剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Sit down. Stop bloody fussing, will you?
我已经不记得上一次是什么时候
You know, I can't remember the last time
有人把这个房♥间当作厨房♥使用了
this room was used as an actual kitchen.
我用烤箱烤了点吃的
Well, there's a roast in the oven.
很快就好了
It'll be ready soon.
我曾和你们俩说过
Did I ever tell you both about the time
我遇到温斯顿·丘吉尔的鬼魂那次吗
I met the ghost of Winston Churchill?
香港
1997年
贝哈德 你那里什么情况
Behrad, what's your status?
完全堵住了
It's complete gridlock.
没人能从地面上通行
No one's getting through on the ground.
舰队一定在空中
The fleet must be in the air.
内特 你找到货物了吗
Nate, did you find the shipment?
不好 我们来迟了
Oh, no. We're too late.
不管货物是什么 它们的量很多
Whatever there was, there was a lot of them.
内特 去市中心帮助贝哈德
Nate, get downtown and help Behrad.
等下
Hold on.
我觉得他们可能遗漏了什么
I think they might have left something.
那个噪音是什么
What's that noise?
我的天
Oh, my God.
滑板车
Scoots.
可汗
Khan!
冲
Charge!
他们乘着滑板车越过了交通堵塞
They're getting through the gridlock on their scooters.
正冲向查尔斯王子的车队
Heading for Prince Charles' motorcade.
趴下 殿下 转弯
Stay down, Your Majesty. Turn here.
我真的需要一些支援
I could really use some help!
内特 请告诉我你已经接近了
Nate, tell me you're close, please.
除非我说谎
I'd be lying.
B 看你的了 你可以的
B., it's your time. You got this.
保护王子
Protect the prince!
趴下 找掩体
Get down. Take cover.
小心
Look out.
不是吧
Not again.
看看这是谁
Look who it is.
我很抱歉我没保护好你 查尔斯王子
I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, Prince Charles.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
但我的朋友叫我查莉
But my friends call me Charlie.
逮住这个冒牌货
Apprehend this imposter.
展现你的原形
Show your true form,
不然我就杀了他
or I end him.
看来你的好运用完了 变形者
Looks like your luck has run out, shape-shifter.
王子在哪儿
Where is the Prince?
抱歉 成吉
Sorry, Genghi.
他在你永远找不到的地方
He's somewhere you'll never find him.
你会变形的朋友说
Your shape-shifting friend said
你得告诉你的队友我在这里
you need to tell your team that I'm here.
我也告诉她了现在是我喝酒休息的时间
And I told her I'm on my beer break.
闭嘴 王子 仔细听
Now shut up, Princess, and listen.
我之前从未见过你这种人
I've never met one of your kind before.
你可以做我的第十三任老婆
You will be my 13th wife.
你说啥 兄弟
Come again, mate?
你的能力可以很好地为我的统治服务
Your power will serve my reign well.
加入我 我们可以一起建立
Join me as I build a new empire
横跨全球的新帝国
that will span the globe.
我很荣幸
Look, I'm flattered,
但我有永生者和诸神拥有的力量
but I've had power of immortals and gods alike.
那糟糕透了
It blows.
我的过去非常复杂
My past is complicated.
如果要交往..
And being in a relationship...
相信我 我们俩都不会有好结果的
Trust me, that wouldn't end well for either of us.
等等
Wait.
你俩是睡过吗
Did you two sleep together or something?
真是可惜了
What a shame.
-杀了她 -什么
- Kill her. - What?
不 别这样
No. Come on.
要是你们不想让这些子弹反弹回去
Unless you lot want those bullets firing back at you,
就赶紧滚
bugger off.
快跑 快跑
Run away! Run away!
快跑 快跑
Run away! Run away!
我告诉过你你能挡住子弹
I told you you could stop bullets.
不是我想知道的
Not that I wanted to find out.
过来抱抱
Come here.
-酷毙了 -我知道
- Yeah, that was sick. - I know.
-那是成吉思汗的牙签吗 -是啊 你想要吗
- Is that Genghis' toothpick? - Well, yeah, you want it?
不要 太恶心了
Oh, no, it's disgusting.
你说过会告诉我们
You said you were gonna tell us
你身上到底发生了什么
what's really going on with you.
我只是
Look, I'm just,
我还在组织语言 好吗
I'm still trying to find the words, all right?
你能组织得快点吗
Can you try to find them faster?
好吧
Fine.
我就直说吧
I'm just gonna come out with it.
我是命运三女神之一
I am a Fate.
那三个希腊老女人之一吗
One of the three old Greek ladies?
太无礼了 但没错
That's offensive, but correct.
-你是哪一个女神 -克洛索 纺织者
- Which one are you? - Clotho, the spinner.
我超级困惑 你纺织什么呢
I'm super confused, but what do you spin?
我现在已经不纺织任何东西了
Look, I don't spin anything anymore,
但我过去编织人们的未来
but I used to spin people's futures.
在你的织布机上吗
On your loom?
很好 连吉迪恩都参与其中了
Oh, lovely. Even Gideon's joining in.
是的 有一个织布机
Yes, there was a loom,
但我几千年之前就把它毁掉了
but I destroyed it thousands of years ago.
没人应该拥有这样的力量
No one should have that kind of power.
我认为人们应该决定自己的命运
I think people should just decide their own destinies.
你为什么不直接告诉我们呢
Why didn't you just tell us?
我已经保守这个秘密
Look, I've been keeping this secret
保守了一辈子了 好吗
for my entire bloody existence, all right?
我从未告诉过任何人
I've never told anyone.
我们能看看你的初始形态吗
Can we see your OG form?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
因为你太老了吗
Is it 'cause you're old?
是因为如果你们听到我真正的声音
It's because your eyes would explode, all right?
你们的眼睛会爆♥炸♥ 你们的耳朵也会
And your ears too if you could hear my original voice.
你为什么要逃跑
Why are you running?
克洛索 命运三女神中年龄最小的女神 负责纺线
我姐姐们在找我
My sisters are coming after me.
我毁了织布机之后 她们就一直在找我
They have been ever since I destroyed our loom.
等等 你已经逃了几千年了
Wait, you've been running for thousands of years?
对 而且我总是领先一步
Yes, and I've always stayed one step ahead.
我把织布机碎片散布到多元宇宙各地
I scattered the loom pieces across the multiverse,
这也夺走了我姐♥妹♥们♥的能量
which took away my sisters' powers.
然而我们现在只有一个宇宙
But now that we're all in one universe--
多亏萨拉和她那帮能力出众队员
thanks to Sara and her merry band of paragons--
织布机碎片回到了同一个平行空间
the loom pieces are back on one plane.
现在 我姐妹找到我只是个时间问题
And now it's only a matter of time until my sisters find me.
她们找到你之后呢
And when they do?
她们会杀了我 还有跟我在一起的每个人
They'll kill me. And anyone that I'm with.
所以我离开了
Which is why I left.
现在我们询问命运之神结束了
And it's why I'm out that door
我也该走了
now that we're done playing ask a fate.
别再逃了 我们会帮你的
Stop running. We got your back.
我担心的就是这个
That's exactly what I'm afraid of.
我姐♥妹♥们♥力量很强大
My sisters are no joke.
我们可是传奇
Well, we're the Legends.
没错 灭掉几个老太太绰绰有余
Yeah, we can take down a couple old ladies.
这些滑板车是怎么回事儿
What is with all these damn scooters?
看了心烦
They're a menace.
伙计们 我错过了什么
Hey, guys. What did I miss?
-约翰 这酒挺好喝 -而且很有营养
- John, this wine is delicious. - And nutritious.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表