剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Really?
跟我来
Come with me.
还不赖 内特
Not bad, Nate.
一点都不赖
Not bad at all.
挺好吃的 米克
Not bad, Mick.
味道真不错
Not bad at all.
-好吧 -是的 肯定是蓄意破坏的
- Well... - Yeah, definitely sabotage.
对 我也是这样想的
Yeah. Thought so.
-这里发生了什么 -我们这里有个破坏者
- What happened here? - We have a saboteur.
我想我知道是谁了
I think I know who it is.
别这样
Oh, come on!
你好 扎莉
Oh, hello, Zari.
你好 阿斯特拉
Hello, Astra.
听着 我很抱歉你被关了起来
Look, I'm sorry you are locked up.
至少我们有共同之处
Well, at least we have that in common.
而且我们都想救回失去的至亲
We also both lost a relative who we want back
当织布机失败后就搞砸了
and got screwed when the Loom failed.
我们其中一人的遭遇更惨
One of us more than the other.
好的 我知道约翰在外面力证你的清白
Okay, I know John is out there trying to prove your innocence.
但我们都知道你有多想得到那些戒指
But we both know how much you wanted those rings,
所以为什么不把它们交出来
so why not just give them back?
慢着 我现在懂了
Oh, wait. I see now.
你以为你来这里是为了审问我
You think you're here to interrogate me,
但其实这不是你的真实目的
but that's not why you're really here.
不对 这就是我来这里的原因
No, that's literally why I'm here--
你来这里的原因是
You're here because
你已经让内特任由你摆布了
you've got Nate wrapped around your finger.
然后你以为
And you thought
约翰也任由你摆布
you had John wrapped around your finger, too.
但你并没有
But you don't.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
当我们选择先编织谁的命运时
When we were choosing who to weave first,
他选择了我母亲
he picked my mother.
而不是贝哈德
Not Behrad.
你以为你可以挑拨我和约翰的关系
You think you clocked something between John and I,
现在还试图以此来操控我
and now you're using it to manipulate me.
-你可真狡猾 -你也一样
- Wow, you are devious. - So are you.
所以你为什么不用你狡猾的小脑袋
So why don't you use that devious little brain of yours
来思考到底是谁拿走了戒指
and figure out who really took the rings.
你觉得你修复好监控就能
You think you can repair the security cameras
找出那个贼吗
to find our thief?
有可能 但干这事的人造成了很大破坏
Maybe, but whoever did this left a lot of damage
并没有留下很多线索
and not a lot of clues.
看起来大家都到达了
Oh, it seems we've all arrived
犯罪现场
at the scene of the crime.
总之是这次犯罪
Well, this crime anyway.
我们 我们可以合作
You know, we could, um-- we could just work together
找出偷戒指的贼
to find our ring thief.
你们指控阿斯特拉 我跟你们合作
Yeah, and how can I hope to defend Astra
怎么帮她洗清罪名
by teaming up with her accusers?
我们都在寻求真♥相♥ 约翰
We're all looking for the truth, John.
我们当中有些人比其他人
Yeah, well, some of us can just see the situation
更能看清形势
a little more clearly than others.
你没事吧 怎么了
You okay? What's wrong?
我♥干♥的 是我
I did-- It was me.
我会杀掉所有人
I kill everyone.
宝贝 你是个出色的杀手
Baby, you are an amazing assassin, okay?
但你眼睛看不见 而且你已经提醒我们
But you're blind, and now you've warned us.
你杀掉所有人这种想法
The idea of you killing everyone is--
很狂妄 不现实 很粗鲁
Arrogant, delusional, and just plain rude.
没错 你不是那种人
Yeah, and you're not that kind of person.
我有些不对劲 好吗
Something is going on with me, all right?
我看到你们死去
I went from seeing you all dead
也发现自己就是凶手 但又不知道原因
to being the one responsible for it, and I don't know why.
你必须要弄清楚怎么回事
Look, you have to figure out what is going on.
否则不能相信我 好吗
Look, and until then, I cannot be trusted, all right?
答应我
So promise me,
不管我说什么 都不能放我出去
no matter what I say, you will not let me out of here.
好 我答应 宝贝 我爱你
Okay, I promise, honey. I love you, all right?
我们会查个水落石出
We're gonna get to the bottom of this.
你喘口气
Just please take a breath.
我们要查什么查个水落石出
And, uh, what exactly are we getting to the bottom of?
不知道 她已经神志不清了
I have no idea. She has lost her damn mind.
-什么也不要碰 -明白
- Don't touch anything. - Copy that.
-你真是嗜偷成性啊 -别告诉你妈
- You really like to steal. - Don't tell your mom.
这个
Here.
这是断头王后的东西
This belonged to the headless lady.
法国王后 法国大革命期间被砍头
我很喜欢史高治·麦克老鸭的财富
So I really dig the whole Scrooge McDuck aesthetic,
唐老鸭的舅舅 鸭界首富
但你为什么不把钱存银行呢
but why not put your money in a bank?
银行 太容易被抢了
A bank? Too easy to rob.
等等 你所有的钱都在这了
Hold on. All of your money is here?
-万一有人来抢呢 -让他们试试
- What if somebody robs this? - Let them try.
那复利怎么办
What about compound interest?
这里有多少钱
Okay, how much money is in here?
一百万 十亿
A million? Billion.
十年以后 这些值多少
And in ten years, how much is that gonna be worth?
不变 还是值这么多
The same. It's gonna be worth the same.
如果你拿来投资 价值就会暴涨
If you invest it, it'll be worth way more.
听起来很复杂
Sounds complicated.
你通过时光机回到纽交所建立之初
What if you take the time machine back to the start
把钱全部投资怎么样
of the New York Stock Exchange and invest it all then?
我们可以回到十七世纪 买♥♥下曼哈顿
We could go and buy Manhattan in the 1600s.
我们可以发明比特币
We can invent Bitcoin.
我们可以合伙赚大钱
We can become partners in getting frickin' rich.
搞什么
Ow. What the hell?
房♥间禁止入内
Room's off limits.
我们终于亲近了些 你却要把我推开
So we're finally connecting and you're shutting me out?
你这爸爸真差劲
You're a terrible father.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
找你偷戒指的监控视频
Looking for footage of you stealing the rings.
根本不存在
It doesn't exist.
另外 监控设备不是坏了吗
Besides, I thought the cameras were sabotaged.
我在黑入系统找备份
Mm, I'm hacking the backup feed.
你会黑客技术
You hack?
不是我 是以前的我
Not so much me, but a version of me that used to exist.
我可以跟另一个你对话吗
Do you think I could talk to this other version of you?
-也许她会信我 -安静 她不会
- Maybe she'd trust me. - Shush, she wouldn't.
你可以用常规方法获得信任
You know, you could gain trust the normal way
靠谱点
by being trustworthy.
事情真是越来越疯狂了
Well, things are getting crazy out there.
莎拉把自己关起来了
Sara just locked herself up.
她是不是用关人解决一切问题
Is locking someone up her solution to everything?
她看到了自己杀了我们的幻象
She had a vision that she killed us all.
太棒了 所以我是无辜的对吧
Great, so I'm exonerated?
-我可以走了吗 -不行
- I can go? - Mm, no.
你就待在这里
You're staying in time-out
我们找到戒指才能离开
until we find out where these rings are.
说到这个 备用监控好了
Huh, speaking of which, backup feed is up.
天啊
Oh, my God.
查莉 你拿戒指做什么
Charlie, why'd you take the rings?
那不是我 虽然看起来是 但其实不是
Mate, that wasn't me. I mean, it was, but it wasn't.
啊 看起来我也不清白
Ooh, that does not look good for me.
你毁了摄像头吗 你俩串通好的吗
You disabled the cameras? Are you two in cahoots?
-没有 -当然不...
- No. - Obviously...
我为什么要找到这份视频来告发自己
Why would I hack into footage that incriminates myself?
不知道
I don't know.
我毁了食物制♥作♥室
I just destroyed the food fabricator,
这不可能 我热爱食物
which makes no sense 'cause I love food.
让我猜猜 你是不是也完全不记得了
And let me guess, you don't remember that either, eh?
不记得了
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表