I let it slip that
我们在同学聚会上勾搭的事
we had hooked up at our reunion.
丽塔是个聪明的孩子 她一下就弄明白了
Lita's a smart kid. Guess she figured it out.
是的 我爸写破小说
Yeah, my dad writes crappy novels.
-它们很出色 -仍需商榷
- They're brilliant. - Debatable.
不管怎样 我还是恨你
Either way, I still hate you.
丽塔 他不知道你的存在
Lita, he--he didn't know.
但既然现在秘密也泄露出来了
But I guess now that the pussy cat's out of the pouch,
我想你们俩可以互相了解一下
guess you two can get to know one another and--
听起来挺有趣
Sounds like fun.
不 你在干什么
No. What the hell are you doing?
我们没来过这里
We were never here.
那是真人真事
True story, that.
我从没听过
I never knew that.
倒酒
Wine!
你们俩聊得来真好
Good to see you two getting along.
我们只是在讲故事 不是吗
Oh, we're just telling stories, aren't we?
我不应该感到震惊
You know, I shouldn't be shocked
你会被巫师所吸引
that you'd be drawn to a fellow
那是你♥爸♥的老本行
after your pop's old line of work.
你懂我的 爸爸
Oh, well, you know me, Dad.
我不得不维持家族事业运作
I can't help but keep the family business going.
真是我的乖女儿
That's my girl.
不是说我就能做到
Not that I could ever live up
像你这样伟大的收藏家
to a great collector of artifacts such as yourself.
但很遗憾 有些东西永远都找不到
Oh, but sadly some things could never be found.
举一个例子 命运织布机
You take, for instance, the Loom of Fate.
我从没找到过那个
I never did find that one.
那是因为它的碎片被撒落到多重宇宙中
That's because it was scattered across the multiverse.
但现在它们都在同一个地球上
Oh, well, it's all on one Earth now--
这个地球
Ours.
很吸引人
Intriguing.
但你需要一个命运将其串联起来
Still, you need a Fate to put it all together
再进行操作
and operate it.
没错 好像没有必要去找它
Right, sounds like there's no point in even looking for it.
-对吧 约翰 -是啊
- Right, John? - Yeah.
尤其想到有那么多未知的刺♥激♥
Especially with so many exciting opportunities
对吧 亲爱的
to think about. Right, babe?
对 也许还不是时候
Yep, maybe not the time.
我觉得这俩助手不太对劲
I'm sensing something juicy bubbling with the help.
没有啊 我不觉
Mm, no. I-I don't--
小两口吵架了吗
Is there trouble in paradise?
你知道吗 这不关你的事
Know what? It's none of your damn business.
坐下聊聊
Oh, sit and spill.
达米恩叔叔想听听是什么事
Uncle Damien wants to hear everything.
-别 她们不用聊 -你知道吗
- No, they don't have to talk-- - You know what?
有人忘记告诉女朋友
Someone forgot to tell their girlfriend
自己收到了星城的工作邀请
about a job offer they received to work in Star City.
宝贝
Babe.
还是永久工作
Permanently.
在它变为永久工作之前
I was gonna talk to you about it
我就打算告诉你
before it became permanent.
所以你确实在考虑要不要去
So you're actually considering it?
-对 -我不明
- Yes. - I don't unders--
你去那里工作 而我是诺拉的助手
Okay, how is that supposed to work with you there
这样怎么维持感情
and me one of Nora's henchpeople?
莎拉 她说得对
Sara, she's right.
要知道异地恋很艰难
You know, long-distance relationships can be tough.
谢谢
Thank you.
不会是异地恋
It wasn't going to be a long-distance relationship.
我想的是我们可以一起去
I thought that we could go together.
这就是为什么我一直规定我的员工
This is why I always have a "No fraternizing" Policy
不准谈恋爱
with my staff.
麻烦上下一道菜
Next course, please!
药剂变紫 因此
The potion is now purple and therefore...
可以消除这个超级大坏蛋的魔法了
ready to depower the supervillain.
我来捋一捋
So let me get this straight.
你为自己说话 但她不让你说
You stood up for yourself and she shut you down?
她就是觉得达米恩不会接受我
She just doesn't think that Damien would accept me.
但是你准备好
But aren't you setting yourself up
说一辈子的谎吗
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表