剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
But I do need a dress for the party tonight.
制♥作♥室随你用
Fabricator's all yours.
谢谢
Yay, thank you.
真的是你吗 娜塔莉
Is that really you, Nat?
我要你回答我
I need to hear you say it.
为什么救我
Why did you bring me back?
因为我爱你 娜塔莉
Because I loved you, Nat.
从未停止
I never stopped.
我不是来听约翰·康斯坦丁的破英雄故事
I'm not here for the John Constantine broken hero act.
当着我的面说
Say it to my face.
我要听真话
I need to hear the truth.
我救你回来
I brought you back...
是为了证明我是对的
to prove to you that I was right...
我是对的 选择魔法并舍弃你
to show you that I was right to choose magic over us.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要你向自己坦白你的所作所为
I needed you to admit to yourself what you did...
是因为如果你要救阿斯特拉
because if you're going to save Astra,
你那么做是为了她 不是为了面子
you need to do it for her, not for your ego.
我试过救她 娜塔莉
Oh, I have tried to save her, Nat,
我尝试过 但不知道怎么救
I have tried, but I don't know how.
我找到办法了
I think I found a way.
有人吗 你好
Hello? E-excuse me?
可以帮我吗 我的身体在哪
Can you help me? Where's my body?
你举♥行♥派对 意欲杀人
You were throwing a party intended to kill people,
所以 我不帮你
so, no, not gonna help you.
我14岁时 被迫离家
When I was 14, I was forced to leave my family.
人们见到我的服饰 派对 头发
People saw the dresses, the parties, the hair,
以为我是个集宠爱于一身的女孩
and they assumed I was a spoiled brat.
其实 我只是个孤独的维也纳女孩
Really, I was just a lonely Viennese girl
努力融入法国社会
trying to fit into French society.
我6岁便出名
I've been famous since I was six years old.
我不知道人们是喜欢我还是喜欢讨厌我
I don't know if people love me or love to hate me.
他们不明白我有多努力
What they don't understand is how hard I work
去给他们创造一个美梦
to create a fantasy for them.
秘诀就是别让派对结束
The secret is to never let the party stop.
如果我当时就明白这一点
If I had known then what I know now...
吉杰特 我要担心什么事吗
Gidget, is there anything I need to worry about?
临时船长夏普禁止你
Interim Captain Sharpe instructed you
窥探自己的未来
not to look at your future.
就瞟一眼 小计算机女士
Just a peek, little lady computer.
遵命
As you wish.
2045年10月7日
October 7, 2045.
扎莉·塔拉齐面临其粉丝Z家族的强烈抵♥制♥
Zari Tarazi faces major backlash from her fans, known as Z Nation,
此前食药管局禁止了扎莉·塔拉齐的龙体香
after the FDA banned her perfume Dragonesque
因为这款香水会破坏使用者的嗅觉
for destroying users' sense of smell.
不
Oh, no.
我曾经信过她
I trusted her.
龙体香受害者 失去嗅觉
我曾经想成为她
I wanted to be her,
但现在就因为她 我都闻不到花香
but now I'll never smell another flower because of her.
从Z家族到零家族
From Z-Nation to Zero-Nation,
扎莉·塔拉齐的猫聊关注者人数
Zari Tarazi's CatChat followers
已急剧下降到几乎为零
have plummeted to almost zero.
但我之前不知道
But I didn't know
那款香水有问题
there was anything wrong with the perfume.
这太不公平了
This is so unfair.
我得出去面对这件事
Okay, I have to get out in front of this.
也许吉杰特可以帮我做一款新香水
Maybe Gidget can make me a new perfume.
或者我可以就拿你的
Or I can just take yours.
不 你不可以
No, you cannot have it.
你现在也用不了
I mean, it's not like you're using it.
你只有半个脖子
You have half a neck.
[法语]
为什么你那么在意一瓶香
Why do you care so much about a bottle of perf--
你没那么迷人
You're not super charming,
所以你用了魔法人气香水
you used magical popularity perfume.
说实在 那让我感觉更好一点
Honestly, that makes me feel better about myself.
你做什么
What are you doing?
不能让你坏了我的好事
Can't have you ratting me out.
[法语]
纽约 2044年
你在这 谢天谢地 谢天谢地
Oh, there you are. Thank God, thank God.
我一直在担心 但是你放心
I have been so worried, but, uh, don't worry--
我一直在运营你的猫聊账号♥
No, I've totally been keeping up your Catchat account.
昨天我发了一张照片
Yesterday I posted a picture of a cat
一只猫在舔一管龙体香口红
licking a tube of Dragonesque lipstick.
真恶心 莱斯蕾 我不会发那种东西
Gross, Les-Lay. I would never post that.
我很抱歉 我会删掉的
I'm so sorry. I will delete it.
这是给拍照准备的英雄瓶子
Here is the hero bottle for the photoshoot.
实际上 计划改变
Actually, change of plans.
-好复古 -谢谢
- Oh, so retro. - Thanks.
小心这个夹心饼干[斯莫尔]
Watch the s'more.
-你在想什么呢 -不好意思 亲爱的
- What are you doing? - Sorry, babe.
你决定了你想在哪被求婚了吗
So have you decided where you want to do the proposal yet?
什么
The what?
我的人没给你打电♥话♥吗
Didn't my agent call you?
我还没来得及告诉你 Z
Yeah, um, I haven't had a chance to tell you yet, Z,
斯莫尔的团队想了一个最强的主意
but S'mores' team came up with the most epic idea.
他要
He should...
在下周MTV电影颁奖典礼时向你求婚
propose to you at next week's MTV Movie Awards
在你发布DJ与Z联名的太阳镜之前
in advance of your DJ and Z co-branded sunglasses launch.
不好意思 我们要结婚了吗
Sorry. We're getting married?
或者我们可以换一个更轻松的场合
Yeah, or we can do it somewhere more chill,
比如在DJ斯莫尔·玛尼的
you know, like, at the DJ S'more Money
春假别♥墅♥派对直播时
spring break house party live cast.
-之类的 -好浪漫
- Something like that? - How romantic.
会酷毙了的
Yeah, it's gonna be dope.
-就这么办 -准备好 我们走
- Okay, let's do this. - Ready for this. Let's go.
好激动
So exciting.
好吧 喷一下应该没关系
Okay, one spritz should be safe.
喷 等 从中穿过
Spray, delay, walk away.
你得做个遗传测试
You have to do a 23andMe.
我是说 你肯定是遗传了她
I mean, she must be related to you.
看 难道她跟你长得不像吗
Here, doesn't she look exactly like you?
雷 我看到了一个堵着嘴 只有头的女人
Ray, I am looking at a gagged, decapitated woman.
如果在你心里我就是这样的
If that's what you think I look like,
那我们还需要加深了解
we have a lot of processing to do.
不是的
Oh, no, look--
抱歉 安托瓦内特小姐
Sorry, Miss Antoinette.
小偷
Thief!
-你能尝一下豆蔻吗 -不行
- Can you taste the cardamom? - I can't.
你妹妹的香水堵塞了我的整个嗅觉系统
I can't taste anything because your sister's perfume
所以我什么都尝不出来
clogged up my entire olfactory system.
所有东西尝起来都像...
Everything tastes like--
扎莉 扎莉偷了玛丽·安托瓦内特的香水
Zari, Zari stole Marie Antoinette's perfume.
你真该看看米克从墨西哥偷了什么
You should see what Mick stole from Mexico.
-太恶心了 -算我们走运
- It's disgusting. - Should consider ourselves lucky.
至少她没做扰乱历史的事
At least she didn't do something to screw up history.
天啊 香水 玛丽是通过香水做到的
Oh, my God, the perfume. That's how Marie did it.
扎莉和我没受影响是因为她喷了龙体香
Zari and I weren't affected 'cause we couldn't smell
我们什么都闻不到
because of the Dragonesque.
谁知道她可能造成什么样的损害
Who knows what kind of damage she could do with that?
都是我的错 我不该让她留下的
It's all my fault. I shouldn't have let her stay.
我就知道现在开始庆祝太早了
I knew it was too early to pat myself on the back.
听着 这不会是真正的传奇任务
Look, it wouldn't be a true Legends mission
除非有一件事出错
unless something went wrong.
或者好几件
Or several things.
那个担架上不是放着一个身体吗
Wasn't there a body on that stretcher?
我说过你穿那条裙子有多性感吗
Have I told you how hot you look in that dress?
没有 但你可以现在告诉我
No, but you can tell me now.
超性感
Super hot!
你闻起来也很迷人
And you smell fantastic.
你知道吗 去他妈的经纪人
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表