剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
No.
我估计这段你也不记得了
I am guessing you also don't remember that.
不敢相信我竟然把命运织布机冲下了马桶
I can't believe that I flushed the Loom of Fate.
这监控还真是全面
Well, it's all right there in the surveillance footage
吉迪恩竟然连厕所都要录
Gideon apparently records of our bathroom.
很显然你们才是真凶
Well, clearly you're all the culprits,
证明了我是无辜的
which obviously exonerates me.
不 还是不行
No. Still no.
没错 这很可能是思想控制
Yeah, this could all be mind control.
你们觉得怪我吗
You think I'm behind it?
没错
Yeah.
是谁
Who's there?
是盖尔爸爸来救人啦
It's Papa Gare to the rescue.
见鬼 盖瑞 你来干什么
Damn it, Gary. What are you doing in here?
别担心 我不会放你出去的
Oh, don't worry. I'm not gonna let you out.
-我又不是疯了 -不 我是认真的
- I'm not a crazy person. - No, I'm serious.
你不能来这里 这不安全
You cannot be in here. It is not safe.
一个人被关禁闭也不安全
Well, neither is solitary confinement.
盖瑞 这是...什么
Gary, what are... What?
所以 经过慎重的考虑
Which is why, after careful consideration,
我觉得你比我更需要
I've decided you need my emotional-support dog
这只抚慰犬
more than I do.
我感觉...
I mean, I guess...
我感觉被安慰到了一些
I guess it is kind of comforting.
答应我你一定会好好宠爱他
Just promise me you'll treat him like the little angel he is.
-杀了他 -等等
- Kill him. - Wait.
-谁 谁在说话 -说什么
- Who who said that? - Said what?
小盖瑞 别叫了
Gary Junior, stop barking.
盖瑞听不到的 杀了他
Gary can't hear me. Now kill him.
真是个乖孩子 现在去把他们都杀了
Ah, good girl. Now kill them all.
所以 经过慎重考虑
Which is why, after careful consideration,
我觉得你很需要这只抚慰犬...
I've decided you need my emotional-support dog--
等下 等下
Wait, wait.
我的天 是这只狗
Oh, my God. It's the dog.
你的狗是只恶魔 它让我杀了所有人
Your dog is a demon, and it's gonna tell me to kill everyone.
不过你知道吗
But you know what?
我不会被♥操♥控的 不会的 蠢狗
I am not gonna listen. I'm not gonna listen, dog.
你能不能不要这么大声说话
I'd appreciate it if you didn't raise your voice.
小盖瑞都被吓 尿了
Gary Junior is a very nervous pee-er.
大家在哪里
Hey! Hey, where is everyone?
莎拉 莎拉 莎拉
Sara, Sara, Sara. Hey, hey.
该死 你是怎么逃出来的
Oh, bollocks. How did you escape?
我弄明白了
Hey, look, I figured it out.
都是因为盖瑞的狗 他要让我杀掉所有人
It's Gary's dog. He's gonna make me kill everyone.
好的 宝贝 冷静点
Okay, babe. Just calm down.
你之前叫我们不要相信你说的任何话
You told us not to listen to anything you say.
-是那只狗吗 -我知道这很离谱
- The dog? - Look, I know.
听我的吧
But just listen.
我能证明我在说实话 好吗
I can prove to you that I am telling the truth, all right?
我看到了我杀了盖瑞的幻象
I had a vision that I killed Gary,
而在真实情境中 我救了他
and then in real time, I saved him.
他现在还活着的事实
And the fact that he is alive right now
证明了我不是在说谎
proves that I am not lying.
你把自己锁起来是正确的 亲爱的
You were right to lock yourself up, love.
我知道我的话很疯狂
Listen, I know that I sound crazy,
你们带我去找那只狗
but you just take me to that dog,
就会明白我没在说胡话
and you will see that I am not.
-盖瑞 小盖瑞在哪里 -不知道
- Gary, where is Gary Junior? - No idea.
她对他吼叫后 他立马跑开了
He ran off shortly after she screamed at him.
什么 我是在救你的命
What? I was saving your life.
-谁要我的命 -我
- From who? - From me!
好了 够了
Okay, enough.
约翰 你看好莎拉 盖瑞 我们去找那条狗
John, stay with Sara. Gary, let's go find the dog.
好的 像从前那样合作
Yes. Teaming up like old times.
好恶心 你能先洗手吗
Gross. Can you wash your hands first, please?
好的
Okay.
真奇怪
That's weird.
小盖瑞在那里干什么
What the hell is Gary Junior doing there?
等等 倒回另一段录像
Wait, go back to the other footage.
就是这里 缩小
There. Zoom out.
看 每一次都有他在场
Look, he's there every bloody time.
小盖瑞 快过来 小子
Junior. Here, boy.
你在哪里
Where are you?
好了 他不会控制排便 喊他也不过来
Okay, he's not ship-broken. He doesn't come when called.
-这只狗是哪里弄来的 -我不想说
- Where the hell did you get him? - I don't want to say.
盖瑞 我的女朋友已经失去理智了
Gary, my girlfriend's gone crazy,
而我在找一条狗来证明
and I'm looking for a dog to prove it.
我简直要疯了
I am beyond mad.
好吧
Fine.
我救了那只狗
I rescued him.
-是从地狱里救出来的 -你养了一只地狱猎犬
- From hell. - You adopted a hellhound?
话虽如此
Well, when you say it like that...
我们找到阿斯特拉时 我看到了他
I saw him when we got Astra.
我觉得他孤零零的 很可怜
He was all alone. I felt bad for him.
我的天啊 莎拉说的对
Oh, my God. Sara was right.
那只狗让我们都失去了理智 这太荒谬了
This dog is making us go crazy. This is absurd.
比在《凶杀播客》里的萨姆之子更荒谬
This is more absurd than that Stab Cast I did on the Son of Sam.
等等
Wait.
"萨姆之子"是什么意思
What does "Son of Sam" Mean?
我感觉小盖瑞在他的吠声中
'Cause I-I feel like Gary Junior
不停地对我说这个
kept saying that to me in his barks.
什么 不可能 他来自七十年代的纽约
What? No, it was a guy in the '70s in New York.
他杀了一群人
He killed a bunch of people
然后说是一只狗让他这么做的
and later said that a dog made him do it.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你收养了萨姆之子的恶狗
You adopted Son of Sam's demon dog.
天啊
Oh, my God.
至少我不是从饲养员那里买♥♥来的
At least I didn't buy from a breeder.
不管他说什么 都别听他的
Whatever he says, don't listen to him.
我只听到了烦人的狗叫声
All I hear is annoying barking.
我听见的是我该杀掉你们所有人
All I hear is why I should murder you all.
他说得很有道理
And he's making some very good points.
-内特 -内特
- Nate. - Nate.
内特 不
Nate, d-- No.
我刚想用凳子杀了你们吗
Was I trying to murder you with a stool?
-是啊 -是的
- Yeah. - Yes.
非常对不起 伙计们
I am so sorry, guys.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
是只有狗能听到的口哨声
It's a whistle only dogs can hear.
你为什么这么对我们
Why are you doing this to us?
因为我恨帽子 恨破领结
Because I hate hats. I hate stupid ties.
我还恨盖瑞
And I hate Gary!
-但我把你从地狱救出来了 -从地狱吗
- But I rescued you from hell. - From hell?
等等 你是在替我的姐姐们工作吗
Wait, are you working for my sisters?
不 甜心 我是混乱之犬
no, sweetheart. I'm the Canine of Chaos.
我本打算让你们互相残杀
I was gonna have you murder each other
但现在我要自己杀掉你们
but now I'm gonna kill you myself!
到讲台上去
Get to the dais.
现在别放我出去
Don't let me out now.
他会去哪儿
Where'd he go?
那是什么声音
What's that?
看来我们欠你一个对不起 亲爱的
Yeah, it looks like we owe you an apology, love.
等等 那是小盖瑞
Wait, that was Junior?
只能说盖瑞有得解释了
Well, let's just say Gary has some explaining to do.
来吧
Come on.
我们在它杀人之前阻止它
Let's go stop this bloody thing before it kills someone.
盖瑞 你的手在我...
Gary, your hand's on my--
-手拿开 -对不起
- Just move it. - Sorry.
-盖瑞 很疼的 -对不起
- Ow, Gary, that hurts. - Sorry.
盖瑞 你的手还在我...
Gary, your hand is still on my--
不 那应该是我
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表