剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
有一些历史上最邪恶的灵魂
Some of the most evil souls in all of history
已经从地狱中复活过来
have been raised from hell.
内特 这是扎莉 扎莉 这位是内特
Nate, Zari. Zari, Nate.
你姐姐就是那个
Your sister is the secret woman
发全息消息的神秘女子
from the hologram message.
我知道贝哈德这几年一直在骗我父母
I know Behrad's been lying to my parents.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
是时候让他们知道真♥相♥了
It's time they finally heard the truth.
各位 这是扎莉 她是我姐姐
Guys, meet Zari. She's my sister.
救命
Help!
铁山监狱
弗莱迪·麦尔斯
Freddy Meyers,
你被指控犯下七起谋杀案
you stand convicted of seven counts of murder,
全部发生于1989年6月2日
all occurring on June 2, 1989.
你的陪审团决定判处你死刑
You have been sentenced to death by a jury of your peers.
现在由我们为你行刑
The state will now proceed with your sentence.
在执行死刑前
Do you have anything to say
你有什么遗言要说吗
before your sentence is carried out?
我只想说
Only...
我爱我母亲
That I love my mother.
弗莱迪 弗莱迪
Freddy, Freddy!
他们抓走了我的弗莱迪
They took my Freddy!
*天堂就在人间*
*Mmm, heaven is a place on earth*
*都说爱在天堂排第一位*
*They say in heaven, love comes first*
*是谁在人间创造了天堂*
*Who made heaven a place on earth?*
什么东西
The hell was that?
弗莱迪·麦尔斯
5分10秒 73公斤 男性
铁山监狱
美国 中城
怎么回事
What the--
中城郡
中城警♥察♥局
是谁
Who's there?
弗莱迪·麦尔斯
5分10秒 73公斤 男性
铁山监狱
美国 中城
弗莱迪·麦尔斯
5分10秒 73公斤 男性
铁山监狱
美国 中城
明日传奇
第五季第四集
要去哪里
Going somewhere?
不用给我送行了 兰斯
Spare me the sendoff, Lance.
我要走人 免得你和那几个烦人精
I'm leaving before you and your band of botherers
把我卷入另一场拯救世界的破事
can suck me into another world-saving sing-along.
事实上 我只是想告诉你
Actually, I was just gonna say
我们还在等着你搬出去
we're still waiting for you to move out.
有个标着"奥秘"的盒子在图书馆
There's a box in the library labeled "Arcana"
已经放了好几个月了
that's been sitting there for months.
我要是你就不会乱碰
I'd avoid touching that if I was you.
贝哈德没能移♥动♥它
Yeah, Behrad already tried to move it
现在他觉得自己正被孤胆水手缠上了
and now he thinks he's being haunted by a forlorn mariner.
确实如此 但我不能留在这处理杂事
And he's right, but I can't stick around to help the bloke.
我要去探究
I'm off to research
怎样更长久地解决回升者的问题
a more lasting solution to your encore problem.
有人提到回升者了吗
Did someone say encore?
我还提过别搞音乐剧
I also said no musical numbers,
请别开这个头
so please don't start.
我也许有个法子能帮到你
Listen, I might have a solution to your problem.
这次真不能带你一起 先生
I can't take you with me on this one, squire.
我要去的地方需要我独自前行
Where I'm going, I need to walk alone.
还有盖瑞
With Gary.
我们在时间飞船上
Okay, but look-- we're on a timeship.
实话实说 我们早已不再争论
And let's be honest, we're a little past the whole
"应不应该改变历史"
"Should we change history" Debate, right?
如果我们能回到
So what if we go back
回升者还小的时候
to when the encores were kids
并在他们变坏之前改变他们
and reform them before they break bad?
雷 我们这是在对付有名的恶棍
Ray, we're dealing with the villains of history
他们刚从地狱出来
fresh out of hell.
他们不可能像你说的那样重新...
They can't just be reformed like you're--
雷 你在哪
Ray, where are you?
跟你那仙女教母女友一样
Like your fairy god-girlfriend.
说到她 我觉得
Speaking of which, I think that your
你有事要做了 先生
services are required, squire.
看谁终于下班了
Well, look who's finally off the clock.
不 别又来了
Oh, no, not again.
是的 是的
Oh, yes, oh, yes.
每次都是那一套
It's the same thing every time.
小孩有了仙女教母 他们想要什么
Kid gets a fairy godmother, what do they wish for?
给你匹小马 也给你匹小马
You get a pony and you get a pony.
给所有人一匹该死的小马
Everyone gets a damn pony.
也许下一次你可以学马叫拒绝
Well, maybe next time, you should say, "Neigh."
现在重要的是你想要什么
Well, right now it's all about what you want.
我想要的是辞掉这工作
What I want is to be done with this gig.
我知道 但你看...
I know, but look--
最起码这个工作
at least with this job,
你可以让人们的生活变得更好
you have the opportunity to make people's lives better.
你要我怎么帮助有需要的孩子
How am I supposed to help kids in need
那些孩子自己都不知道自己想要什么
when these kids don't even know what they need?
因为相信我
Because trust me--
没有人得到小马就会变得更好
no one has ever become a better person with a pony.
多半是事实
Probably true.
但你看 我在调整氛围
But look, I'm setting the mood.
吉迪恩 减弱灯光 然后放
Gideon, dim the lights, and play
芝加哥的《你鼓舞着我》
"You're the Inspiration" by Chicago.
现在 该实现你的愿望了 诺拉...
And now, it's whatever you wish, Nora...
吉迪恩 别放芝加哥了
Gideon, don't play Chicago.
我没准备放 帕尔默博士
I wasn't going to, Dr. Palmer.
你确定在这里
You sure being here
不会回想起一些温情的记忆吗
doesn't bring back some fond memories?
如果我对这地方有温情记忆
If I had fond memories of this place,
我会去预约前额叶切除手术
I'd book a lobotomy.
我不管你们在这里做什么
Okay, whatever you people do here,
给我指个出口就行
just show me the exit.
我该上传视频了
I'm due for a content drop.
还有 要去告诉妈妈和爸爸
Oh, and also to tell Maman and Baba
你不是真的在上商学院
you're not really in business school.
但在你这么做之前
But before you do that,
让我们确保你无法这么做
let's make sure you can't do that.
-看这边 -这是个摄像头吗
- Look over here. - Ooh, is that a camera?
等下
Wait!
我不想和他一起照相
Ugh, I don't want my picture with him.
你不能抹掉她的记忆 好吗
You can't wipe her memory, all right?
在某个时间线里她在这里 好吗
There's a timeline where she was here, okay?
所以或许在这里
So maybe her being here,
她会回想起我们做了什么 她是谁
she'll remember what we did and who she was.
听着 我了解扎莉
Look, I know Zari.
她绝不可能是个为他人着想的人
And there's no way she was ever anyone but her.
这里无线网是怎么回事
Hey, what's with the Wi-Fi?
我得在猫聊上"回掌"布鲁·艾薇
I need to clap back at Blue Ivy on CatChat.
猫聊这个应用可以让你"回掌"...
CatChat's the chat app that lets you clap back--
我没说给我解释
I didn't say tell me.
塔拉齐和海伍德先生 你们得来舰桥
Mr. Tarazi and Mr. Heywood, you're needed on the bridge.
你看 没人比我更想让你离开这里
Look, no one wants you out of here more than I do,
但我们需要你留在这里直到任务结束
but I need you to stay put until we finish this job.
等下 等下 你是要...
Wait. Wait, are you--
你是要监禁我吗
are you taking me prisoner?
我有新鞋发布
I have a sneaker drop
而且今天我还要发布
and I'm supposed to be releasing
母龙的新香水
a new fragrance for Dragoness today.
这次发布已经忙活好几月了
We have been working on this launch for months.
风险太大了
This is high stakes!
连环杀手从地狱里跑出来了
A serial killer has been freed from hell
并在2004年逍遥法外
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表