剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
但我好不容易有了灵感
But I finally struck inspiration.
我有个计划
Look, I have a plan.
罗密欧与朱丽叶将组建一个队伍
Romeo and Juliet will form a team,
此处我就会介绍同盟者
and I will henceforth introduce the allies
哈姆雷特 薇奥拉和浦克
Hamlet, Viola, and Puck,
三人均为莎士比亚笔下人物
他们联合起来共同对抗理查三世
who will join forces to face Richard the Third!
理查三世: 莎士比亚历史剧《理查三世》主人公, 反面人物
现在我知道
Now I understand
你为什么会写这一新版本了
why you've written this new version of the play.
你不希望罗密欧与朱丽叶的故事完结
You don't want Romeo and Juliet's story to end.
正是如此
Exactly!
我爱这些角色 为什么要告别他们
I love the characters, so why say good-bye?
如果你真爱这些角色
Well, if you truly love the characters,
难道不应该给他们完美的结局吗
don't they deserve a great ending?
我对他们的故事会如何结局早已构思好
I have always known how to finish their story.
如果就那么写出来 不知道接下来将会如何
If I let them go, I'm unsure what happens next.
我理解 但
I understand, but...
要想成长 必须要结束
endings are necessary for growth.
无论多么痛苦
No matter how... painful they may be.
你说话非常睿智
You speak quite wisely.
我是从我的经验出发而谈的
I'm speaking from experience.
我发现自己也处于相似的境地
I find myself in a similar situation.
完成这事以后
When I'm done here,
我将离开我的团队 踏上新的旅程
I am leaving my team for a new adventure,
而结束这段旅程
and ending our journey
让我心痛得难以复加
has proven more heartbreaking than I can bear.
我无法想象告别的情景
And while I can't imagine saying good-bye,
但我知道必须如此
I know that I must.
好
Very well.
我也该为我深爱的角色做应做之事
I shall do what is needed for my beloved characters.
给罗密欧和朱丽叶一个刻骨铭心的结局
Give Romeo and Juliet an ending no one will forget.
好啦
All righty.
如果我们没做错
If we did our job right,
封面应该随时会变回
this cover should change back to "Romeo and Juliet"
《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
any second.
我知道你要走了 雷
I know you're leaving, Ray.
对啊 去度蜜月
Yeah, uh, to my honeymoon.
别再装了好吗
Oh, would you just knock it off?
我知道你要离开团队
I know you're leaving the team.
内特 抱歉
Nate, I'm sorry.
我本想早点告诉你的 我发誓
I was gonna tell you sooner, I swear,
但是我 我不知道怎么开口
but I just-- I didn't know how to do it.
如果你鼓起勇气早点说
Maybe if you had the balls to say it sooner,
也许我还能做一些准备 比如
maybe I could've done something like
列个最终任务打卡清单或者弄两件兄弟衫
make us a last mission playlist or get us matching t-shirts.
那样的话会很不错
That would've been amazing.
但我在等一个完美时机
But I was waiting for some perfect moment
其实不存在
which doesn't exist,
因为我不想让你难过
because I didn't want to upset you.
我当然很难过 本来今天就很合适
Of course I'm upset! Today could've been awesome.
是个好时机 但是现在已经
It could've been amazing, but now it's just...
已经结束了
It's just over.
最终
Eventually,
万物都会改变
everything has to change.
是的 我知道万物最终都会改变
Yeah, I know everything changes eventually.
我没想到会这么早
I didn't think it'd be so soon,
我也没想到我会是最后一个知情的人
and I didn't think I'd be the last one to know.
传奇们注意了
Attention Legends,
时间线里没有《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
there is no record of the play "Romeo and Juliet"
这部戏的记录 也就是说
in the timeline, which means--
莎士比亚还没让这部戏开演
Shakespeare didn't put on the play yet.
最后的任务没有结束
The final mission isn't completed.
我们还可以一起回去修复历史
We can still go back and fix history together!
我们的队伍会负责的 雷
The team has it, Ray.
你应该走了
You should go.
你说的对
You're right.
最终万物都会改变 所以
Things change eventually, so
为何不从现在开始呢
why not start now?
内特
Nate.
内特
Nate!
比利·莎士 发生什么了
Billy Shakes, what's happening?
别和我阴阳怪气的
Spare me your whimsical turns of phrase.
酒保
Barkeep!
我的啤酒喝完了 再来一杯
My draught has gone hollow. I'll have another.
威尔 那部戏怎么了
Will, what happened to the play?
亨斯洛撤走了资金 我们关门大吉了
Henslowe withdrew the monies and shut us down.
在他看来 是我偷走了他的戒指
In his mind's eye, he thinks I stole back his ring.
现在剧院没了 演员也没了
Now I have no theater, no actors,
我的事业也完了
and so, no career.
那告诉我们亨斯洛在哪
Well, tell us where Henslowe is.
-我们会帮你的 -别给我添乱了
- We'll help you. - Just leave me be.
我看过你们怎么帮人 但这回不是那么回事
I've seen your help in action, and it is anything but.
那你就这样放弃吗
So you're just gonna give up?
就像那个高个子说的
It's like the tall one said,
一切都会终止
all things must cease.
然后这就是威廉莎士比亚的结局
And this is the end of William Shakespeare.
他太戏剧性了
He is so dramatic.
已经收拾好了
Packed already?
还等什么呢
I figured, why wait?
没必要急
Well, there's no rush.
我们可以待到他们回来
You know we can stick around until they get back.
我觉得我们已经待太久了
I think we've stuck around too long already.
发生了什么
What is going on?
我们毁了西方文学经典
Well, we ruined the Western literary canon,
而且莎士比亚很讨厌我们
and Shakespeare hates us,
这一杯致敬明日传奇
so here's to Legends of Tomorrow,
他们一手扼杀了我们熟知的故事
who singlehandedly destroyed storytelling as we know it.
抱歉 就这样了吗
Sorry, so that's it?
首先你和雷吵了一架
First you pick a fight with Ray,
现在你又承认失败
and now you admit defeat?
你是不是就想证明
Are you just trying to prove
一切就像你感受到的那般凄惨
that everything's as miserable as how you feel?
我不想谈论雷的事
I don't wanna talk about Ray.
内特 我理解
Look, Nate, I get it.
我也很害怕失去雷
I'm afraid of losing Ray too.
说实在的 我不知道没有他的
Honestly, I don't know what we're gonna do
傻瓜乐观主义 盲目信心
without his stupid optimism and blind faith
离奇却总是有效的计划 我们该怎么办
and ridiculous plans that somehow always work.
我知道我们要做什么了
I know what we need to do.
吉迪恩 告诉队伍
Gideon, tell the team
全体都来酒馆帮忙
it's all hands on deck here at the tavern.
做一些遮裆部件
And fabricate some codpieces.
这部戏必须要上演
The show must go on.
好了 快到登场时间了
All right, it's almost showtime.
记住 吉迪恩告诉你们台词
Remember, Gideon is going to be feeding you your lines.
不要有压力 我们只不过是要
Yeah, no pressure, it's not like we're rebooting
帮莎士比亚重获他的事业而已
Shakespeare's career or anything.
这真是读书俱乐部迄今为止最重要的任务
It really is book club's greatest mission yet.
我不敢相信你们把我也诓进来了
I can't believe I let you guys rope me into this one.
如果你想要找到织布机
Look, if you wanna find the Loom,
就得按我们的方法行事
you gotta do things our way.
你认为这会有用吗 船长
You think this is gonna work, Captain?
其实我不知道 但是雷会相信有用的
Honestly, no, but Ray would.
"我的慷慨如无边的大海"
"My bounty is as boundless as the sea."
-好烂 -就照着演吧
- That's crap! - Just say the words
该你上台了
because you are on!
听着 你们这些没教养的混♥蛋♥
Listen up, you uncultured jerks.
两个家族 门第相当
Two households, both alike in dignity,
本剧的背景 设定在美丽的维罗纳
in fair Verona, where we lay our scene.
台词 台词
Words, words.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表