剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
到处都是关于传奇们的新闻
The Legends of Tomorrow are everywhere.
自从他们在龙的帮助下打败了恶魔
Since they defeated a demon with the help of a dragon
从一无所有到超级英雄
海伍德乐园
并被国家电视台报道
on national TV,
就成了全世界追捧的对象
they've become a worldwide obsession.
当然 我们都沉迷于
Sure, we've all been mesmerized
"传奇热"这一全球性现象
by the global phenomenon known as "Legends-mania."
-好喝 -好喝
- Yum. - Yum!
奥斯卡最佳影片得主是
And the Oscar for best picture goes to--
但是 这些超级英雄形象
But who are the people beneath
背后又是什么人呢
those supersized public personas?
拒绝皮毛 除了我自己的
聚光灯之外的他们又是怎样生活的
What are they like when the spotlight is off?
我是凯文·哈里斯 我的纪录片制♥作♥团队
I'm Kevin Harris, and my documentary film crew is
是首支被允许近距离接触他们
the first ever to be granted unfettered access
并登上乘波号♥的团队
to their lives and their ship, the Waverider.
准备好 因为今天我们要会见传奇
So strap in because today, we meet the Legends.
会见传奇
我们首先进行简要的介绍
So why don't we start with just a brief introduction,
告诉我们今天要在乘波号♥上做什么
and let us know what we're doing today on the Waverider.
好的
Uh, yeah.
大家好 我是艾娃·夏普
Hi, I'm-- I'm Ava Sharpe.
艾娃·夏普
大会关闭时间调查局之后
After Congress shut down the Time Bureau,
时间调查局前局长 克隆人
莎拉又去帮助奥利弗·奎恩
Sara went off to help Oliver Queen and, uh,
我要努力保证乘波号♥不被收回
I had to fight to keep the Waverider from being impounded.
52号♥频道录像
不幸的是 主持委员会的议员
Bad luck that the senator chairing the committee
正是我们去年差点杀死的那个人
was the same person we almost killed last year.
惠灵顿议员
Senator Wellington,
时间调查局前局长在大会面前作证
我知道时间调查局可能做出了妥协
I know the Time Bureau may have been compromised,
但你必须允许乘波号♥继续在时间线上巡逻
but you must allow the Waverider to continue patrolling the timeline.
艾娃·夏普
时间调查局前局长
夏普女士 我们怎么知道可以信任
Ms. Sharpe, how do we know these so called "Legends"
惠灵顿议员
这些所谓的传奇进行时间旅行
can be trusted with time travel?
这些信息不够透明
Well, there's simply no transparency.
这就是你们为什么来这里
Which is why you all are here.
是吗 让大家知道我们在做什么
Right? To show everyone what we do.
能出什么岔子
What could go wrong?
乘波号♥上出奇地安静
The Waverider was surprisingly quiet
因为一半的队员都去执行任务了
because half the team was away on a mission.
联动 得改天了
Oh, the crossover, yeah, had to take a rain check.
内特·海伍德
如果你是一个超级英雄
See, when you are a superhero
超级英雄 游乐园经理人 历史学家
兼任游乐园经理人
slash amusement park impresario,
以及死而复生的历史学家
slash historian that rises from the dead,
死而复生之人 没有收到联动邀请
你就会收到很多邀请
your dance card tends to get pretty full.
我死了整整两分钟
For two full minutes, I was not alive.
这种经历会改变你
That changes you, man.
不要误会 我喜欢出名
Don't get me wrong, I love fame.
内特·海伍德
一位传奇 谈论他死后的生活以及复活
没有人会拒绝你的任何要求
No one says no to you about anything.
那顶帽子很好看 可以给我吗
Hey, man, that's a cool hat. Can I have it?
但是 有时仍然会感到不安
But still, something doesn't feel right.
抱歉 等一下
Sorry. Hang on.
现在可以了
There we go.
大家好 我是贝哈德·塔拉齐
Hi, I'm Behrad Tarazi.
我想你们可能会认为
I guess you probably think
贝哈德·塔拉齐
我是个很厉害的未来的人
I'm some kind of awesome future man,
飞船技术员 来自未来
因为我来自2044年
since I'm from 2044.
产科病房♥
我真正的生日就在昨天
My literal birthday was yesterday,
这种感觉很神奇
which is pretty wild, man.
那个就是我
That's me.
宝宝贝尔德 放轻松 跟随律动
Hey baby Behrad, be easy and go with the flow,
就像武当帮和李小龙
like Wu-Tang Clan and Bruce Lee.
现在我们不再是D位超级英雄了
I mean, now that we're no longer D-list superheroes,
查理
变形者
我们可以想去哪去哪 想做什么就做什么
we can just go where we want, do as we please.
我为什么留下来
Why have I stuck around?
说实话 我一点也没头绪
Tell you the truth, I have no bloody clue.
我可真是无聊死了
I am bored as a post. Ain't I?
吉迪恩 我要开走逃生舰
Gids, I'm nicking the jumpship, all right?
我们有缘再见
I'll see you when I see you.
逃生艇已载满图腾
The jumpship is fully totemed.
她真是疯狂 这家伙
She's a mad old bat, that one.
我叫吴蒙娜 我是个恶魂
Hi, I'm Mona Wu. I'm a Kaupe.
吴蒙娜
变狼者
基本上就是个夏威夷版的狼人
Uh, that's basically like a werewolf but Hawaiian.
我同时还是
I'm also a literary agent
言情小说家瑞贝卡·西尔弗的文稿代理人
for romance novelist Rebecca Silver,
《肉体之证》
真实身份是米克·罗里
who is secretly Mick Rory.
天 彼得 都不先带我出去约个会就
Jeez, Peter, take me out on a date first before you try to
你知道的
you know.
我的工作基本上就是卖♥♥电影版权
Basically, what I do is I sell movie rights,
拿出版预付款之类的
get book advances, that kind of stuff.
你是说你拿不出一分钱来买♥♥
You're telling me that you don't have a single dollar
瑞贝卡·西尔弗的预售权
for a Rebecca Silver book advance?
好吧 你现在不仅仅是侮辱了我
Okay, now you're not just disrespecting me,
你还侮辱了我的客户
you're disrespecting my client!
现在不行 拿钱不然我就碾碎你
Not now! Pay up or I will thrash you!
我叫盖瑞·格林
I'm Gary Green.
如果要我用一个词来介绍我自己
if I had to sum myself up in two words
那就是 既往不咎
they would be, uh, fully forgiven.
盖瑞·格林
前反派
前年发生的很多事情可能会让你误以为
A lot of things happened last year that you could misconstrue
或许可能是我的错
as potentially, maybe being my fault.
但庆幸的是 所有人都同意
But thankfully everyone agrees that at worst
我只不过是个无辜的路人
I was just a hapless rube who got manipulated
被地狱势力掌控背叛了人类
by the forces of Hell to betray humanity.
我有个仙女教母诺拉
I had a fairy godmother named Nora,
但是在她满足了我内心最渴望的愿望之后
but we separated amicably after she granted me
我们和平分开了
my heart's deepest wish.
盖瑞 你在做什么
Gary, what the hell are you doing?
快来 我们有大鱼要抓
Come on, we've got bigger fish to fry.
诺拉让我成为了康斯坦丁的学徒
Nora made me Constantine's apprentice.
盖瑞
Gary!
给我打电♥话♥
Call me.
约翰·康斯坦丁
与其他
你的女朋友对于这个
So how does your girlfriend feel
正在制♥作♥的纪录片有什么看法
about the documentary being made?
其实 我还没有 告诉莎拉
Actually, I haven't, uh, told Sara
关于纪录片的事
about the--the documentary yet.
我只是觉得通过电♥话♥说太尴尬了
I just think it was a little awkward over the phone.
最好是 你知道的
It's better to, you know,
在她出任务回来之后再揭露给他
spring it on her when she gets back from the big mission.
欢迎回来
好了 所有人都高兴着点
Okay, big smiles everyone.
谁也别提奥利弗·奎恩
And nobody mention Oliver Queen.
为什么
Why?
因为他死了
Because he died.
就不该去联动
Shouldn't have done the crossover.
惊喜
Surprise!
兄弟
Bros.
橙汁还是青柠汽水
Orange drink or limeade?
酒
Alcohol.
亲爱的 欢迎回来 宝贝
Hey, love. Welcome back, baby.
这是怎么了
What is going on?
在你反对之前 让我解释
Before you object, let me explain.
我唯一能阻止惠灵顿议员
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表