剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我不会让你使用它
Now, I'm not gonna let you use it
除非你能证明你可以参与到队伍之中
unless you can prove that you can work as a team.
让我
Let me?
我离开地狱就是因为不想为命运打下手
I left Hell 'cause I was done working for a Fate.
那是昆西会堂 我们的经济学系的楼
And that was Quincy Hall, our economics building.
哈德森有着全国最好的课程
Hudson has the top program in the country.
-你听到了吗 亨利 -听到了
- Oh, did you hear that, Henry? - Yeah.
他学的金融
He's majoring in finance.
我告诉过他你非去哈德森大学不可
I told him you have to go to Hudson.
你知道这不是唯一的原因 吉恩
Well, you know that's not the only reason, Gene.
我认罪
Guilty.
我希望他跟随爸爸的脚步
I want him to follow in Dad's footsteps.
我是校友 你们可能注意到了我的围巾
I'm an alumnus. You probably noticed the scarf.
行吧
Yeah.
我想用它把你勒死
I'd like to wring your neck with it.
-你说什么 -我说
- What was that? - I said--
这楼盖得不错
I said it's a great building,
砖块结构稳定 防火
good brick structure, fire resistant.
你还真挺了解建筑的
Oh, you really know your architecture.
-你在哪里上的学 -铁山监狱
- Where did you study? - Iron Heights.
没听过
Haven't heard of it.
那是所非常著名的艺术学校
It's a super prestigious art school.
就这么说
Just go with it.
难以置信我居然回来了
I can't believe I'm back here.
他们原来管我叫霰弹枪内特
They used to call me Shotgun Nate.
我感觉我知道为什么 但是为什么呢
I think I know why, but why?
传闻是真的吗 老家伙
Is that true, Pops?
给我们看看你的本事
Show us what you got.
老家伙
Pops?
老...
Pop--
喊我"老家伙"
Pops.
老家伙
Pops.
而且我还能硬如钢铁
And I also turn to steel.
好了我们走吧 大爷 我们还得接着找
Okay, come on, Grandpa. We gotta keep looking.
ΣΨΦ
Sigma Psi Phi.
ΣΨΦ ΣΨΦ
Sigma Psi Phi! Sigma Psi Phi!
艾娃 我想我们找到ΣΨΦ兄弟会了
Ava, I think we found the Sigmas.
艾娃 喂
Ava, hello?
我就来
I'm on my way.
ΣΨΦ
Sigma Psi Phi!
ΣΨΦ ΣΨΦ
Sigma Psi Phi! Sigma Psi Phi!
ΣΨΦ
Sigma Psi Phi!
ΣΨΦ ΣΨΦ
Sigma Psi Phi! Sigma Psi Phi!
ΣΨΦ
Sigma Psi Phi!
这简直像我出席2044年音乐录像带大奖的现场
That was just like my entrance to the 2044 VMAs.
你们好吗 哈德森的享乐主义者们
What's up, Hudson Hedonists?
欢迎参加痛饮大挑战预选赛
Welcome to the Chug Challenges pregame!
-就是那杯子 -等等 等等 等等
- That's the chalice-- - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
那是迪翁
That's Dion.
我上学时他就是ΣΨΦ兄弟会会长
He was the head of the Sigmas when I was in school.
那家伙完全没老
The guy hasn't aged a day.
我们有好多共同点 比如
We have so much in common, like--
兄弟 那是因为你说的迪翁就是狄俄尼索斯
Dude, that's because your Dion is Dionysus.
那是希腊的酒与狂欢之神
This is the Greek god of wine and revelry.
老天 那家伙可闹腾了 真的
God, the guy's a riot, honestly.
作为痛饮守擂人 我有幸
Now, as Chug Keeper, I get the honor
负责为我们2020年的挑战赛揭幕
of announcing our 2020 challenges!
我今晚将在ΣΨΦ狂欢宴中开启第一轮比赛
I will reveal the first round tonight at the Sigma rager!
现在让挑战开始
Now let the challenge begin!
这个就交给我来 好吗
Look, just leave this to me, all right?
迪翁
Oy, Dion.
我该叫你 狄俄尼索斯吗
Should I say, Dionysus?
是我 克洛索
It's me, Clotho.
-克洛索 -对
- Clotho? - Yes.
见鬼 真的是你
Damn, it's really you!
老天
My God.
毁命者来啦
The Loombreaker is in the house!
兄弟 在人类有自♥由♥意志之前
Dude, back before people had free will,
派对总是由众神统治
the gods were always reigning in the party.
但现在看看我
But look at me now!
你在读大学
You're in college.
对 我知道 我毕生都将如此
Yeah, I know. I'm a lifer.
找到了这个不会停止派对狂欢的地方
Found a place where the party doesn't stop,
然后我就再没离开过
and I haven't left since.
说真的 这里的人崇拜我
Honestly, they worship me here,
而他们根本不知道我是宴会之神
and they don't even know that I'm the party god.
-听我说 兄弟 -行
- Hey, listen, man. - Yeah.
我想请你帮个小忙
I kind of wanted to ask a little favor of you.
好 愿为毁命者效劳 还有
Yeah, anything for the Loombreaker, and--
-天啊 这是你的小队吗 -是的
- sick, is this your squad? - Yeah.
他们都叫我霰弹枪内特
Yeah, they call me Shotgun Nate.
-够了 -我虽上的是布里克斯顿大学 但...
- All right, enough of this. - I went to Brixton, but--
你...
What--
原来你们是为此而来的
So that's why you're really here.
你们大伙想要尝尝永生的滋味吗
Wanted to give your gang a little taste of immortality?
这就是你们的目的吗
Is that what it is?
但问题是
But here's the thing.
要想拿起这个 你必须像希腊人一样
To pick this up, you gotta be Greek,
还得让我认为你是值得的
and I gotta deem you worthy.
好的 我们要怎么做到
Okay, how are we supposed to do that?
好问题 你们得加入姐妹会
Ah, good question-- you gotta either join a sorority,
或兄弟会 或兄弟姐妹会
a fraternity, or a frorority,
还得赢了痛饮大挑战
and you gotta win the Chug Challenge.
这太离谱了
This is ridiculous.
这才有意思
and that's what makes it fun.
再见 克洛索
See you, Clotho.
-他还是这么... -别说了
- He's still so-- - Just stop.
我需要集中精力想一想
I need to focus. I need to think of something.
-我有个主意 -不
- I have an idea-- - No.
不能致人残伤
Something that does not involve maiming.
既然圣杯属于迪翁
Since the chalice belongs to Dion,
我们就得按他的规矩来
we gotta follow his rules.
我们要赢下那个圣杯的
You guys, we're gonna win that cup.
ΘΛΡ
你们是说
So what you're saying is
为了使用命运织布机
in order to use the Loom of Fate,
我们得加入姐妹会吗
we have to join a sorority?
终于有一个我能想要参与的任务
Finally, a mission I can get behind.
幸运的是 ΘΛΡ兄弟会今天会举办宣誓仪式
Luckily for us, the Thetas are hosting a pledge social today.
你们不是打算这么干吧
This cannot be your plan.
既然圣杯在迪翁手上
Look, as long as Dion's got the cup,
我们就得按他的规矩来
we gotta play by his rules.
反对 遵守规则是办不成事的
Counterpoint, you don't get anywhere playing by the rules.
是吗 可我觉得在你试图夺走圣杯之前
Oh really? Because I think I was about to win him over
我差点就能说服他了
before you tried to nab the cup.
好了
Hey, okay, so,
谁想要参加ΘΛΡ面试
who wants to rush Theta Lambda Ro?
-不 -不 别这样
- No - No, no, no, no, no. Just stop.
查莉 阿斯特拉 你们去入会Θ
Charlie, Astra, you'll pledge Theta.
请记住你们是一伙的 好吗
Just try to remember you're on the same side, yeah?
好
Yeah.
好 我们当然是一伙的
Yeah, sure we are.
真受不了她
She's exhausting.
我参加了田径队和辩论队
So I'm doing track and debate,
这个实习机会是我爸爸给我争取的
plus my dad got me this internship.
你参加什么课外活动呢
What are your extracurriculars?
我曾在乐队玩过一段时间
I was in band for a while,
但我退出了因为队里没人愿意演代替乐队的歌♥
but I quit 'cause no one else wanted to play the Replacements.
我现在有份兼♥职♥ 听说这挺有帮助的
And I have a part-time job. I heard that helps.
其实要想进入这样的学校
Actually, to get into a place like this,
你就得好好丰富你的申请
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表