剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
阿斯特拉的亡母是一个强大的女巫
Astra's dead mother was a powerful witch.
为什么救我
Why did you bring me back?
娜塔莉 真的是你吗
Natalie, is that really you?
娜塔莉把你带来是为了拯救阿斯特拉
Natalie brought you here to help me save Astra.
你对命运织布机了解多少
What do you know about the loom of fate?
你想知道我在躲什么
You want to know what I'm hiding from?
-对 我想知道 -我在躲织布机
- Yes, I do. - It's that bloody loom.
还有十年
He still has ten years.
你能让他现在就得吗
Can you make it zero?
再见了 约翰
Bye-bye, Johnny.
约翰
John?
约翰 能听到我说话吗
John, can you hear me?
发生了什么
What happened?
他莫名其妙就成这样了
He just collapsed out of nowhere.
这之前还咳了很多血
After coughing up a bucket of blood.
坚持住 约翰 保持清醒
Come on, Johnny. Stay with us.
吉迪恩 准备扫描
Gideon, we'll need to run a scan.
遵命 帕尔默博士
Right away, Dr. Palmer.
氧气面罩
Oxygen mask, please.
织布机 在哪里 查莉
The loom. Where is it, Charlie?
别问了 约翰 好好休息
Not now, John, all right? You gotta rest.
什么织布机
What loom?
阿斯特拉妈妈的鬼魂 她说
Astra's ghost mom, she told--
我的天 抱我 抱我 抱我
Oh, my God! Hold me, hold me, hold me!
到底怎么了
What the hell's going on?
胸透显示 康斯坦丁先生
As you can see from his chest x-ray, Mr. Constantine
患了烈性肺癌
has a very aggressive form of lung cancer.
恐怕是晚期
I'm afraid it's terminal.
预断病情
肺癌晚期
现在戒烟也没意义了
Well, there's no point in quitting now.
明日传奇
第五季第六集
得肺癌了你还笑得出来 约翰
There's nothing funny about lung cancer, John.
谁笑了
Who's laughing?
你要是掉头发 我就剃光了陪你秃
If you lose your hair, I'm shaving my head in solidarity.
等一下
Hold on a minute.
不能任由粗鲁的人工智能宰割 注射一堆
No saucy AI is butchering me and pumping me full of--
我自作主张给他注射了镇静剂
I took the liberty of administering a sedative.
康斯坦丁先生需要休息
Mr. Constantine needs to rest.
吉迪恩 准备逃生舰
Gideon, prepare the jumpship.
克洛索
Clotho.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
你逃不掉的
You can't escape us.
克洛索 你无处可逃
Clotho. You can't get away.
-该死 -我们能看透你
- Damn. - We see you.
不 你们做不到
No, you don't.
兄弟
Oh, mate.
查莉 你回来了
Charlie. You're back.
你还好吗 贝轻松
Well, how are you doing, B-Easy?
你去哪了
Where you been?
我只是 我只是和康斯坦丁出去鬼混
Oh, I was just, I was just hanging out with Constantine.
他怎么样了
How is he?
-要死了 -什么
- Dying. - What?
不 别担心 你也知道约翰这个人
Oh, no, don't worry. You know John-O.
他总是能死里逃生
He's always got a trick up his sleeve.
兄弟 你逼我吃的甜甜圈让我产生幻觉了
Bro, that donut you made me eat had me hallucinating.
从今天开始 我要喝果汁排毒
Starting today, I'm on a juice cleanse.
抱歉 这位是我的
Sorry, this is my...
朋友 查莉
Friend, Charlie.
-查莉 这是我的妹妹 -挺潮的
- Charlie, meet my sister. - Hmm, good fashion.
团队会议舰桥集♥合♥
Team meeting on the bridge.
我也要参加吗
Does that mean me?
你也要参加 扎莉
That means you too, Zari.
好的
Hmm, cool.
那你来吗
So you coming?
我可不想错过
I wouldn't miss it.
查莉
Oh, Charlie.
我们现在真的需要你的帮助
We could really use your help right now.
莎拉在星城 罗里又在闹脾气
With Sara in Star City and Rory in a mood,
我们现在人手不足
we are short-staffed.
米克闹什么脾气呢
What's Mick in a mood about?
艾莉 他的女朋友
Ali, his girlfriend.
雷 他们只做过一次爱
Ray, they on-they only had sex once.
你那个之后就那个什么了
Well, when you know, you know.
对吧
You know?
好吧 听着
Okay, listen.
我知道我们都在担心约翰 好吗
I know we're all worried about John, okay?
我们可以就这么坐等着奇迹发生
And we could just sit back and wait for a miracle.
日本收纳女王 2015时代百大人物之一
但是近藤麻理惠创造了商业帝国后有休息吗
But does Marie Kondo rest just because she built an empire?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
不 他开始收拾整理
No, she tidies up.
而这就是我们要继续做的
And that is exactly what we're gonna continue to do.
我们要整理好时间线 好吗
We are gonna tidy up the timeline, yeah?
吉迪恩 给他们看看我们的成果
Gideon, show them what we've been working on.
每一个点都代表一个潜在的回升者
Each point represents a potential encore,
也就是说我们可以在他们改变历史之前抓住他们
which means we can catch them before they change history.
我叫她
I call her,
"预测者"
"The Prognosticator."
好吧 不管怎样
Okay, anyway.
在1997年的香港有五级警报
There's a category five in 1997 Hong Kong.
一个神秘的歹徒侵入三合会的领地
A mysterious gangster is moving in on the Triad's territory.
神秘歹徒偷走三合会毒品
雷 我想让你和扎莉做后援
Ray, I want you and Zari to QB.
你不需要叫我做"大姐大"
Oh, you don't have to tell me to "Queen bee."
-这是自然焕发的 -你知道吗
- It'll look her naturally. - Oh, you know what.
香港的交通出名的差
Hong Kong traffic is notoriously bad.
所以为什么不带上我的新...
So why don't we take my new...
滑板车
Scooter
我称她为
I call her,
"别脚离"
"Scoots McGoots."
老兄 太酷了
Dude. So awesome.
一个滑板车 你们反应这么大
The scooter, you're all impressed by?
我的天 我也需要一个
Oh, my God, I need one.
想要搭一程吗
Wanna go for a ride?
-好啊 -好
- Yeah. - Yes.
我们走
And away we go.
-我是下一个 -等下 小心
- Okay, I'm next. - Wait, careful.
-慢点 -好了 加速
- Slow down. - All right, speed 'er up.
香港
1997年
以前从没来过香港
Never been to Hong Kong before.
那么计划是什么
So what's the plan?
我让吉迪恩制♥作♥了注射给约翰的镇静剂
I had Gideon cook up the same sedative she dosed John with.
我们要做的就是给回升者注射
All we have to do is inject the encore
然后带回船上让他好好睡一觉
and bring him back to the ship for naptime.
只有一个问题 我们就寄期望于
One problem. We're just supposed to hope
回升者出现自己找麻烦吗
the encore shows up looking for a copper?
这不是普通的茶馆
This is no ordinary tea shop.
是三合会旗下的
It's owned by the Triad.
内特 周边调查的怎么样了
Nate, how's the perimeter sweep?
没有看到地狱来的歹徒
No sign of a gangster from hell yet.
所以看起来我们来的时间点
So it looks like we've arrived
中国日报
正好是大不列颠准备
right as Great Britain was getting ready
将香港主♥权♥交还给中国的时候
to hand control of Hong Kong back to China.
这估计是无关紧要的
Oh, well that's probably not pertinent,
但是继续调查
but keep up the research.
盖瑞 你在这里做什么
Gary, what are you doing here?
约翰想要下船
John's trying to leave the ship.
你得阻止他
You have to stop him.
你应该回医疗舱去
You should return to the med bay,
康斯坦丁先生
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表