剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
好了传奇们 咱们的派对开始吧
All right, Legends, let's get this show on the road.
不要浪费了成神的余兴
Can't let this immortality buzz go to waste.
方便起见 我设了个倒计时
For your convenience, I started a countdown timer.
还有23小时45分钟去拯救我哥
23 hours and 45 minutes to save my brother.
不用谢
You're welcome.
好了 你们都听见了
All right, you heard the lady.
时间不等人
Clock is ticking.
咱们快返回飞船
Yeah, let's get back to the ship
趁早让织布机运作起来
and fire up the Loom before it's too late.
有人见到盖瑞了吗
Has anyone seen Gary?
你们派对有人偷了我的暗影石
Because someone at your party has stolen my Shadow Stone.
你们要是听见莫名其妙的声音
So if you come across a disembodied voice
氤氲在四周 有点像婴儿的哭声
floating around, crying out like a baby,
就是这个小偷了
then that's your culprit.
盖瑞回飞船了
Yeah, Gary went back to the ship.
他的兔子得了肠易激综合症
His Bunny has IBS.
放了很多屁
Yeah, and serious gas issues.
加入ΔΧΣ姐妹会2020届
真是刺骨的寒风
Wow, that is some arctic breeze blowing in.
我们怎么在英国
Why are we in England?
该死的传送门上哪去了
Where the bloody hell's the portal?
有人见到阿斯特拉了吗
Has anyone seen Astra?
小肚肚怎么样了我的小可爱兔兔
How's your tummy, my bunny-wummy?
吉迪恩 帮我个忙
Gideon, can you do me a favor?
能不能帮我的小盖瑞二代再做点蔬菜
Can you fabricate more veggies for Gary Junior Two?
吉迪恩 你在吗
Gideon, you there?
盖瑞 飞船被占领了
Gary, the ship's compromised.
她们正在将我关机...
They're shutting me down--
没有了吉迪恩 那是谁在开飞船
If Gideon is down, then who's flying the ship?
你们是不是疯了
Oh, come on, are you not off your trolleys?
阿斯特拉为什么要偷乘波号♥
I mean, why would Astra steal the Waverider, eh?
我知道我们现在和她是"朋友"了
I know we're "Friends" With her now,
但也许她是想用织布机
but maybe she wanted to use the Loom.
会不会她已经成为我姐妹的人了
Or what if my sister's got to her?
他们要是比我们先控制了织布机
If they get control of the Loom before we do,
我们将永远没有机会救回我哥哥
we'll never get a chance to bring my brother back.
大家先保持冷静
Okay, let's all just keep our cool.
吉迪恩 现在什么情况
Gideon, what's going on?
吉迪恩
Gideon?
行了 联♥系♥不上吉迪恩
Okay, no Gideon.
没事 没事 我们能解决
Yeah, it's okay, it's okay. We'll figure this out.
怎么了 你又看到幻象了
What just happened? Did you have another vision?
不 不 没什么
Uh, no, it's, um-- no, it was nothing.
是你什么都没看见还是怎么
As in you saw nothing, or what?
就 就只是 闪了一瞬 就没了
It--it was just a--a flash, and then it was nothing.
我想是圣杯的缘故
I think it's the Chalice.
可能是它在干扰我的能力
It's probably messing with my powers.
那怎么回事 你现在就只是个瞎子了
So what, so now you're just blind?
-说点有用的 -太过分了
- That's not helpful. - Come on, that's insensitive.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我刚想到一个绝佳的计划
I think I just came up with an amazing plan.
里普在世界各地造了时间管理局的安全屋
Rip set up Time Bureau safe houses all over the world,
有一些还健在
some of which are still standing--
比如伦敦这一个 是吧
like the one in London, yes?
我们去那里 拿个时间传送带
We go there, we get a Time Courier,
用它登上乘波号♥
it'll to take us to the Waverider.
-太棒了 -好
- Yes. - Yes.
很好 宝贝 这计划太完美了
Yeah, babe. That is a perfect plan.
而且你知道吗
And you know what?
我们就这么干 我们要去伦敦
We're gonna do it, we're gonna go to London,
因为我们是不死的超级英雄
because we are immortal superheroes.
-除了我 -除了扎莉
- Except me. - Except for Zari.
没有什么能阻挡我们
And nothing is gonna stand in our way.
公车站
我们是不死的 而且我们是超级英雄
We're immortal, and we're superheroes,
但我们要等巴士
and we have to wait for the bus.
至少康斯坦丁
Well, at least Constantine
给我们找来了这些暖和的衣服
got us these nice, warm clothes.
我们做好应对一切的准备了 对吧
We're ready for anything, right?
是 我们穿得像是要去打山鸡
Yeah, like a pheasant hunt.
但是话说回来 我们确实看起来不错
But in our defense, we do look pretty good.
好吧 跟我解释下
Okay, tell me this.
为什么你住在这里却没有自己的车
How do you live here and not have a car?
从不需要 亲爱的 总是搭便车
Never needed one, love. Always bummed a ride.
所以我们离伦敦到底有多远
So exactly how far is it to London?
根据我手♥机♥显示 是275点8...
Well, according to my phone, it says 275.8--
英里还是公里
Miles or kilometers?
无关紧要 很远就是
Doesn't matter. It's far.
巴士什么时候会来
When is the bus supposed to get here?
根据这个时刻表
According to the schedule,
要么一分钟后有一趟 要么是三小时后
it'll be here in either one minute or three hours.
等下 各位 现在是节假日吗
Wait. Guys, is it a holiday?
是节假日吗
Is it a holiday?
终于来了
Ah, finally.
-太好了 -终于来了
- Yes. - There we go.
好的
Okay.
等下 谁付车钱
Hold up. Why's paying the fare?
-谁有带钱吗 -没
- Does anyone have any money? - No.
先生 我知道这听起来很荒谬
sir, I know this sounds ridiculous,
但是整个世界的命运
but the fate of the world
就取决于我们是否能上这辆巴士
depends on us getting on this bus.
我不在乎谁取决谁
I don't care who depends on who.
当我开车的时候 所有人都要交钱
When I'm driving this bus, everyone pays their fare.
那就照你的来
Have it your way.
上来啊
Well, come on!
真的很对不起 先生
I really am so sorry, sir.
不管你信不信 我们是好人
Believe it or not, we're the good guys.
见鬼
Bollocks!
明日传奇
第五季第十三集
谢谢你送来这艘漂亮的时间飞船
Thank you for delivering this lovely timeship.
另外阿特洛波斯 谢谢你
And Atropos, thank you
关掉了那个说话气人的电脑
for shutting off that aggravating talking computer.
它以为它多机智呢
She thought she was so witty.
你用不着感谢我
You don't have to thank me.
我又没有选择
It's not like I had a choice.
说到底是你要我还你人情
You called in your favor , after all.
世上没有免费的午餐 阿斯特拉
Everything comes at a price, Astra.
我给了你去杀掉约翰·康斯坦丁的机会
I gave you a shot at killing John Constantine,
但你搞砸了
and you squandered that.
你用了酒神的圣杯饮酒
You drank from the Chalice of Dionysus.
你有一天的时间成为神 可以操作命运织布机
You're immortal for a day and can operate the Loom of Fate.
你是让我和你合作吗
Are you asking me to work with you?
你好像没在问我的意见
Because I'm not hearing a question.
行 我和你们你合作 但我也有条件
Fine, I'll join you, but I have some demands.
-条件 真的吗 -是
- Demands, really? - Yeah.
如今我又在凡间体会了人生
Now I've experienced life on Earth again,
总有些东西要改变 比方说梅干
some things have gotta change, like prunes.
恶心 我希望这玩意消失
Disgusting. I want them gone.
还有狗
And dogs?
狗应该一直处于幼犬状态
They should stay puppies forever.
还有一件事
Oh, and there's just one more thing.
我要复活我母亲
I want to bring my mother back to life.
我们杀了她吧
Let's kill her.
我是不死的 记得吗
I'm immortal, remember?
暂时的
For now.
阿斯特拉的朋友现在应该在找我们了
Astra's friends will be searching for us by now.
做点有用的事 料理好他们
Do something productive and take care of them
我则和阿斯特拉谈谈这些条件的事
while I chat with Astra about this list of demands.
先跟我说说梅干的事
Now, tell me about these prunes.
我该不该告诉米克
Should I tell Mick that he's driving on the wrong side
英国是靠左行驶的 还是就...
of the road, or just...
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表