剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我们恢复了他们的记忆
We restored their memories.
求你别杀我们
Please don't kill us.
你们会毁了一切
You're gonna ruin everything.
我们能解释清楚就行
If only we could explain.
滚出去
Get out!
我不能让传奇们逃出来
I can't let the Legends escape.
二位 我很高兴你们又在一起了
Guys, love that you're back together.
我理一下这件事
And let's just say that I'm processing
在另一条时间线里 我的死党爱上了
what it means that my best bro is in love with my sister,
与我有相同经历的那个姐姐
who lived my same experiences in a different timeline.
但我的扎莉呢
But where's my Zari?
你抢了我要说的话 兄弟
Took the words right out of my mouth, mate.
我正控制着她的身体
Well, I'm sort of possessing her body.
我爱你们俩 只是
I mean, I love both of you. It's just--
我明白
I get it.
她属于这里
She belongs here.
但你身上发生了什么
Yeah, but what happens to you?
有人在说"问题"吗
Did someone say "Problem"?
听着像被困在电视剧宇宙
It sounds like being stuck in a TV universe
突然想起两条不同的时间线很费解
and suddenly remembering two different timelines is very confusing.
也许我可以帮助你们
Well, maybe I can try to help.
我不想质疑一个活着的神
I hate to question a living God,
但你为什么要这样做 克洛索
but why are you doing this, Clotho?
因为传奇们不明白
Because the Legends don't realize
违背命运会有什么后果
that there are consequences to disobedience.
我很清楚悲伤的感觉
I know all about sad feelings.
我很清楚悲伤的感觉
I know all about sad feelings.
*悲伤的感觉*
*Sad feelings*
*难过的感觉*
*Bad feelings*
*让你恼怒 让你放声尖叫*
*Make you so mad you wanna scream feelings*
*每个人都会有这种感受*
*Everyone sometimes has those feelings*
*这时只要唱这首歌♥*
*When you do, just sing this song*
帕克先生 我知道你想帮忙 但
Mr. Parker, I know you're just trying to help, but you--
*克制*
*Repress*
*克制*
*Repress*
*我会将自己克制*
*I'll go back and repress*
*把自己的情绪搁置*
*It's better to bury my feelings*
*而非像这样*
*Than feel as awful*
*被它吞噬*
*As this*
你肯定不是帕克先生
Yeah, you're definitely not Mr. Parker.
你把她们送去哪了
Where did you send them?
我只是结束了这个联动故事 傻瓜
Why I just pulled the plug on this crossover, silly.
你们现在都得回家了
You all have to go home now.
*悲伤的感觉*
*Sad feelings*
*难过的感觉*
*Bad feelings*
*让你恼怒*
*Make you so mad*
*想要放声尖叫*
*You wanna scream feelings*
*每个人都会有这种感受*
*Everyone sometimes has those feelings*
*这时只要唱这首歌♥*
*When you do, just sing this song*
*忽视它 忽视它*
*Ignore, ignore*
*那些恼人的情感令人呆痴*
*Those pesky feelings are a chore*
*遵循命运指示*
*Obey the Fates*
*好好吃米糊*
*Eat your Mush*
*你会幸福*
*And you'll be happy*
*好似两只小瓢虫*
*Just like two ladybugs*
挑错日子了 魔王
Not today, Satan!
十分抱歉
I am so sorry.
我还以为我扑倒的是帕克先生
I thought I was tackling Mr. Parker.
今晚我们吃什么米糊
What kind of Mush are we having tonight?
"你得走了"的那种
Um, the "You gotta go" Kind.
我们以前怎么会没听到这笑声
Yeah, how did we not hear that before?
经历了那么多 我们又回到了起点
After all that, we're right back where we started.
去他命运的
Mother-fater.
我想看这对兄弟成功逃走
I wanna see the Buds break free.
要是你敢动我们
Just try and make a move on us,
我就烧了你 混♥蛋♥
and I will burn you, you bastard.
约翰
John.
-我们得回去 -是啊 亲爱的
- We need to go back. - Yeah, sure, love.
你为什么不乖乖听她的
Why don't you really listen to her,
建筑工人约翰
construction worker John?
我想见见我母亲
I wanna see my mother.
你难道觉得你母亲能
What do you think your mother will suddenly
突然想起所有事吗
have all of her memories?
或许娜塔莉只是剧里一个角色 亲爱的
What if Natalie's just a character on a TV show, love?
我必须回去确认一下
I have to know for sure.
*克制*
*Repress*
*克制*
*Repress*
*我会将自己克制*
*I'll go back and repress*
*把自己的情绪搁置*
*It's better to bury my feelings*
*而非像这样*
*Than feel as awful*
*被它吞噬*
*As this*
*忽视 忽视*
*Ignore, ignore*
*那些恼人的情感令人呆痴*
*Those pesky feelings are a chore*
*遵循命运指示*
*Obey the Fates*
*好好吃米糊*
*Eat your Mush*
*你会幸福*
*And you'll be happy*
*好似两只小瓢虫*
*Just like two lady bugs*
我们回来了
Eh, we're back.
很明显现在是圣诞时节
And it's Christmastime time, apparently.
没错
Yep.
你们两位在这呢
There you two are.
母亲
Mom.
宝贝
My love.
怎么了
What's all this?
你还记得什么吗
Do you remember anything?
你在高堡庄园之前的生活
About your life before Highcastle Abbey?
什么
What--I...
伦敦 魔法
Uh, London? Magic?
父亲
Dad?
你究竟在说什么
what on Earth are you talking about?
没什么
Never mind.
我爱你 母亲
I love you, Mom.
我也爱你
I love you too,
小傻瓜
you goose.
上楼换衣服吧 要吃晚餐了
Now you come upstairs and change for dinner.
阿斯特拉 听我说
Astra, listen to me.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say:
她不是真的
she's not real.
我们可以留下来
We can stay.
什么
What?
你在玩什么把戏
What are you playing at?
这不是把戏 亲爱的
It's no trick, love.
阿斯特拉 看着我
Astra, look at me.
我有什么可炫耀的呢
What have I got to show for myself?
只有三十♥八♥年♥来的痛苦和失信
38 crap years of pain and broken promises.
你想知道我的原罪是什么吗
You wanna know what my original sin was?
就是你
It was you.
阿斯特拉
Astra.
我斥责天使和恶魔是傲慢的混♥蛋♥
I rail against the angels and the demons for being arrogant bastards,
但我比他们坏得多
but I'm worse than the bloody lot of them.
我以为我可以利用你那天真的灵魂
You know, I thought that I could use your innocent soul
作为筹码来救你妈妈
as a bargaining chip to save your mother.
都是胡扯
Bollocks.
如果你在这里能够开心
If you're happy here, then
那么我会永远以康斯坦丁先生的身份
I will spend an eternity as ruddy Mr. Constantine
努力补偿你和娜塔莉
trying to make it up to you and Natalie.
约翰·康斯坦丁真的能这么无私吗
Is John Constantine really capable of such a selfless act?
七点半吃晚餐可以吗 阿斯特拉小姐
Would it be acceptable to dine at half past seven, Lady Astra?
赫琴斯夫人会晚点到
Mrs. Hutchens is running a trifle late.
完全可以 康斯坦丁先生
Perfectly acceptable, Mr. Constantine.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表