剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
不 绝对不要 那只能让他更糊涂
No, definitely not. It'll just confuse him more.
-好 -说到开车
- Okay. - Speaking of driving,
也许你应该负责这次任务
maybe you should run point on this mission.
什么
What?
是因为你瞎了吗
Is this because you're blind?
你在啤酒比赛上表现很棒
Because you totally killed it at beer pong.
谢谢 但我现在看不到未来了
Thank you, but now that I can't see the future, you know,
我当个小兵也许更合适
just thinking I'm maybe more useful as a foot soldier.
另外 你才是队伍现在需要的领导
And plus, you're exactly who the team needs right now.
好 行 但只是暂代
Okay, fine, but this is only temporary,
因为我的意愿是
because as far as I'm concerned,
我们一辈子都要共任船长
we are co-captains for life.
一辈子
Always.
英联邦
伦敦
那是谁
Who's that?
我们会把你弟弟救回来的
We're gonna get your brother back.
吸烟有害健康
倒计时 20小时14分
我们只是要走观光路线[要慢慢来]We're just taking, you know, the scenic route.
你是在开玩笑吧
You have got to be kidding me.
你开什么玩笑 你在做什么
You must be joking. What are you doing?
我只是在和老朋友闲聊
I'm just having a little chin wag with an old friend.
-快还给我 -这不是你的朋友
- Come on, give it here-- - This is not your friend.
你不是戒了吗 为什么又开始抽
I thought you quit. Why are you starting again?
因为我信任了阿斯特拉
Because I trusted Astra,
结果她和查莉的姐妹成了一伙 背叛了我
and then she betrayed me by siding with Charlie's sisters.
一旦她们使用织布机
You know once they use the Loom,
我们反正也就和死了差不多了
we're all as good as dead, anyways.
这种世界末日的行为已经过时了
This doomsday act is getting super old.
看看你周围
Look around.
重度吸烟者比平均寿命短寿13年
天没塌 世界还在运转
The sky hasn't fallen, the world is still here,
无论是什么原因
and for whatever reason,
神秘女裁缝的阴谋也还没开始
the cabal of mystical seamstresses hasn't started spinning yet,
就是说我们还有时间阻止她们
which means we still have time to stop them.
所以别抽烟
So just don't do that.
-好吧 -真恶心
- Fine. - So gross.
该死的 米克 你撞死她了
Damn, Mick. You killed her.
我没有
No, I didn't.
-你怎么知道 -她还在动
- How do you know? - She's moving.
女士 也许你应该躺着别动
Ma'am, maybe you should just stay down.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
什么东西
What is it?
打她 快打她
Punch it, punch it!
漂亮
Nice one.
之前阿特洛波斯追我们的时候
Well, we've seen this before in the forests
我们在森林里见过这些东西
when Atropos was chasing us.
我姐姐会不惜一切代价阻止我们的
My sister will do everything she can to stop us.
那我们可能很快就会开始
Then we're probably gonna start seeing
看到更多这种僵尸了
a lot more of these zombies soon.
或是现在
Or now.
我们上
Let's go!
拜托 不是吧
Come on, really?
搞什么 约翰 你是在找死吗
What the hell, John? Now you have a death wish?
拜托 别傻了
Come on. Don't be daft.
显然有一个被人诅咒的灵魂是件好事
See, apparently the good thing about having a damned soul
这些僵尸对我不感兴趣
is that these zombies aren't interested in me.
演示得好 你现在可以搞定他吗
Cool demo. Can you do something now?
好 瞧好了
Yeah, okay. Watch.
好了 各位队员 我们要照计划行事
All right, team. We gotta stick to the plan.
我们赶紧在更多僵尸出现之前
Let's get this bus up and running
开动公车离开吧
before more of these come back.
也许这条线能让吉迪恩重新连线
Maybe this cable will get Gideon back online.
吉迪恩
Gideon?
我应该在电脑科学方面多花点心思
Should've paid more attention in computer science.
醒醒 瞌睡虫
Wake up, sleepyhead.
你是天使吗
Are you an angel?
我死了吗
Am I dead?
你没死 盖瑞
Oh, you're not dead, Gary.
我是吉迪恩
And I'm Gideon.
你是吉迪恩
You're Gideon?
可是你好...
But you're so...
你那么...
you're so...
像人 你是真人吗
human. Are you real?
我可以解释 但是没必要
Well, I could explain, but it wouldn't matter one bit.
现在你仔细听我说
Now listen to me very carefully,
因为你有很重要的事情要做
because you have a rather important job to do.
-我吗 -没错
- I do? - Yes.
你必须把那些重要而强大的戒指藏好
You must hide those very important and powerful rings
不让那些邪恶的姐妹发现
from those evil sisters.
全世界的命运都靠你了
The fate the world depends on it.
好了 盖瑞
Now, come on, Gary.
你该去工作了
It's time to get to work.
各位 快点 我们得继续行动
Guys, come on. We've got to keep moving.
万一我姐姐又给我们送点别的东西怎么办
What if my sister sends something else our way?
引擎在打斗之后就坏了
Well, the engine's busted after the fight,
燃油泵没了动力
and the fuel pump's got no power.
即使把燃油泵修好
Even if we fix the pump,
这么多液体泄漏 我估计车也不会好使了
all this leaking fluid tells me this is a lost cause.
好了 停停停 淡定
Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, relax.
还记得我们怎么合力打败时间恶魔的吗
Remember when we all worked together to defeat a Time Demon?
只要齐心协力 我们就能到达伦敦
We can make it to London if we just work together.
好 修好引擎需要多久
All right, how long is it gonna take to fix the engine?
-一小时 -或者两小时
- An hour. - Maybe two.
说实话 机器的东西我一点都不懂
To be honest, I don't know anything about mechanic stuff.
好吧 我们时间不多了
All right, we're running out of time.
你住在这里 肯定认识有车的人
You live around here. You must know someone with a car.
-是 我认识一个家伙 -很好
- Yeah, I might know a bloke. - Great.
等下 扎莉 你怎么不和我们一起
Wait, Zari, shouldn't you stay with us?
你不是不死之身
You're not immortal.
听着 我不能在这坐以待毙
Look, I can't just sit here and do nothing.
什么
What--
-交给我 没事 -不不不
- I got her, it's fine. - Hey, no, no, no, no, no.
你们去哪里 我们不该分开
Where are you guys going? We are not supposed to split up.
这不是计划的一部分
It's not a part of the plan.
阿斯特拉 亲爱的 我们一直对你很耐心
Astra, dear, we have been very patient with you,
尤其是你还一声不吭
especially considering you betrayed us
背叛了我们
without saying a word.
是你们先背叛了我
You betrayed me first.
而且 我必须自己掌握的命运
Besides, I had to take my destiny into my own hands
把我的母亲带回到我身边
and try to bring my mother back myself.
我欣赏你的勇气
And I appreciate your gumption,
但你恐怕没完全理解那是什么意思
but I'm afraid you don't fully grasp what that means.
现在我母亲死了 我希望她活着
Right now my mother is dead. I would like her to be alive.
就这么简单的概念
Fairly simple concept.
但你也知道 人类的生活很不容易
But as you know, life as a human is very difficult.
如果你坚持要和你母亲过正常的生活
If you insist on having a normal life with your mother,
你将受到自然规律的限制
you will be bound to the rules of nature,
对人类来说是很残酷的
which are not kind to humans.
你自己看
See for yourself.
你为什么让我看那个
Why would you show me that?
因为如果你复活你的母亲
Because that is what is going to happen
这就是即将会发生的事情
if you bring your mother back.
人类的生命充满苦痛与折磨
Life as a human is a life of pain and suffering.
康斯坦丁承诺会复活你的母亲
Constantine promised to bring your mother back
就好像这样能解决所有事情
as if it would solve all your problems,
但他瞒着你的是
but what he didn't tell you
你只是推迟了不可避免的事情
was you're just postponing the inevitable.
如果只是要再一次失去她
Why bring your mother back
那还为什么要复活你的母亲呢
only to lose her all over again?
我不能就坐在公交上什么都不做
Look, I couldn't just sit in that bus and do nothing.
我想走走过场也不错
Well, I suppose it's good to go through the motions.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表