剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Okay, well, you're about two hours too late.
问题我们已经解决了
Yeah, already took care of it.
是吗 我这里的结果显示还没有
Did you really? My readings say different.
这事还没完
This thing ain't over.
事实上 一切才刚刚开始
As a matter of fact, it's just beginning.
出问题了
Something's not right.
-那东西还有用吗 -有用
- That thing still working? - Yeah, it's working.
这是我自己做的 万无一失
I built it myself. It's infallible.
是 但你还在检测反物质
Yeah, but you're still detecting traces of antimatter.
这场仗还没打完 对吗
Then our fight isn't done, is it?
没完
No.
可能更糟 一切都要重头再来过
Or worse, it's starting up all over again.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
你感觉到几秒前的那阵风了吗
You feel that gust of wind a few seconds ago?
那是我
That was me.
我为你搜查了整座城市
I did a quick search of the whole city for you.
你没回来参加碧波庆祝聚会
When you didn't come back for the post-Beebo celebration,
我有点担心
I got a little worried.
是啊
Yeah.
看见那棵树了吗
See that tree over there?
我和我姐姐小时候经常
My sister and I, we used to race to the top
比赛看谁先爬上树顶
when we were little.
我每次都赢
I'd win every time.
我以前还以为是我爬树厉害
I used to think it was because I was a better climber,
但现在我想应该是劳蕾尔让着我
but now I think Laurel let me win
因为她知道我输不起
'cause she knew I was a sore loser.
在那之后很多事情都变了
A lot has changed since then.
我成了刺客
I was an assassin.
我死了 现在是艘时间飞船的船长
I was dead, now I'm the captain of a friggin' time ship.
只有一件事没变 我还是个输不起的人
One thing remains the same. I'm still a sore loser.
我知道这很难
I know it's---it's hard
没有奥利弗在我们身边
not having Oliver here with us.
但看看他的牺牲成就了什么
But look at what his sacrifice made possible.
我们的世界 不一样了
Our world is--it's different...
至少是安全的
But at least it's safe.
是啊
Yeah.
他是我和过去之间唯一的联♥系♥ 你知道吗
He was just the last tether to my old life, you know?
而且他是唯一在我还是我的时候
And he was the only person left who knew me
就认识我的人
when I was just...me.
他不在了 我和这个世界
With him gone, my connection to this world,
这个地方 那棵树的联♥系♥
this place, to that tree...
就不见了
It's gone.
我知道失去家人的滋味
I know what it's like to lose family.
我母亲 我父亲
My mom, my dad,
每个人去世都让人觉得
each death felt like
无力前进 好像
there was no moving forward, like
生活将不再一样
life would never be the same.
我是对的 的确不一样了
And I was right it's not the same,
但... 好像也没关系
but...somehow it's okay.
家人不仅仅是陪你一起长大的人
Family isn't just the people that you grew up with.
还是你找到的人 你爱的人
It's the people you find, the ones you love,
让你发疯的人
ones that make you crazy....
让你笑的人
Make you smile.
你什么时候变得这么睿智了
When did you get so wise?
传奇们 他们是我的家人
The Legends, they are my family.
很长时间以来都是
They have been for a while.
我想我只是 我一直认为至少得有人
I guess I just--I always thought there would be
记得我上船之前
at least someone who remembered what I was like
是什么样子
before I got on that boat.
我以为我们摆脱了那些东西
I thought we got rid of all those things.
巴里 莎拉 影魔回来了
Barry, Sara, the shadow demons are back.
我想我们正在被追杀
I believe we are being hunted.
如果他们在追杀完人 那就是说
If they're hunting the Paragons, that means--
瑞安
Ryan.
莎拉 出什么事了
Sara? What the hell's going on?
你现在得跟我走
You have to come with me now.
好吧 巴里 荣恩 超女还有蝙蝠女侠
All right, Barry, J'onn, Supergirl, and Batlady
正在集结军队
are gathering the troops.
那些攻击可能只是第一波
Those attacks were probably just the first wave.
刺客们两个一组来找我们
Assassins sent to pick us off in pairs.
影魔怎么可能还在
How are the shadow demons even still here?
奥利弗不是把控制它们的人摧毁了吗
Didn't Oliver destroy the guy who controls them?
根据我读取到的
Well, not according to the surge
反物质能量激增来看并没有
in antimatter energy I'm reading.
反监视者还活着
The Anti-Monitor is alive?
但你说奥利弗牺牲自己
But you said Oliver sacrificed himself
创造了这个新世界
to create this new world.
显然 他的牺牲没有杀掉反监视者
Apparently, his sacrifice didn't kill the Anti-Monitor.
那我们怎么办
Well, then how do we do that?
我们把他扔进太阳
Well, let's just throw him into the sun
把那混♥蛋♥烧死吧
and let the bastard burn.
好啊 把他扔进太阳
Oh yeah, let's throw him in the sun
引起反物质爆♥炸♥
and cause an antimatter explosion
毁灭太阳系
that obliterates the solar system.
我们还是别这么做了吧
You know what, let's not do that.
至少他提出了一个解决方案
At least he's trying to offer up a solution
而不是这个问题的制♥造♥者
instead of being the cause of the problem.
那是个解决方案吗 炸掉整个太阳系
That's the solution? Blow up the solar system?
伙计们 我们是一个队的 好吗
Guys, guys, we're all on the same team, okay?
不 好斗女士是对的
No, Scrappy's right.
我们陷入困境是我的错
It's my fault we're in this mess.
我们得解决 得解决
We gotta fix it. Gotta fix it.
只是有点棘手
It's just a little tricky.
反监视者是由反物质构成的
The Anti-Monitor is made of antimatter,
正如它的反面
and, like its opposite,
它既不能被创造也不能被毁灭
it can neither be created nor destroyed.
它只能...
It can only--
改变外形 辗转各地
Change form and move from place to place.
那我们不如这么做
So what if we do just that?
如果我们可以触发连锁反应
What if we could set off a chain reaction
使他的形态不稳定
that will destabilize his form?
压缩他的分子
Compressing his molecules
本质上 他就永远保持收缩
so he's essentially shrinking for eternity.
这种反应真有可能发生吗
Is that kind of reaction even possible?
那当然了
Sure it is.
我在研发原子侠战衣时
I did it a bunch of times by accident
无意中试过很多次
when I was developing my ATOM exosuit.
你认为可以让他永远收缩吗
So you think you can keep him shrinking indefinitely?
实质上 我们还得把他送到"原子宇宙"
Essentially, we'd be sending him to the "Atomverse."
我喜欢管它叫微宇宙
I like to call it the Microverse.
这名字更好
Ah, that's better.
可能会引起商标纠纷 但这个更好
Possible trademark issues, but that's better.
他会被困住 永远困住
He could get stuck there for, like, ever.
理论上 这完全行得通
In theory it could totally work.
但是得及时开♥发♥出设备
But developing a device in time--
交给我们开♥发♥联盟吧
Leave that to me, D-League.
我现在就去尖端科研实验室 好斗女士
I just gotta get to STAR Labs. Scrappy.
如果发生像地球三十八的情况
Look, if this goes down anything like it did on Earth-38,
那事情将会变得棘手
then things are gonna get messy.
极客团队 去做吧
Geek team, get on it.
米克 跟随他们 保证他们的安全
Mick, go with 'em, keep 'em safe.
其余队员 我们得阻止这支前进的军队
The rest of us, we'll need to hold back this incoming army.
会成功的 莎拉
this can work, Sara.
我知道的
I know it can.
在时间之初时 我们也是这样想的
That's what we thought back at the Dawn of Time.
如今我们又回到了原点
Here we are back at square one.
这个新地球并不是原点
This new Earth isn't square one.
这是奥利弗牺牲性命所创造出来的
It's what Oliver gave up his life to create.
我们必须守护它
We have to protect it.
如果我们要继续...
If we're gonna go down...
就得继续战斗
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表