剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
当然 当然
Totally, totally.
第二守则 在船上不能用社交媒体
And rule number two, no social media on the ship.
我还以为我们要把你送回去
I thought we were dropping you off.
我的弟弟 一个真正的超级英雄
My brother, the actual superhero...
邀请我留下来
Invited me to stay.
好吧 不过记住
Okay, let's just remember
这是个办公地点 好吗
this is a place of business, okay?
我们要出任务 你最好别碍事
We get called on a mission, you need to keep out of our way.
是 是
Aye, aye.
行 我们回头再谈
Okay, we'll talk later.
真遗憾 浪费了一头秀发
Sad, what a waste of a good head of hair.
给你 藏好
Here you go. Hide it.
你的电脑女士能给我弄点黄瓜水吗
Can your computer lady make me some cucumber water?
我要被那个枯燥的对话烤干了
I'm parched from that dry interaction.
她和她妈妈在车里住了将近一年
She and her mom have been living out of their car
现在她妈妈
for almost a year, and now her mom has
面试进入了最后一轮
a final-round job interview.
你真出色
You are incredible.
我想念你 但能在外面帮助别人
I miss you, but it feels pretty good
感觉非常好
to be out here helping people.
-出去 -没事
- Out. - Ah, it's okay.
我反正也要走了
I have to go anyway.
好 我回头打给你
Okay, uh, well, um, I'll call you later.
我爱你
I love you.
对不起
I'm--I'm sorry.
不小心脱口而出
I just kind of blurted that out.
没事 没事的 没关系
No, it's okay. It's okay.
你用不着道歉
You don't have to be sorry.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
-真的吗 -我说了"出去"
- You do? - I said "Get out."
好 回头再打给你
Okay, I'll call later.
-再见 -好
- Bye. - Okay.
米克 你还好吗
Mick, are you feeling all right?
我胃疼 我吃不下饭
My stomach hurts. I can't eat.
我喝不下水
I can't drink.
重逢的时候艾莉肯定是传染给了我性病
I think Allie gave me an STD back at the reunion.
开始扫描
Initiating scan.
那不是病 是感情
Those are not symptoms. Those are feelings.
米克 我想你是坠入爱河了
Mick, I think you're developing a crush.
是你小便灼烧的那种感觉吗
Is that when you whiz and it hurts?
不 这是在意某个人
No, it's biology's way of telling you
带来的生理表现
you care about someone else
帕尔默博士说得对
Dr. Palmer is correct.
我对你的身体扫描结果显示
The results of my body scan indicate
你似乎的确喜欢她
that you do, in fact, like like her.
临时船长夏普在此 请到会客室开会
Interim Captain Sharpe here, team meeting in the parlor,
完毕
over and out.
好 感觉不错 目前都还很有趣
Okay, that was good. It was fun yet to the point.
不算特别...
Not too...
吉迪恩 你在广播这个吗
Gideon, are you broadcasting this?
抱歉 夏普女士 我这就关掉
Sorry, Miss Sharpe, I'll shut it down.
好 谢谢 我们女人应当团结
Okay, thank you, we women have to stick together.
我总把你当成男的
I always thought of you as one of the guys.
好 我不知道你什么意思
Okay, I don't know what that means.
他想夸你
He means that as a compliment.
-是的 -行
- I do. - Okay.
给你的
That's for you.
给你的
That's for you.
好吧
Okay, then.
行
Okay.
我说过手♥机♥要怎样来着
What did I say about phones?
什么 我得告诉我男友我没死
What? I need to tell my boyfriend I'm not dead.
男朋友
Uh, boyfriend?
对 国际知名打碟师斯莫尔·玛尼
Yep, internationally renowned DJ S'more Money.
好 雷来了
Ah, okay, we've got Ray.
-米克在哪里 -他病了
- Uh, where's Mick? - He's sick.
相思病
Lovesick.
花环
Oh, lei.
莎拉在星城期间 我想给你们全体
So while Sara's in Star City, I wanted to introduce you all
介绍一个我在时间调查局学到的东西
to something that I developed at the Time Bureau.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're all thinking,
时间调查局 无聊
Time Bureau, #stuffy.
我们能从那些人身上学到什么
What can we learn from those guys?
但在那里确实过得很有趣
But we really did have a lot of fun over there.
你还记得周一塔可日吗 内特
Do you remember taco Mondays, Nate?
对 疯狂吃塔可的时间
Yeah, those were some wild taco times.
-对 -你好
- Yeah. - Aloha?
没错 阿洛哈
Yes, A.L.O.H.A.
代表了评估 细听 观察 补水
It stands for assess, listen, observe, hydrate...
攻击
attack!
什么鬼
What the...
-棒 -看到没
- Cool. - See?
这本东西有多少页
How many pages is this?
艾娃 你听说过这个谚语吗
Ava, you ever heard the proverb
"狐狸知之甚广 而刺猬只知一件大事"
"The fox knows many things, the hedgehog knows one big thing"?
没听说过
I have not.
传奇们 我们就是狐狸型的组织
Well, Legends, we're a fox kind of organization.
随机应变 即场发挥
Adaptable, off the cuff.
这... 这和刺猬很像
This... This is very hedgehog.
试图把一种做事方式运用在所有的情况下
Trying to impose one way of doing things onto every situation.
恕我冒犯 有任务要执行吗
And not to be rude-- is there a mission here?
-没有 我只是... -那我就要
- No, I just... - Okay, then, I'm gonna
向扎莉介绍一下吉迪恩美味的的奥地利吐司了
introduce Zari to the wonders of Gideon's Austrian toast.
其实是法式吐司
Actually, it's French toast.
很肯定是奥地利的
Pretty sure it's Austrian.
吉迪恩 吉迪恩 看看时间线
Gideon, Gideon, check the timeline.
1793年 在巴黎巴士底狱
It would appear that there is a disturbance
似乎会发生一场骚乱
at the Bastille in Paris, 1793.
虽然细节还不清楚
While the details are still hazy,
但是后果惨痛
the aftermath is traumatic.
上千人死亡 法国大革命瓦解
Thousands die, and the French Revolution collapses.
看来我们有任务了
Well, looks like we have a mission,
所以大家别再一副《悲惨世界》的样子
so everybody stop looking so "Les Misérables,"
因为我们要去法国了
because we are going to France.
凡尔赛
1793年
贝哈德 快点 我们要行动了
Behrad, come on, we need to move.
各位好啊
Hey, guys.
我阻止不了她
I couldn't stop her.
她找到了制♥作♥室
She found the fabrication room.
很好 她不能去
Great. She's not coming.
我们出外勤不能带随访的 B
We don't do ride-alongs in the field, B.
艾娃 我出外勤能够应付自如
Ava, I can handle myself in the field.
以前我玩过夺旗游戏 借此来提高
I once played capture the flag to raise awareness
对猫有强迫症的认识
about feline OCD, so...
这不是公♥关♥活动
This isn't a PR event, all right?
我们将要面对的情况有可能会致命
We're walking into a deadly situation
面对未知力量的回升者
facing an Encore with unknown powers.
我没有时间保护交际花
I do not have time to keep my eye on a party girl.
我有
I do.
什么
What?
拜托 艾娃 有什么坏处呢
I mean, come on, Ava, what's the harm?
带平民去执行任务是违反规定的
It's against protocol to bring civilians into the field.
-啧啧 -别啧
- Tsk. - Don't "Tsk".
就啧
Tsk.
但如果你们让我一起去
Yeah, but it would be super cool
那就超级棒了
if you just let me come anyway.
-好吧 -好棒
- Okay, fine. - Yay.
只要保证不妨碍我们就行
Just, make sure you stay out of our way.
好
Yay!
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表