剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你现在在我射程内
Now you're in my shot.
老实告诉你
To be honest with you,
我是来查你想要什么的
I'm here to find out what makes you tick.
是杀人
Are we killing folks
还是与人厮混
or chilling with folks?
抱歉 内特 这枪是为了莎拉
Sorry, Nate, this one's for Sara.
我掩护你 内特
I got your back, Nate.
个子小 站得高
Size small, standing tall.
雷
Ray.
出去
Get outta there.
罗里 你上
Rory, you're up.
蒙娜在这里
Mona's here.
她当然在
Of course she is.
伙计们
Hi, guys.
我伪造了一封信来拯救历史
I forged a letter that's gonna save history.
这是给拉斯普♥京♥的
That's for Rasputin.
写得不赖
Not bad.
"香香的拥抱"用得好
Nice use of "Musky embrace."
我从瑞贝卡·西尔弗那里学来的
I learned from Rebecca Silver.
师从高人
Well, you learned from the best.
你的光环很强烈
You know, your aura is quite strong.
经常有人这么说 我换着用美发产品
I get that a lot. I rotate hair products.
和我一样 你也经历过奇迹
Like me, you, too, have experienced the miracle.
上帝让你起死回生
God brought you back to life.
但是少了些什么
But there's something missing.
我能感觉到你心里有个缺口
I sense a hole in your heart.
这里 就在这里
There, right there.
你曾经爱过某人
You once loved someone,
但你忘记了
but you have forgotten.
请允许我催眠你 帮你找回
Allow me to hypnotize you and I will help you recover
你失去的所有
everything you have lost.
想都别想 内特
Don't even think about it, Nate.
谢谢你 拉斯普♥京♥ 但我还是得说
Thank you, Rasputin, but I'm gonna have to say
百分之百答应 我们开始吧
yes, 100%, let's do this.
正当内特的派对开始之时
As Nate's party was about to get started,
康斯坦丁的迎来了终结
Constantine's was coming to an end.
不能把小屁孩带进这里
It's not right bringing a kid in here!
滚蛋 你这白♥痴♥清教♥徒♥
Oh, piss off you puritan twit.
有个问题想问你 玛仕
I've got to ask, Masher.
她成功了吗
Has she done it?
我不知道你在说什么 约翰
I don't know what you're talking about, John.
你别跟我玩这套
Don't be coy with me.
阿斯特拉有没有将最邪恶的灵魂
Has Astra released the worst souls
从地狱释放回人间
from Hell onto Earth?
我还能说什么
What can I say?
那孩子已经成长到可以干大事了
The girl's all grown up and making money moves.
问题是 你打算怎么做
The question is--what are you gonna do?
我根本不需要操心这事 好吗
Well, I don't need to do anything about it, all right?
我的生活已经安定下来了
My life is settled right now.
我才不会捅马蜂窝给自己招惹麻烦
I'm not gonna stir up a hornets' nest of trouble
就因为阿斯特拉·罗格
because Astra Logue
想要打破地狱的潜规则
wants to break the glass ceiling in Hell.
是这样吗
Is that so?
你这自以为是的混♥蛋♥
You smug git.
好了 我先道个歉
Right then, sorry about this.
没关系 至少让我喝了两小口
Ah, no, at least let me have a swig.
我们驱逐你们 所有污秽灵魂
Exorcizamos te, omnis immundus spiritus,
所有邪恶力量
omnis satanic potestas...
你是个王八蛋 约翰
You're a bastard, John!
我们凭借驱魔之力
In nomine et virtute exorcisazo te.
-我妈在哪里 -盖瑞
- Where's my mom? - Gary.
在这里 暗黑之术大♥师♥
Yes, master of the dark arts.
你能帮我联络乘波号♥吗 我得提醒传奇
Hail the Waverider, will you? I need to warn the Legends.
那埃德加怎么办
Uh, but what about Edgar?
你知道的 就给他那老一套
Ah, you know, give him the usual.
出租车和棒棒糖 马上来
One taxi and a lollipop. Coming up.
我看到你了 你个变♥态♥
I see you, you creep.
干什么 你想要什么
What? What do you want?
你想听我的自白吗
You want my confessional?
好吧 过来 我给你一个自白
All right, come here, I'll give one to you.
我承认 我讨厌这个纪录片
I confess that I hate this doc.
我承认 我不想成为名人
I confess that I don't want to be a celebrity.
我还承认 如果你再不把摄像机
And I confess that if you don't get that camera
-从我面前拿开... -船长
- out of my face-- - Captain.
我认为吉迪恩的毛病在于幻影数据
I think Gideon is suffering from phantom data.
要不我过一会再回来
Do you want me to come back later?
不 你留下
No, you should stay.
跟我一起玩 嗨起来
Stay with me, hang out. Let's get lit.
时机不太合适 我需要把储物箱带来吗
Questionable timing, but should I get my stash box?
要 带来吧
Yes, you should.
船长 有一通宝莱坞
Captain, I have an incoming Bollywood.
这样更好 我能看见自己
I think that's better. Yeah, I can see myself.
莎拉 通信出了什么问题
Sara, what's with the connection?
吉迪恩出了毛病 我们正试着修补
Gideon has a bug and we're trying to get buzzed.
你有什么事
What do you want?
听好了
Listen up, all right?
有一些历史上最邪恶的灵魂
Some of the most evil souls in all of history
已经从地狱中复活过来
have been raised from Hell.
你们听清了吗 他说的是"地狱"
Did you hear him? He said "Hell."
出 出去
Get--get out.
放松 内特尼尔
Relax, Nathaniel.
将注意力集中在我的声音和珠宝上
Focus on my voice and this bauble.
现在潜入自己内心的最深处
Now drop into the deepest part of yourself.
颤抖的肉体放到这里
Quivering flesh go here.
太妙了
That's good.
要是我们已经碰到了一个回升者呢
And what if we've already run into one of these encores?
我们要怎么杀它
How do we kill it?
你杀不了
You can't,
只要他们的灵币还在地狱就不行
not with a chit of their souls still in Hell.
艾娃在吗 帮我跟她打声招呼
Where's Ava? Tell her I said hi.
我看见一个女人站在阴暗处
I see a woman in the shadows.
走向她
Walk to her.
她很美丽
She's beautiful.
一头乌黑秀发
Silky raven hair.
一双能让你目不转睛的深邃眼睛
Eyes you could just stare into forever.
她的嘴巴塞满了甜甜圈
And she's stuffing her face with donuts.
上帝再次赦免了拉斯普♥京♥
God has spared Rasputin again.
杀了她
Kill her!
罗里
Rory!
内特 我来帮你了 兄弟
Nate, I'm coming for you, buddy.
内特 快醒过来
Nate, snap out of it.
我记起她了 雷
I remember her, Ray.
谁
Who?
我不知道她名字 但她以前也在船上
I don't know her name, but she was on the ship with us.
任务失败 我们得撤退
Mission's blown, we need to retreat.
此事没完 你们这些鼠辈
I'm not done with you, you rat.
幸好莎拉没看到这一幕
Good thing Sara's not watching this.
你们竟然自作主张去对抗拉斯普♥京♥
So you guys decided to go off on your own and face Rasputin.
我以为我能让他冷静下来
I thought I could calm him down.
我以为我能使他坠入爱河
I thought I could make him fall in love?
我以为我能 刺杀他
And I thought I could, you know, assassinate him.
这些都是异想天开
None of that was ever going to happen.
他刚从地狱脱身
He's fresh out of Hell.
那就去杀了他呗
Well, let's kill him then.
你做不到
You--you can't.
约翰说他是不死之身
Look, John said that he can't be killed
因为他的灵币还在地狱
with a chit of his soul is in Hell,
谁知道他什么意思
or whatever that means.
莎拉 我们很抱歉
Look, Sara, we're really sorry.
我们以为帮你做这件事
We thought we could make things easier for you
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表