剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
This dog is still in the fight.
进展不错
That went well.
我指的是我当领导这件事
My "Queen bee-ing," I mean.
你们四个差点没命
You four almost got yourselves killed.
-我很爽 -爽
- I had fun. - Fun?
你害我们卷入一场枪战
You got us stuck in the middle of a shootout.
所以说 我喜欢李小龙
That's why I love Bruce Lee.
从来不用枪
He never uses guns.
胆太小了吧 你不是会驭风吗
Keep your knickers on. You have wind powers.
应该在半空中就挡住子弹
You could have just stopped the bullets mid-air.
挡住子弹 你真是疯了
Stop bullets? You're crazy.
听着 这都是我的错
Look, this is all my fault.
我们应该收集情报 而不是给回升者下药
We should have been gathering intel, not doping the encore.
吉迪恩
Gideon?
我正在追查成吉思汗的下落
I'm currently tracking Genghis Khan's whereabouts
用他的车牌
via his license plate.
很好 我们要搞清楚成吉思汗
Great, 'cause we need to figure out how and why
出现在1997年的香港的途径和原因
Genghis just showed up in 1997 Hong Kong.
查莉 你能做卧底工作吗
Charlie, you up for some undercover work?
行 因为我是变形者
Oh, I get it, just because I'm the shape-shifter,
就非得让我去潜入犯罪团伙里
I have to be the one to infiltrate the criminal gang.
等下 你是个变形者
Sorry, pause. You're a shape-shifter?
对 没错
Yeah, I am actually.
我能变成任何人
I can shift into anyone you like.
-任何人吗 -对 任何人
- Anyone? - Yeah, anyone.
-行啊 -差不多行了
- Hah. - All right, come on.
米克呢 我要喝酒去
Where's Mick? I'm gonna get a drink.
-我要抽烟 -我...
- I need to smoke. - Well, I...
我不明白 他们俩以前不是最好了吗
I don't get it. They used to be best buds.
那只有一个解释了
Oh, there's only one explanation.
B和查莉已经完成了生命的大和谐
B and Charlie went to pound town.
-恶心 -等等 什么东西
- Ew, gross, ugh. - Wait, what?
为爱鼓掌
Moan zone?
啪啪啪
Smash city?
艾娃
Ava.
他俩上过床了
They had sex?
好了 各位
All right, guys.
-一会儿见 -查莉
- I'll see you in a bit. - Charlie.
开始了 又来给我上课了
Oh, here we go. Another lecture.
不是 就...
No, I just...
你注意安全
Be careful.
她不肯开口
She won't talk.
是茶馆那个勇敢的小警♥察♥啊
Ah, the hero cop from the tea house.
艾娃 在吗
Ava, you there?
查莉 有什么发现
Yeah, Charlie. You find something?
成吉思汗绑♥架♥了你的警♥察♥朋友
Genghis kidnapped your cop friend.
让我看看这上面有什么
What do we have here?
就一个小孩
Only one child.
抱负不够
How unambitious.
但是
Nevertheless,
只要你听我的
give me what I desire,
我就放过他
and I will spare his life.
-约翰 诺拉来了 -好 我来了
- John, Nora's here. - All right, I'm coming.
好 皮帕
Okay, Pippa.
你能像我们说的那样祝我们的朋友约翰健康吗
Can you wish our friend, John, healthy like we discussed?
能 但我想先许个别的愿
Yes, but I want something first.
皮帕进步了很多
Pippa's made a lot of progress,
但我们还在应对一些挑战
but we're still working on a few challenges.
暗黑魔法师需要你的帮助
The Master of the Dark Arts needs your help.
闭嘴 四眼
Shut up, four eyes.
你给我听好了 你这个小鬼
Now you listen to me, you little squirt.
你到底许不许愿
Are you gonna make that damn wish?
因为如果你不许 我就死了
Because if you don't and I die,
那我会变成鬼魂回来
then I'm gonna come back and haunt you
在你清醒的每时每刻都缠着你
every waking hour of your life.
仙女教母
Fairy Godmother,
我希望你可怕的英国朋友没有生病
I wish your scary British friend wasn't sick.
你看吧 很简单
There you go, easy.
好
Okay.
不要紧
No matter.
我再试试别的
I'll try something else.
我希望我在家
I wish I was home.
抱歉
Sorry.
再见 雷
Bye, Ray.
再见 诺拉
Bye, Nora.
所以你和查莉是什么时候
So when did you and Charlie,
那个什么的
you know?
那么明显吗
It's that obvious?
在"海伍德乐园"之后
After "Heyworld."
真不错
Wow. That's nice.
怎么样 她的变形能力
How was it? She shape-shift?
我们是要聊这个吗
That's what we wanna talk about?
没错 但也不是非要讲
100%, but we don't have to.
查莉明显让你心绪不宁
Look, Charlie's clearly affecting you.
来吧 跟我聊聊
So come on. Talk to me.
-很傻 -什么
- It's stupid. - What?
她没说一句再见就走了
She left without saying goodbye.
那真的很惨
Mm. Yeah, that sucks.
但如果你已经几千岁了
But if you were thousands of years old,
不是应该厌烦道别了吗
wouldn't you be over goodbyes?
她至少也该发个信息
The least she could've done is texted.
发个幽灵表情能有多难
How hard is it to send a ghost emoji?
或许与你无关
Maybe it wasn't about you.
阿呆说的有道理
Dumb Dumb's got a good point.
B 振作起来 你很抢手
B., chin up. You are a catch.
如果有女版的你
If there was a female version of you,
我肯定会对她心动的 事实
I would be all over her. Fact.
-比如我姐姐 -完全正确
- Like my sister? - Absolutely.
但问题是
But the point is
我们不知道查莉为什么没说再见
we don't know why Charlie didn't say goodbye.
那就反省一下
So just check your ego
问问她
and ask her.
你说得对 谢了 内特
You're right. Thanks, Nate.
好兄弟
My man.
我们的囚犯呢
Where's our prisoner?
即使拿到查尔斯王子的行车路线
Even with Prince Charles' motorcade route,
他身旁的戒备还是很森严
he'll be heavily guarded.
等等 目标是查尔斯王子
Wait, Prince Charles is the target?
他是来把香港交还中国的
He's here to hand Hong Kong back to China.
如果可汗想让查尔斯交给他怎么办
What if The Khan wants Prince Charles to give to him instead?
独♥裁♥权利想要统治香港
An authoritarian power wants to control Hong Kong.
听起来很耳熟
That sounds familiar.
我复活时最可怕的部分就是
The worst part of my resurrection
发现自己被埋在一个无法穿透的坟墓里
was finding myself buried in an impenetrable tomb.
我花了七百年时间从坟墓里爬出来
It took me 700 years to dig myself out.
我的复活的精华部分在于
The best part of my resurrection
陪葬品中的这把剑
was the sword I was buried with.
成吉思汗刚用一件地狱武器杀了一名警♥察♥
Genghis just killed a cop with a hell weapon.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
好吧 你已拿到我们所需要的
Okay, you got what we needed.
查莉 赶紧撤退
Charlie, get the hell out of there.
杨
Yeung.
我的舰队进展现状如何
What is the status of my fleet?
你的舰队
Your fleet?
你正在建设用以征服世界的那支舰队
The one you are building to conquer the globe.
没错
Right.
舰队很好
Fleet's great.
说起来 我现在得去检查一下
In fact, I have to go check on it right now.
不要惊慌 我可以解释
Don't freak out. I can explain.
鬼啊
算了
Never mind.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表