剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
这真是太棒了 你怎么样
This is amazing. How are you?
你是回升者
You are an Encore.
我所知道的 就是我回到人间
Look, all I know is, I'm up here right now
是被用来进行某种收割灵魂的金字塔骗局
as part of some soul-harvesting pyramid scheme.
说实话 我根本跟不上这些新兴代
Honestly, I can't keep up with these millennials
还有他们新潮的统治世界计划
and all their newfangled world domination plans.
所以你又开始做坏人了吗
So you're doing the whole villain thing again?
你知道的 我是说
Well, you know-- no, I mean,
这是我假释的条例之一
it's part of my parole agreement.
但在地狱为我的小女儿
But after spending two years in hell
担心了两年之后
worrying about my little girl,
我得先来看看你
I had to come and see you first.
看看这地方
But look at this place!
你现在肯定是个大♥法♥师了
You must be a master sorceress by now.
对 对
Oh, yeah, yeah.
这是我居住
This is just a place where I hang my hat
并且进行暗黑仪式的地方
and do my dark rituals.
-暗黑仪式 -你怎么找到的我
- Dark rituals! - Um, how did you find me?
血缘魔法吗
Blood magic?
你的帕尔默科技手表
Your Palmer Tech watch,
上面定位共享还开着
it still has location sharing on.
帕尔默科技 好吧
Palmer Tech. Right.
-雷 -抱歉晚餐还没好
- Ray! - Oh, sorry for the delay.
-盖瑞好像跑了 -我爸来了
- Gary seems to have run off. - My dad's here.
-什么 -我爸来了
- What? - My dad's here!
你♥爸♥来了
Your dad's here?
老天 他是回升者吗 老天
Oh, oh, man! Is he an Encore? Oh, man!
莎拉刚找到了一把地狱之剑 就是说
And Sara just found herself a Hell Sword, which means--
-她会杀了他 -我们怎么办 怎么办
- She'll kill him. - What do we do? What do we do?
-你得离开 -皮帕怎么办
- You have to leave. - What about Pippa?
-皮帕 皮帕 -皮帕 皮帕
- Pippa. Pippa! - Pippa. Pippa!
你得带她走
You have to take her.
你得
You have to--ooh--
保障证她感觉舒适 好让她不召唤我
keep her comfortable so that she doesn't summon me.
就这样 这能行
That's it! That's gonna work!
-谢了 雷 -好
- Thanks, Ray. - Okay.
"瑞贝卡·西尔弗对爱的了解
"Rebecca Silver knows as much about love
就跟青春期男孩的袜子抽屉一样混乱"
as a teenage boy's sock drawer."
热浪
人怕出名猪怕壮 一旦出名必有恶评
Okay, bad reviews, they just come with celebrity.
你应该听听他们怎么评论我的香水的
You should have heard what they said about my perfume
有些用户流鼻血了
when it made people bleed out their noses.
他马上就不止鼻子流血了
He's gonna get more than a bloody nose.
不 别把自己拉低到他的层面
No, don't stoop to his level.
每个黑子的内心
Inside every troll is the heart of a fan
都是一个极端渴望关注的粉丝
just dying for some attention.
并且渴望自信
And some swag.
一本签名书就能
One signed book
让他变成瑞贝卡·西尔弗的死忠粉
and he'll be a Rebecca Silver stan forever.
那是什么
What's that?
这是我小时候看的一个电视节目
This is a TV show I used to watch when I was a kid.
促使我深入挖掘
Really helped me dig deep
并且更好的表达我的感受
and communicate my feelings better.
名字叫《帕克先生的死胡同》
It's called "Mister Parker's Cul de Sac,"
你肯定会喜欢的
and I think you're really gonna like it.
帕克先生的环形巷尾
这真傻
This is very dumb.
同学们
Hi, boys and girls.
试一试好吗
Oh, well, just give it a chance, okay?
今天我们要进行一次很棒的...
Today we're going to have ourselves a wonderful...
另外
And...
-给你20块钱如何 -一同共度
- How about 20 bucks? - We get to spend together.
我等下回来
I'll be right back.
你想象过
Have you ever imagined what it'd be like
生活在水下是什么样吗
to live underwater?
怎么样 可以开告别单身聚会了吗
So? Bachelor party?
不行
No.
诺拉的爸爸眼睁睁复活了
Nora's dad literally came back from the dead
-毁了这个晚上 -达米恩·达克
- and ruined the evening. - Damien Darhk? Ooh.
总之 诺拉说她能处理
Anyway, Nora said she can handle it
所以她正在处理
and so she's handling it,
但我们不能让其他人
but we can't let anyone interfere,
特别是莎拉
especially not Sara.
他是你未来的岳父
I mean, he is your future father-in-law.
你觉得我们没法劝服莎拉吗
You don't think we could talk Sara down?
如果这次再见到达米恩·达克
If I see Damien Darhk,
我要彻底杀死他
I'm gonna kill him for good this time.
那诺拉怎么办
What about Nora?
在理想的情况下 她永远也不会发现
Well, ideally she never finds out.
-吉迪恩 有线索吗 -有 船长
- Gideon, any hits? - Yes, Captain.
事实上 我在康斯坦丁2020年的家
In fact, I'm detecting new Encore activity
侦测到新回升者的动向
at Constantine's home in 2020.
好 我们要不动声色地行动
All right, let's do this discreetly.
就我们 不带那几个小子
Just us, no boys.
你知道他们会多么感情用事
You know how sentimental they can get.
-没错 -你出行的时候
- Yep. - You also received a call
还接到了一只野狗的电♥话♥
from a wild dog while you were away.
好的 谢了 吉迪恩
Yep, got it. Thanks, Gideon.
那是什么意思
What was that all about?
不重要的
I'm sure it's nothing.
这个太色情了
This is extremely pornographic.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
黑子发了帖子 肯定是拿到大礼包了
Troll made a post. Must have gotten his swag bag.
你看
Look.
他在炫耀你的签名
He's showing off your signature.
太好了
This is perfect.
搞什...
What the--
那个小混♥蛋♥
That little punk!
改变策略
Okay, change of tactic.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
搜索他帖子的元数据 找出他的位置
Scouring the metadata from his post to composite his location.
你会搞黑客吗
You hack?
不会
No.
中城
2020年
-是女孩子 -没事 继续
- It's a girl. - It's okay. Just go.
-你知道我是谁吗 -知道
- Do you know who I am? - Yeah.
你怎么来了 贝琪
What are you doing here, Becky?
我叫瑞贝卡·西尔弗
I'm Rebecca Silver,
你给我听好了 你个粉刺脸
and you will listen to me, you pimple-faced--
-但是她没有粉刺 -照着念
- But she doesn't have pimples. - Just go with it.
-继续 -我是一位著名的作家
- Keep going. - I'm a celebrated author.
我最近的一部小说很成功 你知道的
My latest novel was a triumph, and you know it.
你这辈子做什么大事
Wh-what the hell have you done with your life,
你有什么资格批评别人
and who are you to judge others?
-米克 -艾莉
- Mick? - Ali!
-米克 你为什么来这 -你为什么在这
- Mick, wh-why are you here? - Why are you here?
我住在这里
I live here.
她为什么在拍我们
Why is she filming us?
她是你女儿吗
This your kid?
我想既然你来了
Well, I guess since you're here,
我不如告诉你吧
I might as well tell you.
她也是你女儿
She's your kid too.
她叫丽塔 是你的女儿
This is Lita, your daughter.
剧情大反转
Twist!
他没事
He's fine.
那是我的巫师塔
Well, that was my wizard's tower.
我很喜欢
I love it.
你可以感受到这里酝酿着的黑暗势力
You can just smell the dark forces at work in here.
-这小区安全吗 -非常安全
- Safe neighborhood? - Super safe.
大部分人都不与人来往
People just mostly keep to themselves.
那就好
Good.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表