剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
are requesting your presence on the Bridge.
预测者显示回升者有异常活动
The Prognosticator is showing unusual Encore activity.
你可以的 船长
You got this, Captain.
好
Right.
船长
Captain.
回升者正在时空穿梭
All the Encores are moving through time.
具体点说 他们都在向一个时间点移♥动♥
More specifically, they're all heading towards a particular point.
好像在追踪什么
Looks like they're hunting something.
或什么人
Or someone.
阿斯特拉肯定派回升者来找约翰了
Astra must have sent the Encores after John.
吉迪恩 找出他们集♥合♥的时间和地点
Gideon, pinpoint where and when they're converging.
看见了吗 我花那么多时间
See, guys? I knew all my time spent creating
创造预测者可不是白费的
the Prognosticator would be worth it.
艾娃·夏普又拯救世界了
Ava Sharpe saves the day again.
抱歉 船长
I'm sorry, Captain.
预测者似乎没有能力
It appears that the Prognosticator
应对时空穿梭的回升者
is not equipped to handle time-traveling Encores.
艾娃 深呼吸
Ava, take a deep breath--
知道吗 我们连莎拉会不会醒都不确定
You know what? We don't even know if Sara's gonna wake up,
她要是醒了 就会发现
and if she does, she's gonna find out
两名传奇队员失踪
that two of the Legends are missing.
-这让我怎么接受 -我们坐下来
- This is beyond unacceptable. - Let's just sit down.
我给你沏一杯你最爱的花草茶
I'll brew you a cup of your favorite herbal tea--
我不能坐以待毙
I'm not just gonna sit around and do nothing.
如果追踪不到回升者
If we can't track the Encores,
就只能去找源头了 阿斯特拉
we have to go after them at the source--Astra.
我有理由怀疑 她不可能轻易同意
I seriously doubt she's just gonna agree to stop doing
停止她的恶毒计划
whatever her current evil plan is.
所以我不给她选择的机会
That's why I'm not gonna give her a choice.
晚安 小杰克
Nighty-night, Jackie-boy.
祝你梦见自己被开膛 试试有多刺♥激♥
Sweet dreams of disembowelment and all that jazz.
搞什么 约翰
What the hell, John?
阿斯特拉肯定派了他来追我
Astra must have sent him here after me.
你要知道 不是什么都与你有关的
You know, not everything is about you.
是 那么一个回升者
Yeah, well, it'd be a big bloody coincidence
无缘无故和我们在同一时间出现在同一地方
if an Encore just happened to show up in the same time
真是天大的巧合了
and place as us for no apparent reason.
行吧 但你和阿斯特拉不是达成协议了吗
Okay, fine, but I thought you and Astra had a deal?
显然她没耐心了吗
Clearly she got impatient, all right?
我知道这感觉
Yeah, I know the feeling.
你找到戒指了吗
Did you find the ring?
不在他房♥间
It wasn't in his room.
有东西在干扰我的魔法
Now something is interfering with my magic.
对 某个强大的魔法师
Yeah, some great sorcerer.
某个强大的影响者
Ooh, some great influencer.
你让他分心十分钟都做不到
You could barely keep him distracted for ten minutes.
真是抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry,
我就该任由我自己一次次被杀害
should I have let myself be serial killed
好给你争取五分钟找一个找不到的戒指
so you would've had five more minutes to not find the ring?
我告诉你
You know what?
我们就该分头找 清净一点
We should split up so we can both find this in peace.
求之不得 亲爱的
Fine by me, sweetheart.
你好啊 女士 我叫克莱德·巴罗
Howdy, ma'am. My name's Clyde Barrow.
我叫邦妮
And my name's Bonnie.
我们需要住宿
And we're in need of some accommodations.
见鬼 他们都是回升者
Bloody hell, they're all Encores.
我在下面的时候 你们俩得想办法
All right, while I'm down there, you two need to work on
修好预测者 找到扎莉和约翰
fixing the Prognosticator so we can track down Zari and John.
-技术的东西我不太 -查莉
- Well, tech is not really-- - Charlie.
行 我们能解决
Sure, we'll figure it out.
我觉得有必要问一下你
Um, I feel like somebody has to ask you.
你确定要让盖瑞带你去地狱吗
Are you 100% certain you want Gary to take you to Hell?
我也想问同样的问题
I was kinda wondering the same thing.
你看 我只认识盖瑞这一个巫师 而且
Look, Gary's the only wizard I have access to, and besides,
我不仅要带盖瑞下去
I'm not only taking Gary down there,
我还需要些人手
I'm gonna need some extra muscle too.
感谢 看来你注意到我最近
Well, thank you for noticing the extra reps
拉力器锻炼强度有所增加
I've been putting on the lat machine.
准备好了吗 米克
You ready, Mick?
米克 我以为你休假
Oh, Mick, I thought you were taking time off
陪孩子去了
to hang out with the kid?
她让我下地狱 我们要去哪里
She told me to go to Hell. Where are we headed?
地狱传送门已准备好 船长
The portal to Hell is ready, Captain.
就差...
All that's left is for...
我喝点恶魔之血了
me to drink some of this demon blood.
-加油 盖瑞 -好 好吧
- Come on, Gary. - Okay, yeah. Okay.
其实还挺香浓
It's actually quite tangy.
好 然后怎么做
Okay, how do we do this?
我会念几句话 然后魔印
I will say some words, and then the sigil
会把我们传送到地狱 待四个小时
will transport us to Hell for precisely four hours.
四小时后 我们会被传送回这里
After that, we'll be transported right back here.
听起来还行
Sounds good to me.
请进
Enter.
让我们血肉相融
Flesh become my flesh.
灵魂相通
Soul become my soul.
哈迪斯 克洛诺斯与瑞亚之子
Hades, firstborn of Cronus and Rhea,
我召唤你
I call upon you.
行了 米克 准备点火
All right, Mick, get ready to light it up.
-要啤酒吗 -要
- Beer? - Yeah.
这主意糟透了
This was a terrible idea.
应该戴上垫肩融入他们的
Should've worn shoulder pads to blend in.
我挺喜欢 还有火
I like it. There's fire.
直接去找阿斯特拉
Let's just find Astra.
是时候杀了那个贱♥人♥了
About time we killed the bitch.
不行 约翰费尽千辛万苦去拯救她
No! John has been working so hard to rehabilitate her.
而且 我们最好别用那个词
Also, I thought we didn't use that word anymore.
这次我就不用那个词骂她了
You know what? I'm gonna let the B-word slide this time.
但她派了一群罪犯追杀我们的朋友
She sent a bunch of criminals after our friends.
我们该怎么找她 怎么办
How do we even find her? What are we supposed to do,
随便问一个路边的恶魔吗
just ask a random demon off the street?
-阿斯特拉在哪里 -她在自己的俱乐部
- Where's Astra? - She's at her club.
走两条街 然后左转
Uh, two streets down, make a left.
没想到真的有用
Wow, I didn't expect that to work.
谢了 小米
Thanks, Mickey.
每到这种时候
You know, it's times like this,
我就会后悔戒烟
that I wish I hadn't given up smoking.
是啊 我希望我带了梳子
Yeah, well, I wish I had brought my own hairbrush.
看来我们都不太走运
Guess we're both out of luck.
为什么阿斯特拉要派这么多回升者来找我
Why would Astra send so many Encores after me?
感觉有点夸张
I mean, seems like overkill.
再说一遍 或许并非跟你有关
Again, maybe it's not all about you.
万一他们是在找戒指呢
What if they're after the ring?
我从来没告诉过阿斯特拉命运织布机的事
You know, I never told Astra about the Loom of Fate,
不过你可能说到点子上了
but you might be onto something.
瞧 晚餐时间到了
Oh, look at that. Supper time.
你不是认真提议
You're not seriously suggesting
要我们和地狱人共进晚餐吧
we go dine with Hell-people.
我的确是在认真提议
I am seriously suggesting
你留下 我去解决
that you stay while I handle it.
我也是一份子
I am part of this.
而且我拥有高超的社交能力
And possess far superior social skills.
也是 开膛手杰克袭击时是你封住他的
Yeah, well, you bottled it when Jack the Ripper attacked.
听着 我没办法边保护你
Look, I can't look after you
边搞清楚阿斯特拉的真正意图
and figure out what Astra's up to at the same time.
这可能是贝哈德的图腾
This might be Behrad's totem,
但里面有一个小战士
but there is a little warrior me inside here
来自不同的时间线 她会保护我
from a different timeline and she's gonna protect me.
我不知道该说什么
I don't even know what to say to that.
但我要说的是
But I will say this.
就算要亲手绑住你
Even if I have to tie you up myself,
你也得留在这里
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表