剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Uh, I wanna say that's tight,
但我得带孩子
but I got responsibilities.
随时过来
Well, hey, come by anytime,
我们会像1999年那样末日狂欢
and we'll party like it's 1999.
等等 你说过是这些人
Wait, hold on, you said these are the guys
拿着圣杯 对吧
that have the chalice, right?
所以你何不进去表达爱意
So why don't you go inside and get requited,
然后我去侦查
and I can do some scouting
找到放圣杯的地方
and find out where they keep it?
只要你♥爸♥别在我睡觉的时候
Only if your dad doesn't try
喷火烧我
to set me on fire while I'm asleep.
-成交 -好 成交
- Deal? - Yeah, deal.
好了 我们玩点什么
All right, so what are we doing?
联盟积分还是宿醉的得两分
League rules or two points for those overhangs?
好 我宣布召开ΔΧΣ
Okay, I call to order the charter meeting
也就是传奇姐妹会的宪♥章♥会议
of Delta Chi Sigma, Sisterhood of Legends.
我们来成立一个姐妹会
Let's make a sorority.
首先 我们需要一栋房♥子
First step, we need a house.
要我说 就偷ΘΛΡ的房♥子
I say we steal the Theta's place.
你去关一氧化碳探测器
You disable the carbon monoxide detector,
我进里面 掐掉电源
I'll go in, cut the power--
或者 我还有个更温和的想法
Or, I have a more non-fatal idea.
有个地方自从ΠΕ
There's a place that's been empty
最后一次狂欢后就闲置了
since Pi Epsilon's last rager.
好像和果冻酒有关
It was something about de-Jello-ing.
味道真恶心
Oh, that is really foul.
对 不过只需略施小计
Yeah, but with a little trickery--
我只要打开一个传送门 就能即刻翻新
I'll just open up a portal. Instant remodel.
他们不会察觉到异样的
They'll never know the difference.
真不敢相信我让你给说服了
You know, I can't believe I let you talk me into this.
你无法抵抗我与生俱来的魅力
It's not my fault you can't resist
又不是我的过错
my effortless charms.
我们显然需要重新装饰一下这里
Obviously we're gonna have to redecorate.
你们玩得开心
Well, you lot have fun.
我不忍♥心看着你们糟蹋这个地方
I can't bear to watch you desecrate this place.
对了 要小心这些坏家伙
Oh, and watch out for these bad boys.
它们会咬人
They bite.
我也会
So do I.
为了成立一个正式的姐妹会
Okay, so in order to be a official sorority,
我们还需要三个姐妹
we need three more sisters,
如果我们想赢得圣杯
and if we wanna win that chalice,
她们得优秀 吉迪恩 你有什么人选
they gotta be good, so, Gideon, what do you got?
伊内兹·马丁因为过于狂热
Inez Martin was voted out of pep squad
哈德森大学
过于狂热被投票驱逐出啦啦队
伊内兹·马丁
被投票驱逐出啦啦队
for being too enthusiastic.
最近怎么样
Hey, how's it going?
你好吗
What's up? Hi.
你好
Hey there!
-伊内兹 对吗 -没错
- Oh, uh, Inez, right? - Yes.
我知道这有点奇怪 但我想问问
This is weird, but I was just wondering
-你是否愿意加入... -当然
- if you wanted to join-- - Definitely.
但你根本不知道我想问的是...
But you didn't even know what I was--
没有关系 我去哪里见你
Oh, it doesn't matter. Where can I meet you?
丽莎·琳德赫姆 有抱负的网红
Lisa Lindhome, aspiring influencer,
哈德森大学
有抱负的网红
因视频《女生在派对上打喷屁》而被封♥杀♥
丽莎·琳德赫姆
因其一段视频在网络上疯传后而惨遭封♥杀♥
shunned after becoming the subject of a viral video
视频标题为《女生在派对上打喷屁》
entitled, "Girl Snarts at Party."
慢着 什么是打喷屁
Wait, what is a snart?
就是当你同时打喷嚏和...
Oh, it's when you sneeze and--
好了 别说了
Eh, let's not.
我们就不必恶心刚回到人间的阿斯特拉 好吗
Let's just ease Astra back onto Earth, all right?
有道理
Fair.
学校有个新成立的姐妹会 你加入吗
同意
太好了
时间地点
跟我来
撒花
西尔维亚·海恩斯
Silvia Hines.
哈德森大学
创建了行为艺术专业
西尔维亚·海恩斯
创建了自己的行为艺术专业
Created her own major in performance art.
你们就是在茶会上
You're the ones who tried
互相斗殴的人
to kill each other at the tea party.
是的 关于那事...
Yeah, about that--
我们创立了自己的姐妹会...
we've actually started our own sorority--
和一群无脑烂人聚会
What is the point of partying
有什么意义
with a bunch of brain-dead wastoids?
我懂你
I get it.
在一个残酷 濒亡的世界里
Seems impossible to feel any kind of power
似乎不可能感受到任何力量 对吗
in a cruel, dying world, right?
但你是否有考虑过 利用乐趣产生的错觉
But have you considered that winning the masses over
去赢得同学们的支持
with the illusion of fun
可能是你蛊惑他们听你命令的完美方法
might be the perfect way to ply them to do your bidding?
我加入
I'm in.
不幸的是 船长
Unfortunately, Captain,
被ΘΛΡ拒绝入会的人不多
the pool of Theta rejects is slim.
饥不择食
Beggars can't be choosers.
我挺喜欢她们
I like 'em.
我们选择你们 是因为我们知道
We chose you because we know
寻找一个归属地是什么感觉
what it's like looking for a place to belong
因为我们在你这个年纪也体会过
because we, too, were there at your age.
这就是我们创立这个地方的原因
That's why we've created that place.
今天
And as of today,
你们就成为了ΔΧΣ姐妹会的成员
you are Deltas.
欢迎来到姐妹会
Welcome to the sisterhood.
慢着 你是失明了吗
Wait, are you blind?
-是的 -我太爱了
- Yes. - I love it.
ΔΧΣ超级包容
Deltas are so inclusive.
但我们不需要一句座右铭吗
But don't we need a motto?
没有座右铭我们什么都做不了
We can't do anything without a motto.
没错 姐妹...
Yeah, the sisters...
是胶水...
Are the glue...
是润滑时间之轮的胶水
Glue that greases the wheels of time.
但这句话说不通
But that doesn't make any sense.
这叫前卫
It's called avant-garde.
或者
What about,
"也许做不到无所不有
"We might not have it all together,
但团结一致 我们便无所不能"呢
but together, we have it all"?
我想现在就把这句话印在T恤上
Okay, I need that on a T-shirt, like, now.
好 加油
Okay, go...
姐妹
Sisters!
姐妹
Sisters!
我说了 我能承受
I'm telling you, I can take it.
兄弟 2020年了 已经不玩这个了
Dude, it's 2020. We don't do that any--
停停停 直接来
Da, da, da, da, just do it.
来
Yeah.
他屁♥股♥像钢铁做的一样
It's like his ass is made of steel!
的确如此
'Cause it is.
酒来了 D
Keg's here, D.
兄弟
Whoa, hey, man. Hey.
你能来真是太好了
So glad that you found us.
我一见你就知道你能跟我们成为兄弟
I knew that you had brotential the second I saw you.
你人挺好
That's nice of you.
我希望这一刻值得纪念
I wanted to mark the occasion.
这是我的珍藏
It's my special stash.
我以前酿的 希望你喜欢印度淡啤酒
I brew it out back. I hope you like IPAs.
兄弟 我超爱印度淡啤酒
Bro, I am all about the IPAs.
-是吗 -介意吗
- Yeah? - You mind?
干了
Heyo, hit it!
好兄弟 怎么样
My man. So good?
-不错 -真是佳酿
- It's good. - Yeah, that brew right there,
说实话 这会让你回到光辉岁月
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表