剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
还穿着高跟鞋
still in heels.
你们这些蠢货
You morons.
你们就是不安分 是吧
You just couldn't leave it alone, could you?
你们想要的一切 我都给你们了
I gave you everything that you wanted.
你把我们困在电视里了
You stuck us on TV.
我复活了莎拉和贝哈德
I brought Sara and Behrad back to life.
米克 我让你又当回罪犯了
Mick, I made you a criminal again.
都如你们的愿了
It's just like you wanted.
我甚至给了阿斯特拉一个美好的童年 约翰
I even gave Astra a happy childhood for you, John-o.
胡说 你只是利用我们
Yeah, bollocks. You just used us
来控制人
to keep people under control.
那也总比你们死了强
Well, it's better that than you lot dead.
你们的生命线还在我这
I still have your life threads.
我可以让节目继续
I can put the shows back on air.
我重写剧情
I'll do rewrites.
贝哈德 你希望以前的扎莉回来
Behrad, you want the old Zari back,
我可以做到 看
I can do that. Look.
扎莉 真的是你吗
Behrad, is that really you?
你还活着
You're alive.
-发生什么事了 -就是克隆了一个扎莉
- What's happening? - Yeah, it's like a Zari clone.
完全明白
Totally get it.
什么情况 两个姐姐
Wait, what? Two sisters?
是有点奇怪
Yeah, this is weird.
美好的奇怪
Good weird.
真的是你
It's really you.
查莉 你不能借此贿赂我们吃蓝药片
Charlie, you can't bribe us into taking the blue pill.
我不是在贿赂 是肯求
I'm not bribing. I'm begging.
我姐姐会杀了你们的
My sisters will kill you.
这倒是真的
That's for sure.
那样的话 我们倒想试一试
Yeah, well, we'll take our chances.
丽塔还在外面呢 我不会待在这的
Lita's out there somewhere. I'm not staying here.
我们出去吧
Let's get out of here.
再见了 查莉
So long, Charlie.
等一下 就接受你们的命运吧
Wait, just accept your fates.
别走出那个门
Don't walk out that door.
又或者出去试试看呢
On the other hand, why not?
他们自♥由♥了
They're free!
那我就再也帮不了他们了
And I can't help them anymore.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表