剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
之后我意识到我在哪里见过你
Then I realized where I knew you from.
在乘波号♥
The Waverider.
什么是乘波号♥ 不是
What's a Waverider? No.
海伍德乐园
Heyworld.
穿着星光闪闪衣服的就是你
Tell me that's not you there in the star spangled outfit.
事实上 你俩都在那儿
In fact, you were both there.
那绝对是你 贝哈德
That's totally you, Behrad.
不敢相信我之前从没注意过
Can't believe I never noticed it before.
我不懂的是海伍德乐园都过去24年了
What I don't get is how Heyworld was 24 years ago,
但你俩看起来没变
but you two haven't aged a day.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
扎莉 你还是忘记了
Zari, you've finally lost it.
你还说我是骗子
You accuse me of being a fake,
你才是骗人的那一个
but you're the one living a lie.
妈妈 爸爸...
Maman, Baba--
嘘 等一下
Okay, shh. Just hang on.
不 我才不要等
No, I will not hang on.
是时候让他们知道真♥相♥了
It's time they finally heard the truth.
怎么回事 我在哪儿
What the hell? Where am I?
你在一艘22世纪的时间飞船上
You are on a 22nd century timeship,
编号♥WR2059
designation WR2059.
现在停在时光穿梭区
Currently situated in the temporal zone.
伙计们 这是哪位
Hey, guys, who's your friend?
我们可以解释的
We can explain everything.
是 你最好解释清楚
Yeah, ya better.
你们是谁
Who are you people?
各位 这是扎莉
Guys, meet Zari.
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命啊
Help!
*那女孩如毒药*
*That girl is poison*
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表