剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
you're staying here.
安静
Quiesce.
-你在干什么 -我现在不能
- What are you doing? - Well, I can't exactly
以约翰·康斯坦丁的身份出现 对吧
go out there as John Constantine now, can I?
我想我有个主意了
I think I have an idea.
我和克莱德受尽毁坏者马纳考斯的折磨
Clyde and I were tortured by Manaxos the Mutilator himself.
跟诺斯福辛对我的所作所为比起来
Your pain was a mere trifle
你们所受的痛苦简直不值一提
compared to what the Norfulthing did to me.
我还以为地狱猎犬
I thought the Hellhounds
是一个人所能承受的最可怕的恶魔
were the worst evil a man could suffer.
你究竟是何方神圣 值得诺斯福辛花费时间
Who exactly are you that you were worth Norfulthing's time?
我当然是 亨利八世
I am, of course, King Henry VIII,
大英帝国的统治者
ruler of the British Empire.
那又是什么罪行把你们送下地狱
And what crime sent you to Hell?
我们抢劫银行
We rob banks.
我是海盗
And I plunder boats.
你们应该听说过我的大名
You may have heard of me.
我的名字是黑凯撒
The name's Black Caesar.
-凯撒 -那你一定是布鲁图斯
- Caesar? - Ah, and you must be Brutus.
公元前44年 布鲁图斯参与了刺杀凯撒的行动
我更倾向于斩首
I always favored beheadings
而不是在别人背后捅刀
over stabbing someone in the back.
没那么懦弱
Less cowardly.
晚餐准备好了
Supper is ready.
别再磨磨蹭蹭的
Now, stop dillydallying
在菜变凉前 赶快到餐桌上坐好
and come and have a seat before the food gets cold.
打扰一下 阿斯特拉小姐
Excuse me, Miss Astra.
发现这个人♥渣♥在门口鬼鬼祟祟的
Found this scum lurking by the entrance.
用"鬼鬼祟祟"来形容好像有点太贬义了...
"Lurking" Seems like an overly sinister way to describe it--
你为什么会在这里 白♥痴♥
Why are you here, twerp?
约翰·康斯坦丁在外面
John Constantine is outside.
他知道你对他没耐性
He knows you're impatient with him,
不过他 有一件承诺过你的事情
but he has the, uh, thing he promised you.
但是他不想冒着被看到的风险进来这里
But he doesn't want to come in here and risk being seen.
所以如果你先别吃虫子
So if you could take a quick break from eating...bugs
然后跟我来...
and come with me--
浪费我时间的话 我会让这里的恶魔朋友
Waste my time and I'll let my demonic friends here
将你变成人体玩偶
use you as a human pi?ata.
原来成吉思汗的剑在你这里
So that's where Genghis Khan's sword went.
都结束了 阿斯特拉
It's over, Astra.
我们知道你派了回升者追杀约翰
We know you've sent your Encores after John,
所以别跟我们装
so don't play coy.
什么是回升者
What the hell's an Encore?
就是那些我们一直说的堕落灵魂
It's what we've been calling the corrupted souls
那些你带回人间的灵魂
that you've been sending back to Earth.
自从上次和约翰谈话后 我从来没有
I haven't sent a single "Encore" Back to Earth
把任何一个"回升者"送回人间
since John and I last spoke.
-赶紧杀了她 -好主意
- Kill her already. - Good idea.
且慢 艾娃
Wait, Ava.
如果她说的是实话怎么办
What if she's telling the truth?
跟我进来 我会证明给你们看
Come inside and I'll prove it to you.
时间正好
Ah, just in time.
我喜欢精美的雕刻品
Oh, I love a good carving.
那你又是哪位恶魔
And who the devil are you supposed to be?
我的朋友 我是开膛手杰克
I, my friend, am Jack the Ripper.
你颇有名气的 杰克
You got quite the reputation, Jack.
-加入我们 -谢了 兄弟
- Join us. - Cheers, mate.
我的失误 是糖
My mistake, sugar.
如果那枚戒指在我面前
I would have noticed if the ring was sitting
我肯定会注意到
directly in front of me.
所以我们来这里都是为了那枚戒指
So we are all here for the ring.
除了我的船员 我从不和别人共享我的宝藏
I don't share me treasure with anyone but me crew.
我们被算计了
We've been set up.
我猜我们都得到相同的交易
And I assume that we all got the same deal, yeah?
用戒指交换统治无疆
The ring in exchange for free rein on Earth.
看上去我们处于直接竞争关系
It would appear we are in direct competition.
所以我们还坐在这里用什么晚餐
So then what the hell are we doing eating dinner?
这真是恰到好处 对吧 小布鲁图
Oh, that's a bit on the nose, isn't it, Brutie?
先提一句 我们现在的处境都一样
Just so we're all on the same page here,
每个人手里都拿着地狱武器
each one of us has a Hell-weapon
我们可以准确地结束对方的性命
and we could well and truly end each other
就在此时此地
right here, right now.
克莱德 在我看来 这个开膛手杰克
Clyde, the way I see it, this here Jack the Ripper
是我们最有力的竞争对手
is our greatest competition.
我同意你的看法 美人
Yeah, I think you're right, peaches.
杰克从未被警♥察♥抓住过
Jack here never was caught by the police.
臣民们 你们好
Greetings, subjects.
我是尔等的女王
I'm your Queen,
克里奥帕特拉
Cleopatra.
埃及艳后 与凯撒大帝是情人关系
好的 我看见了
Yes, I see.
它们都威力巨大 让人印象深刻
They're very big and impressive.
这不是我来此的目的
That's not what I came here for.
不错 大家都有让人胆寒的武器
Great, you all have scary weapons.
既然各位都清楚
Now that we know that,
还有必要一直举刀枪相向
is it really necessary for everyone to get
到各自都手软吗
cramps in their arms?
您当然还记得布鲁图斯吧
You, of course, remember Brutus?
布鲁图斯 古罗马议员 参与刺杀凯撒大帝
当然记得
Yes, of course.
"我爱凯撒
"It was not that I loved Caesar less
布鲁图斯刺杀凯撒后所发布的演讲
但我更爱罗马"
but that I loved Rome more."
我们之前没机会认识
We never had the chance of meeting before.
但我以为
But I would have thought
你不会原谅我谋杀了你的情人
my murder of your lover would be unforgivable.
你说对了 杀了他
Damn skippy. Kill him.
我并非一个会计较过往恩怨的狭隘暴君
I'm not a petty despot ruled by past grievances.
我是个战略家
I'm a strategist.
最明智的做法
The most sensible thing to do
是合作
is to work together.
一旦有一个人找到戒指
As soon as one of us finds the ring,
其他人就惨了
it's off to the pits for the rest.
你难道要接受只有一个人拿到戒指吗
You're just gonna accept that?
只要我们戒指在手
As soon as we have the ring in our hands,
我们便有所向披靡的力量
we have all the power.
可以直捣地狱
We can march right into Hell
争得自♥由♥
and demand our freedom.
听听这话 好吗
Hey, hear, hear to that, eh?
好啊
All right.
先吃东西 好吗
Now, let's eat, okay?
好
Okay.
那傻大个去哪了
So where's the lug-head?
罗里守着出口
Rory's guarding our exit,
自己找点乐子
and he's enjoying some entertainment.
我肯定很快就会在这下面再见到他
Yeah, I'll definitely be seeing that one again down here.
你真没幽默感
Oh, you're no fun.
这就是我存放所有灵魂硬币的地方
Now, this is where I keep all my soul coins,
你们看 他们就在
and as you can see, they're all right...
丢东西了吗
Did you lose something?
会装"领导专用"按钮的人
No one with an "executive privacy" button
肯定不安好心
has good intentions.
我的保险箱空了
My vault is empty.
除我以外 只有你能打开 提比略
Besides me, you're the only one with access, Tiberius.
解释一下
Care to explain?
这是什么人类的恶作剧吗
Is this one of those human pranks?
是你上周叫我把它们拿出来的
You had me take them out for you last week.
-扯什么淡 -我发誓
- Like hell I did. - I swear it.
我亲眼见到的你
I saw you myself.
变形者
A shapeshifter.
妈的
Damn it!
别这样看我好吗
Oh, don't look at me like that.
过几个小时他就好了
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表