剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
有点像是那次我们去采蘑菇
Kinda like that time we went mushroom picking.
集中精力 不然你们会毁掉咒语
Focus, or you'll botch the bloody spell!
困于此地
Vincio cum hunc loco.
-莎拉 -专心
- Sara! - Focus!
困于此时
Vincio ad hunc tempori!
大家都去哪了
Where is everyone?
等等 出了什么事
Wait, something happened.
见鬼
Oh, bollocks.
大家分心的时候
When everyone lost focus,
我本该成功把那戒指封在房♥子里
I'd successfully bound the ring to the house,
但我当时还在努力固定它
but I was still working to anchor it temporally.
所以你 我和那戒指
So you, me, and the ring have been
被送到了过去
whooshed into the past?
做得好
Good work.
这是魔法 亲爱的 它比起科学 更近似于艺术
It's magic, love, it's more of an art than a science.
老天 是客人吗 我没听到门铃
Oh, my, are those guests? I didn't hear the bell ring.
你好 我是休斯夫人
Well, hello. I'm Mrs. Hughes.
抱歉让你们久等了
I'm so sorry to keep you waiting.
没事 亲爱的
Oh, no bother, love.
这家招待所还不错哦
This is a lovely, uh, boarding house.
休斯夫人招待所
我都能想象自己住这里的样子
You know, I could see myself living here.
我的小匣子去哪里了
Now where ever did my etui get to?
是那个吗
Is it that?
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, my dear.
我最后总会找到它
I would've found it eventually.
有时候就在眼皮底下
Sometimes one just needs to stop looking.
对 非常正确
Right, totally.
又来了一名客人吗
Is that another guest already?
确实如此
It is, indeed.
怀特医生为您服务
Dr. White at your service.
你们俩是要订一间房♥还是
Were you two going to book a room, or...
你说的很对 对 我和我老婆
Right you are. Yes, me and my wife here--
我们还没 没结婚
Oh, we are not-- not married.
我恐怕我有点保守
Well, I'm afraid I'm a bit traditional.
单身女性不能在我这里留宿
I don't allow single women to stay in my establishment.
但我们订婚了
But we are engaged, yay.
衷心祝贺
Ah, my sincerest congratulations.
请在这里签字
Please sign here.
好 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
你们的房♥间是三号♥ 在楼上
And you will be in room number three, upstairs.
八点准时吃晚饭
Supper is at 8:00, sharp.
好 谢谢 怀特先生
Right, thank you. Mr. White.
你应该注意下
You know, you should take note.
这地方好好打理一下
This place could actually look kind of decent
是可以体面点的
with a bit of TLC.
看看一套漂亮的窗帘有多大用处
See what a difference a nice set of curtains can make?
对 很对 现在我们
Yeah, all right. Now let's, uh,
整理一下目前的情况好吗
take stock of our situation, shall we?
我假设你可以像贝哈德一样用图腾
Now, I'm assuming you can wield the totem like Behrad.
我只是暂时替他保管图腾
I'm just holding onto this for him.
我没有超能力
I don't have a superpower.
除非完美眉毛也算超能力
Unless you count having flawless brows.
不算
I don't.
另外15岁时
Oh, and by age 15,
我就建立了价值五个亿美金的
I built a social media empire
传媒帝国
valued at over $500 million.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》称我为这一代
"The New York Times" called me the most influential influencer
影响力最大的人
of my generation.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
Oh, "The New York Times," Eh?
就是一个播报新闻的应用
Yeah, it's like an app that tells you the news.
你的超能力是你比较受欢迎
So, uh, your superpower is that you're sort of popular?
说我"比较"受欢迎
Aww, calling me "sort of" popular
就跟说达芬奇"比较"有天赋一样
is like calling da Vinci "sort of" a genius.
好 我懂了
Great. Got it.
你呢 你是做什么的
What about you? What exactly do you do,
除了天天穿同一套衣服
besides wear the same outfit every day
-然后施法失败 -我驱逐恶魔
- and screw up spells? - Well, I've banished demons,
屠龙 走过地狱之火
slain dragons, and walked through the fires of Hell.
我虽不光明正大
I'm a sneaky bastard
但却是史上最伟大的巫师
and the greatest sorcerer that ever lived.
厉害 厉害 你要不要使出你的巫师绝招
Cool, cool, cool. Do you wanna go ahead and "Sorcer" something
好让我们找到戒指然后离开呢
so we can find the ring and get out of here?
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
所以是说东西在里面吗
Okay, so does that mean it's in there?
好像是的 这是医生诊室
Yeah, it seems so. This is the Doctor's room.
我进去找的时候 或许你可以想办法引开他
Maybe you could, influence him out while I go check it out?
看到没 你需要我的技能了
See? You need my skill set already.
好吧 祝你好运
Yeah, right. Good luck.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我好像生病了 医生
I seem to have come down with something, Doctor.
你能不能帮我检查一下
Might you be able to give me a checkup?
当然 乐意帮忙
Of course. Be happy to help.
请进
Please, come in.
不如我们可以去会客室吧
Perhaps we could go down to the sitting room.
毕竟我刚订婚
I am a newly engaged woman, after all.
我明白
I understand.
等一下
One moment.
没戴戒指吗
No ring?
我们还在找
We are still looking for one.
如果我没记错的话 你来时没带行李
And you arrived with no luggage, if I'm not mistaken.
等不及离开这座城市
Couldn't wait to get away from the city.
是的 我看得出为什么你未婚夫
Yes, I could see why your betrothed would want to get you
想尽快抱得美人归了
to himself as quickly as possible.
你长得很漂亮
You have a beautiful face.
谢谢 我有保湿
Thank you. I moisturize.
不像我的脸
It's not like my face.
没人记得我的长相
No one remembers my face.
你可以
You know, you could,
考虑找一个重塑专家
look into getting a rebranding specialist.
看来你的情况比我想的糟糕
I'm afraid your case is worse than I thought.
我坚持我们回我房♥间
I must insist we return to my room
做更详细的检查
for a more thorough examination.
天啊 你看
My gosh. Look at that.
我不咳了
No more cough.
你真是个奇迹缔造者 医生
You are a real miracle worker, Doc.
你应该待在这里 休息一下
You should just stay here, relax,
喝点东西 我要...
have a drink, and I'm gonna--
拜拜了
okay, bye-bye.
约翰
John!
约翰
John?
看来我们又回到我房♥间了
It seems we did end up in my room, after all.
我们开始检查吧
Shall we begin the examination?
约翰 你杀了他
John, you killed him!
当然 他是如假包换的开膛手杰克
'Course I did. He's Jack the bloody Ripper.
他在你后面
Behind you!
我的天啊
Blimey.
这位老皮围裙肯定是位回升者
Old Leather Apron here must be an Encore.
把绳子递给我 亲爱的
Hand me some rope now, will you, love?
谢了
Cheers.
兰斯队长的纹状体出现异常活动
Captain Lance is experiencing unusual activity in the striatum,
纹状体是大脑中负责处理时间的区域
a region of the brain that processes time.
我会继续检测并确定原因
I am continuing to run tests to determine the cause.
所以阿特洛波斯不只杀了贝哈德
So Atropos not only killed Behrad,
还让莎拉陷入了昏迷
but also managed to put Sara in a coma.
再和你姐姐发生冲突的话
I don't think the team's gonna survive
我认为小队没法幸存 查莉
another run-in with your sister, Charlie.
如果我们按我说的做
Well, if we had it my way,
我们绝对不会碰到她
we never would've run into her in the first place.
不好意思 但海伍德博士和格林先生
Pardon me, but Dr. Heywood and Mr. Green
请求你们去舰桥一趟
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表