剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
正巧知道一个正在寻找我们的
happens to know of a time traveler
织布机的时间旅行者
who's looking for our Loom.
他的同伴里面有一个女人
One of his companions is a woman.
名字叫查莉
Goes by Charlie.
一个时间旅行者
A time traveler.
克洛索就是这么瞒过我的
That's how Clotho has eluded me.
幸运的是 我可以追踪到约翰·康斯坦丁
Fortunately, I can track John Constantine.
约翰·康斯坦丁
没有命运的指引
Without Fate,
凡人就会把自己的人生搞得一团糟
mortals are making a mess of their lives.
我们的织布机则可以重塑秩序
With our Loom, order can be restored.
找到约翰·康斯坦丁 你就会找到我们的姐妹
Find John Constantine, and you will find our sister.
找到她后
And when you do...
来次感人的家人重逢
make it a hell of a family reunion.
吉迪恩 约翰下次偷逃生舰的时候
Gideon, next time John steals the jumpship,
你能不能稍微提醒一下我
a little heads-up would be nice.
感谢塔拉齐女士
Thanks to Ms. Tarazi,
我仍深陷贪睡模式
I'm still stuck on snooze mode.
你的姐妹是仅仅在找你
Is your sister just looking for you,
还是在找命运织布机
or is she looking for the Loom?
我认为两者皆是
Both, I reckon.
-我们得去找他 -我们
- We have to go after him. - We?
那个混♥蛋♥是我变成凡人的原因
That bastard's the reason I'm mortal.
我不欠他什么
I don't owe him squat.
他在找那枚戒指
He's going after the ring.
你是唯一一个知道他要去哪里的人
You're the only one who knows where he's headed.
我们快去快回
Look, we'll be in and out.
行 好 我们越早出发
Okay, fine. Soon as we get going,
我就能越早赶回来安静喝点酒
the sooner I can get back to drinking in peace.
很好 我们传送吧
Great, let's portal.
当爹真难
Parenting sucks!
也许我应该留下
Maybe I should stay, huh?
你是要自愿担负照顾罗里的责任吗
Are you volunteering for Rory duty?
艾娃·夏普 你比我好得多
Ava Sharpe, you are a better woman than I.
好 宝贝 回见
Okay, babe. Catch you on the flip side.
一路平安
Stay safe.
戒指在那边
The ring's that way.
他不可能走太远
He couldn't have gotten too far.
我们在逃生舰上换上装备
Let's gear up in the jumpship.
小孩不喜欢熊 对吗
Kid's not into bears, huh?
-她把熊头扯掉了 -我看到了
- She ripped its head off. - Yeah, I see that.
有其父必有其女
Well, like father, like daughter.
你应该为此骄傲
I mean, hey, you should be proud.
起码她和你一样强硬
At least she's tough, like you.
她说我毁了她的生活
She said I ruined her life.
现在我要传送回那个愚蠢的重逢派对
Now I gotta portal back to that stupid reunion party
阻止我自己和艾莉睡在一起
and stop myself from sleeping with Ali.
这是个馊主意的原因有很多
There are so many reasons why that's a bad idea.
-不在乎 -别去
- Don't care. - Stop.
你不能就这样抹去你女儿的存在 米克
You can't just erase your daughter's existence, Mick.
肯定还有别的选择
There has to be another option.
什么
What?
我们何不回到过去的十五年
What if we go back through the last 15 years,
把你放进她所有的重要记忆里
and we-- and we place you into all of her key memories?
就像精彩回放一样
Like a highlight reel.
没错 里普也是这么对我的
Yeah, I mean, it's kind of what Rip did with me.
把一堆记忆编入我脑里
Programmed me with a bunch of memories
而这些回忆加起来就是我的童年
that added up to be a childhood.
不算是完美 但成长得还不错
It wasn't perfect, but I turned out okay.
-她不是个克隆人 -真伤人
- She's not a clone. - Ouch.
她的确不是那什么
Yeah, she's not a hmm,
但是在某种意义上来说 她可以被编程
but she is programmable, in a sense.
-行不通的 -为什么
- Won't work. - Why?
我在监狱里度过了她人生的第一个十年
I spent the first ten years of her life in prison.
好吧
Right.
我有办法
I have an idea.
不列颠哥伦比亚省
2020年
这枚戒指你可藏得真好
You sure hid this one well.
没想到我还会回来吧
Didn't think I'd ever be coming back here, did I?
公告
《凶鬼恶灵》拍摄中
太棒了
That's cool.
《凶鬼恶灵》好像正在这里拍摄
Looks like "Supernatural's" filming here.
-凶什么 -你没看过吗
- Super-what? - You've never seen it?
那个剧讲的是一对特帅的兄弟对抗恶魔的故事
It's this show about these two hot brothers who fight demons.
我好奇温彻斯特兄弟会不会在这里
I wonder if the Winchester brothers are here!
-不是吧 -迪恩是我允许出轨的对象
- Seriously? - Dean is my hall pass.
我敢打赌你以前一定很野
I bet you used to wild out back in the day.
以前工作时不能喝酒
There was no drinking on the job.
将人类命运握在手中时
It's kind of the occupational hazard
不能喝酒算是个职业带来的危害
of having the Fate of humanity in your hands.
所以你们以前真的在编织命运吗
So you guys literally used to weave Fate?
故事书里不会说这些
I mean, it's not like it is in the storybooks,
但是没错
but yeah.
我编织了每一条生命线
I spun up the threads of each life.
老拉克西丝 她算出每个的人生命线有多长
Old Lachesis-- she measured out how long each life got to be.
主宰人类寿命的女神
然后阿特洛波斯 她...
And then, Atropos, she...
希腊神话中命运三女神之一
-那么她杀了 -所有的人
- So she killed-- - Everyone.
而且她非常喜欢那么做
And she bloody loved it.
-你好 -你好啊 我的姐姐
- Hello? - Greetings, sibling of mine.
喵
Meow?
你没事吧 Z 是因为内特吗
You okay, Z? Is this about the Nate thing?
希望不是 因为我一想你到为何因他而学猫叫
I hope not, because then I'm wondering why you just said, "Meow,"
而我完全不想知道
and I definitely don't want to know.
我想我可能要疯了
I think I may be losing it,
不是我在2044年格莱美奖上
and not like when I saw Tupac's hologram
见到图帕克全息图的那种疯狂
at the 2044 Grammy's.
而是要失心疯了 我有点不妥
But, like, mentally losing it. Something is wrong with me.
深呼吸
Hey, hey. Deep breaths.
这就像一种治疗
This is like a form of therapy
你可以打败你的问题
where you get to beat up your problems.
相信我
Trust me.
干掉他
杰德获胜
你刚刚打败我了吗
Did you just beat me?
贝哈德 我不会玩电子游戏
Behrad, I don't know how to play video games.
但就像是被一个会玩的人鬼上身了
But it's like I'm being haunted by someone who does,
那人穿得像个少年男孩
someone who dresses like a teenage boy
让我♥干♥恶心的事 比如吃甜甜圈
and makes me do awful things like eat donuts
跟内特亲热
and...cuddle with Nate.
-你怎么做到的 -我怎么做到的
- How did you do that? - How did I do that?
看看这里有什么
Well, what have we got here?
什么鬼东西
What the bloody hell is that?
道具而已
It's a prop.
找织布机的事 我怎么嘱咐你的
And what did I tell you about Loom patrol?
可我们不是已经在这里了吗
Yeah, well, we're out here, aren't we?
就赶紧找东西吧
So let's just find the damn thing.
你检查过树林的里有什么动向吗
Oh, yeah, have you scanned the woods for activity?
要是阿特洛波斯出现了 你有计划应对吗
Do you have a plan if Atropos shows up?
我剪下了查莉的变形者翅膀
Well, I clipped Charlie's shapeshifter wings,
不是说大话 亲爱的 我能对付她姐姐
so, no offense, love, I think I can handle her sister.
你没听查莉说的吗
Have you not heard anything Charlie's said?
事情没那么简单
'Cause it's not gonna be that easy.
克洛索
Clotho.
我得对你负责 现在我命令大家回去
You are my responsibility, and I say we are going back
找一个安全的解决办法
to figure out a secure way to do this.
但是织布机是阻止回升者的关键
Yeah, well that Loom is your ticket to stopping the Encores.
你没法躲着你的家人
You can't hide from your family.
两位
Guys!
逃生舰
Jumpship.
我来找你了 克洛索
I'm coming for you, Clotho.
我姐姐
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表