剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
you'll really wanna build out your application.
纽曼大厅
现在我们来到了纽曼大厅
And here we are at Neuman hall.
在场的一些家庭可能会对这个名字感到熟悉
The name might sound familiar to some families on this tour.
我是亨利·纽曼
Oh, Henry Neuman.
它其实是以我爷爷而命名的
This is actually my grandfather's building,
这可能会有利于我入读这间学校
which should help my chances of getting in here.
希望我没有错过太多参观环节
Hey, hope I didn't miss too much of the tour.
澄清一下 我不是想要申请入读的学生
Just to be super clear, I'm not a prospective student, okay?
我是内特·海伍德博士
My name's Dr. Nate Heywood.
我是在布里克斯顿大学取得的博士学位
I got my PhD from Brixton.
大红队[布里克斯顿橄榄球队]加油
Go big red!
此处与康奈尔大学橄榄球队同名
是个博士啊
Oh, a doctor.
-是的 -他是丽塔的爸爸
- Yeah. - And Lita's dad.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
就这么说
Just go with it.
感谢你们的咨♥询♥ 这非常...
Thank you for your inquiry. I think it's really...
你们好 怎么样
Hi, how's it going?
真不敢相信 我们就快加入ΘΛΡ了
I can't believe we are this close to becoming Thetas.
虽然不认识你们 但是我们可以成为姐妹
I don't even know you, but we could be sisters.
我只是过来行为表演的
I'm only here as a performance.
看见我的空茶杯了吗
Notice my empty teacup--
这是我对这种装模作样的宴会的虚无的表态
a commentary on the emptiness of this charade.
我的天 我们应该开个群聊
Oh, my God, we should start a group text.
你们号♥码多少
What are your numbers?
欢迎来到ΘΛΡ午宴
Welcome to the Theta luncheon.
各位 看看周围的人
Everybody, look around you.
她们或将成为你们新的家人
This could be your new family.
在你困难时给你支持
The ones you turn to for support,
姐妹的陪伴 引导
sisterhood, guidance--
当然 前提是你得入选
that is, as long as you make the cut.
那么
So...
争取来ΘΛΡ吧
Bid Theta, all right?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
拜托 我们无论如何都得让这些人
Come on, we've got to try and convince these people
相信我们 你就尽量配合一下
no matter what. Now just try and fit in please.
行 配合一下是吧
Fine. Want me to fit in?
服务员 换杯饮料
Waiter, replace this drink.
我要是想喝淡茶 就去Ω了
If I wanted weak tea, I'd rush Omega.
这妹子爽快
Oh, this girl's fire.
我喜欢
I like that.
我们从你这桌开始
We're gonna start with your table.
这是我们姐妹会的桨牌
This here is the house paddle,
最神圣的物品
our most sacred object.
我会问一个问题
I'm going to ask a question,
桨牌在你手上的时候
and when you're holding the paddle,
就轮到你回答 好吗
it's your turn to answer, okay?
你在上大学之前做了什么
What did you do before college?
我在地狱长大 有小跟班替我♥干♥事
So I grew up in Hell, had minions do my bidding,
后来权力变大就统治地狱了
and rose to power till I practically ran the place.
她很有野心嘛
And she's ambitious.
轮到你了
Now you go.
我跟一帮朋友
Oh, okay, well, I traveled around the world
-环游世界 -一帮不入流的家伙才对吧
- with a bunch of friends-- - Oh, more like rejects.
在那之前
But before that,
我参加过一个很酷的朋克摇滚乐队
I was actually in this really cool punk band.
ΘΛΡ的人可不玩朋克摇滚
Yeah, Thetas don't really do punk.
我知道她什么风格
Yeah, I know her type.
假装你要颠覆某个体系
You pretend like you're all about bucking the system,
但是一旦有人
and then you get pissed
不跟着你一起 就气得不行
when people don't fall in line behind you.
你以为自己比抛下的那些姐妹强
You think you're better than the sisters you ran away from,
但其实你们都一样
but the truth is, you're all the same.
还真是不简单啊
That's a little bit rich, isn't it?
这话竟然从我姐姐的小狗嘴里说出来
Coming from my sister's lapdog.
别 不要
No, just--
不要
No!
不 Θ
Oh, Theta--no.
我告诉你们
You know what?
你们这一桌都被刷了
This whole table is exiled.
你们没一个是加入ΘΛΡ的料
None of you are Theta material.
任务进行得怎么样
How'd the mission go?
你们成为姐妹会成员了吗
You immortal sorority girls yet?
我要喝酒
I need a drink.
这提神醒脑的失败之声
Mm, the refreshing sound of failure.
要不是因为某人搞砸了
We would be well on our way to using the Loom right now
我们本来早就用上织布机了
if someone hadn't blown it.
我们的伪装被发现
Our cover was blown
是因为你突然开启地狱模式了
because you decided to go Hell mode on us.
你叫它地狱模式啊 亲爱的
Oh, you think that was Hell mode? Honey.
你再叫我"亲爱的"
Call me "Honey" Again.
你再叫试试
Go on, I dare you.
再挑衅我 你就等着喊救命吧
Try me and you'll wish you were immortal.
-行了 -行了行了 停
- Oh, okay. - Oh, okay, whoa, whoa, stop.
别互相残杀了
No one's killing anyone.
阿斯特拉真的打算干掉她
Ooh, Astra was definitely gonna go for it.
扎莉 把叉子藏好
Zari, hide that fork.
查莉 冷静 坐下
Charlie, just chill. Please sit down.
放松 好吗
Just take a breath, yeah?
没事吧 好
All right, you good? Okay.
好了 我们得另想办法拿到圣杯
All right, we need to find another way to get the chalice.
你不能违抗神明
You can't defy a god.
我们必须以姐妹会的身份胜出 没有姐妹会
We have to win as a sorority, and with no sorority...
-我们就完了 -是啊
- We're screwed. - Yeah.
女士们 我们自己成立一个
Ladies, we're gonna start our own.
我看不出来 她是认真的吗
I can't tell. Is she serious?
我觉得是
I think so.
今晚成立一个正式的姐妹会吗
Becoming an official sorority by tonight?
光是办文件手续都...
I mean, the paperwork alone would--
-来吧 -太棒了
- Let's do it. - Yes.
好呀
Why not?
当初有机会时 我真该把你们全杀了
I really should have killed you all when I had the chance.
来吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
Go sisters!
我们会成为姐妹的
We'll get there.
你觉得我爸还好吗
Do you think my dad's okay?
挺好 他来去随心所欲
Oh, yeah, he comes and goes as he pleases.
这正是他的魅力之处
It's really part of his charm.
好的方面是 我可以带你看看什么是大学
Bright side is I get to show you what college is all about.
这是社团街
This is Greek row.
这里就是兄弟会和姐妹会的宿舍
This is where the fraternities and the sororities live.
他们是大学校园里最有影响力的人
They're the most influential people on campus--
就是他们拿着圣杯吗
These are the guys that have the chalice?
也不过如此吧
I wish I could be more impressed.
兄弟们快看
Call the bro patrol.
看来有人想参加派对
Looks like somebody wants to party!
他在跟我们说话吗
Is he talking to us?
-沉着冷静 -我知道
- Act cool, be cool. - I know--
闭嘴
Shut up.
海伍德特工回复兄弟帮
This is Agent Heywood to bro patrol.
确认想参加派对
Desire to party confirmed.
够酷吗
How cool was that?
-你喜欢男生吗 -不是 我不求回报
- Do you have a man crush? - No, it's unrequited.
-你该跟他表白 -别说话
- You should tell him. - Shut up.
你能来真是太好了
Super stoked that you're here.
毁命者的朋友
Anyone who's a friend of the Loombreaker
就是我的朋友
is chill with me,
来点一些薯片和啤酒吧
so snag some bags and some brews.
别担心
Oh, and fear not.
我们给未成年准备了功能饮料
We have energy drinks for the little ones.
Σ之家只有兄弟没有压力
It's all peers no pressures at Casa de Sigma.
我本想说真不错
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表