剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
*一段刚开始的感情*
*Relationships, they seem from the start*
*它如此致命*
*It's all so deadly*
*当分开不再相爱*
*When love is not together from the heart*
*这让我失去理智*
*It's driving me out of my mind*
*这就是我难以寻找爱的原因*
*That's why it's hard for me to find*
*我无法把它抛诸脑后*
*Can't get it out of my head*
*想她 亲她 爱她*
*Miss her, kiss her, love her*
*那女孩如毒药*
*That girl is poison*
*千万别相信翘臀和媚笑*
*Never trust a big butt and smile*
*那女孩如毒药*
*That girl is poison*
-里面发生什么事情 -这太糟了
- What's going on in there? - Oh, it's awful.
我这辈子看过最烂的表演
The worst thing I've seen in my life,
我经历了兴登堡号♥沉没
and I was there when the Hindenburg went down.
*她让我失去理智*
*She's driving me out of my mind*
这才是我的妞
That's my girl.
*让我难以寻找*
*Hard for me to find*
*我无法把它抛诸脑后*
*I can't get it out of my head*
现在怎么做
What now?
我们等着 希望约翰能拿到那把地狱手♥枪♥
We wait and hope that John gets that Hell gun
趁巴格西还没来
before Bugsy gets here.
*那女孩如毒药*
*That girl is poison*
好吧
Right.
*那女孩如毒药*
*That girl is poison*
家里见 宝贝
See you at home, baby.
这也太糟糕了
That was horrible.
亲爱的 我们赶紧离开这里
Come on, sweetheart, let's get out of here.
我得进去了 里面的事情让我振奋
I gotta go. Something's stirring.
这到底怎么回事
What is all this?
*一个勇士*
*A warrior*
你把我山长水远叫来这里 就是为了看
You bring me all the way down here just so I can watch
这位无名女士在舞台上羞辱自己吗
some no-name dame humiliate herself on stage?
首先 她不是没有名字
First of all, she is not a no-name.
她是我的女友
That is my girlfriend.
其次 她没有在羞辱自己
And second, she is not humiliating herself.
-她就是 -她在享受自我
- Yes she is. - She's enjoying herself.
所以你们用一个卑鄙的诡计
So this was just a lousy trick
把我骗到这里
to get me down here.
这里并没有污点爆料 对吗
There's no dirt, is there?
污点就是你
The dirt is you.
你本应该已经死了
You're supposed to be dead.
相反你却在利用勒索来完成你的晋升之路
Instead you're blackmailing your way to the top.
自从我回来后 我意识到暴♥力♥和谋杀
After I came back, I realized that violence and murder--
只能让你达到一定地位
that only gets you so far.
信息
Information.
才是这个世界的实权
That's the real power in this world.
不管你在打什么算盘 你扰乱了历史
Well, whatever your deal is, you're screwing up history,
阻止你是我的职责
and it is my job to stop you.
你不必下地狱
So you don't have to go to Hell,
但你也不能待在这里
but you can't stay here.
我哪也不去 兰斯
I ain't going anywhere, Lance.
珍妮
Jeannie!
*微笑是陷阱*
*Never trust a smile*
要不要告诉她任务结束了
Should we tell her the mission's over?
别 让她唱完
Nah, let her finish.
《时尚儿童》
龙女
好尴尬
So embarrassing.
龙女 这是你刚成名时吗
Dragon girl. Is this when you became famous?
没错 十一岁有了第一个经纪人
Yep, first agent when I was 11.
他是个很难缠的人
He was a real piece of work.
最终一切由我自己做主
Eventually, I took control of everything.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
你第一次见我时
When you first saw me,
有没有似曾相识的感觉
did you feel like we met before?
可能吧 我见过很多粉丝
Maybe. I meet a lot of fans.
不 我是指 在另一世见过
No, I mean, we met in another life.
对 我也感受到了
Yeah, I totally got that vibe.
所以不光我这样想
Oh, so it's not all in my head.
就好像泰勒·斯威夫特那首歌♥成真了
I feel like I've been living out this Taylor Swift song,
但又妙不可言
but it feels crazy good.
我们之间绝对有某种联♥系♥
We're definitely connected somehow,
但有些不对
but something feels off.
我记忆中的你不是个教授
I think the you I remember wasn't a professor.
我知道贝哈德这几年一直在撒谎
Come on, I know Behrad's been lying
骗我父母他在读商学院
to my parents about business school for years.
我只想确认他在用心守护
I only wanna make sure that he's been taking
我们家族的图腾
really good care of our family's totem.
他确实如此 对吗
Which he has been, right?
兄弟 我们切蛋糕了
Yo, dude, we're cutting the cake,
他们在问我们的贵客何在
and they're asking for the special guest.
来
Come on.
别慌 贝哈德 我只是跟你朋友闲聊
Chill, B, your friend and I were just talking.
-当然 我们走 -跟你聊很开心
- Sure you were. Let's go. - Good talk.
-再见 教授 -我提醒过你
- Bye, Professor. - I warned you.
再见 别推
Bye. Stop pushing.
伯班克
1947年
极乐园墓地
你是怎么想出这些数字的含义的
How did you figure out what these numbers meant?
我研究墓园的时间
I spend more time in graveyards
比我对外承认的要多
than I care to admit.
极乐园是墓地常用的名字
Elysian is a common moniker for them.
那些数字 代表了
And those numbers, they represent
一个特定地点的特定墓碑
a specific location for a particular gravestone.
迪赛拉
里面有东西
There's something here.
咱们打开看看
Let's see, shall we?
就是这个
That's it.
我们俩是不是运气太好了
Well, aren't we a pair of jammy bastards.
现在该销毁了
Now, it's time to destroy.
放下火柴 离那个包远点
Forget the matches. Step away from the briefcase.
等等 亲爱的
Oh, hold on now, love.
我们是一个阵营的
We're all on the same side here.
约翰 对我来说 我的阵营里
There's only one side I'm on, John,
只有我
and that's mine.
你说过你想毁掉这个秘密
You told me you wanted to destroy that stash
以解救你自己和镇上其他人
so that you and everyone else in the town could be free.
没错 但是我又想为什么要毁掉
Yeah, but I figured why destroy it
它可以为我所用
when I could just use it for myself?
我受够为人鱼肉的日子了
I'm sick and tired of people taking advantage of me.
有了这个
With this briefcase,
我便能掌控权力
I'll finally have some real power around here.
我理解你的愤怒
Look, I understand your anger,
但你一旦重蹈巴格西的覆辙
but as soon as you touch Bugsy's dirt
就会像他一样成为众矢之的
then you'll have a target on your back just like him.
但你现在离开的话还可以重新来过
But if you leave now, you can start over,
重新生活
have a new life.
听着 你可以选择的 珍妮
Look, you don't have to do this, Jeannie.
抽身离开
Just walk away.
抽身离开
Walk away?
你真的认为经历过如此无力的人生之后
Do you really expect me to give up this power
我还会放弃这样的权力
after being so powerless my whole life?
你说得对
You know what? You're right.
我有什么资格教育你
Who am I to tell you what to do anyway?
看吧 你已经屈服于我的权力
See, it's working already.
我们现在做什么
Okay, what do we do now?
一旦巴格西的女友拿着罪证回到车里
Once Bugsy's girl gets back to her car with the stash,
我们来处理接下来的事
we're gonna take care of the whole situation.
处 处理是什么意思
Take--what do you mean "Take care of"?
你还真是一根筋
You really are a straight arrow, aren't you?
等等 你想毁掉罪证
Wait a second, you wanna destroy the stash
顺带毁掉珍妮
and Jeannie along with it?
为什么
W--why?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表