剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
他因为我们能生活在一起特高兴
He was so excited about us living together.
我只需要等待完美的时刻 知道吗
I just have to wait for the perfect moment, you know?
要我说早点完事好
Look, I say just get it over with,
然后你们就可以一起享受最后的旅程
and then you guys can enjoy your last hoorah together.
是啊
Yeah.
对内特说再见
Saying good-bye to Nate's
我目前为止最重大的任务
my biggest mission yet.
我倒是登月了一次 第二大吧
I did go to the moon once, so second biggest.
命运织布机
The Loom of Fate.
很久以前 我将它投入时间与空间之中
Eons ago, I tossed it through space and time
因为它太过危险 但是现在因为我的罪过
because it was too dangerous, but now for all my sins,
我们要将它重新组合起来
we're gonna piece it back together again.
然后彻底解决回升者的问题
And finally put an end to our encore problem.
要改写阿斯特拉的人生使她走上正途
By rewriting Astra's life and setting her on the right path.
对 说到人生改变
Yes, speaking of life changes...
知晓命运织布机回到了我们的地球上
Must be a life-changing experience for you, Charlie,
肯定改变了你的人生 查莉
to know that the Loom is back on our Earth.
查莉
Charlie?
对 是的
Yeah, it is.
但我只能确定其中一块的下落
But there's only one piece who's spot I'm sure of.
我把它交给了我的一个密友保管
I gave it to a close mate of mine for safekeeping.
好 那我们就直接穿越到你刚丢下它之后
All right, so we go back to right after you dropped it off.
-我们就这么行动 -说到行动
- That's our move. - And, uh, speaking of moves...
赶紧行动吧
Let's get a move on it!
我们要去哪 查莉
Where are we headed, Charlie?
我上次把它留在了1594年的伦敦
Well, the last place I left it was in London 1594.
-吉迪恩 设定航线 -当然 船长
- Gideon, set a course. - Affirmative, Captain.
说到设定一段新的的航线
And speaking of setting a new course...
当然 她的意思是 莎拉 请给我们来一段
Of course, she means, Sara, please give us one of those
有时代特色的送行
terrific period-specific send-offs.
行
Fine.
享受令人愉快的旧伦敦吧
Enjoy the jolly old London,
伙计们
ya blokes!
那 一点都不像
That was-- that was bad.
而且挺伤人的
And frankly offensive.
伦敦 1594年
伦敦人还是老样子
Oh, it warms my cockles
这真让我感觉很温暖
to know that Londoners haven't changed a bit.
我们去找命运织布机碎片吧
Let's find this bloody Loom piece, shall we?
我把碎片伪装成了戒指
Well, I disguised the pieces as rings.
我把这一块给了一位密友
And this one I gave to a close mate of mine,
据我所知 他会在这里
and if I know him, he'll be here.
没有哪天他不来喝一杯的
Wasn't a day he didn't stop by for a pint.
为什么就喝一杯
Why stop at one pint?
我找到他了 羽毛笔威尔
Well, I found our guy. Will the Quill.
你可没跟我们说
You didn't tell me you were friends
你和威廉·莎士比亚本人是好友
with the real William Shakespeare.
我不想炫耀
Well, I didn't wanna name drop.
抱歉打扰了 先生
Pardon the intrusion, squire.
我们了解到您几天前
We have the knowledge that you came into possession
获得了一枚特别的戒指
of a particular ring some several days past.
我不知道你们在说什么 警员们
I know not of what you speak, good constables.
谁会给我戒指呢
And why should anyone hand me a ring?
我看着像珠宝商吗
Do I appear as a jeweler to thine eyes?
真遗憾
It's a pity!
因为那枚戒指被偷了
Because that ring was stolen
失主是公爵
from the Duke--
他想要拿回来
And he wants it back!
如果我们发现谁隐瞒
And if it were to be discovered that someone had lied
它的下落
about its whereabouts...
那么会有人掉脑袋
Let's just say heads would roll.
那枚戒指
Y-yes, the ring!
那枚戒指 我现在想起来了
The ring, now I remember it well.
我也想给你们
Would that I could yield it for you,
但我刚卖♥♥了你们提到的那枚戒指
but I just sold that very ring of which you speak.
什么
What?
你已经卖♥♥了 你个混♥蛋♥
You sold it already, you lousy git?
我是迫不得已
It was by necessity.
你看 我陷入了写作瓶颈
See, a stubborn case of writer's block
想不出怎么结束
is preventing me from finding the ending
我的新戏《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
to my new play, "Romeo and Juliet."
一听就是个经典作品
Sounds like an instant classic.
我的戏院老板 菲利普·亨斯洛
My producer, Philip Henslowe,
威胁说我写不完
has threatened to remove me of hands
就要砍掉我的手
by way of sword if I can't finish.
所以我把那戒指给了他换宽限期
Thus I gave him the ring in exchange for more time.
如果我没法把故事完结
If I can't bring my story to a close,
我的事业就完了
my career is over.
简单轻巧的活计就完了
So much for quick and easy.
在伊丽莎白时代的英国讨论《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
Discussing "Romeo and Juliet" in Elizabethan England.
艾娃 你需要我吗
Eva, you needed me?
抱歉 这是找我谈话吗
Sorry, is this an intervention?
没没没
No, no, no, no, no.
既然你也是团队成员
So since you're a member of the team,
我们想邀请你加入读书俱乐部
we wanted to invite you to book club!
你们真是太好了
That is very sweet,
但是我其实现在很忙
but I actually have a lot on my plate right now,
所以我真没时间聊书
so I don't really have time to talk about books.
其实我们在读书俱乐部里
The thing about book club is,
聊的不是书
we don't really talk about books.
因为读书俱乐部很神奇
Because book club is magic.
她的意思是读书俱乐部
What she means is, book club is a place
是一个你可以和朋友一起
where you can hang out with your friends
讨论你问题的地方
and talk about your problems.
-吃点小饼干 -喝点酒
- And eat tiny crackers. - And drink.
据酒吧里的铁霸王说
Well, according to the iron monger at the bar,
二十先令可以买♥♥一瓶酒和一个妓♥女♥
for 20 shillings I can get a bottle of wine and a strumpet.
还有 亨斯洛和他的打手刚到
Also, Henslowe and his goons just arrived
他们就在那边
and they're right over there.
我可以看到他手上的戒指
Yeah, I can see the ring on his hand.
我想他不会轻易交出来
I doubt he's gonna give it up so easily.
很简单
Bah, it's simple.
你引开那些打手
You distract the goons,
我给他脸上来一拳
and I'll punch the producer in the face.
谁有二十先令吗
Anyone got 20 shillings?
任务得荡气回肠 好吗
This mission has to be epic. Okay?
我的意思是 协调合作 上下齐心
By which I mean, extremely well and elaborately coordinated.
雷说得对
Ray's right.
我有完美的计划
And I have the perfect plan.
我们有出其不意的元素
We have the element of surprise on our side,
所以不如空袭吧
so I say aerial attack.
等他完全走神 我就吊下去
I'll rappel down while he's totally distracted.
喜欢 然后我吊到内特旁边
Love it, and then I'll rappel next to Nate.
我们再在空中击掌 一定很荡气回肠
And then we'll high-five mid-air, and it will be epic.
然后
And then--
等等 雷 你在哭吗
Wait, Ray, are you crying?
只是我很爱这个计划
It's just that, I love this plan.
我懂的 我有点哽咽
Yeah-- hey, man, I get it. I'm a little choked up.
这个计划太棒了
It's a great plan.
然后我们在亨斯洛身后降落
And then we'll land behind Henslowe
攻其不备
to his total surprise!
我们制♥服♥他 我拿走戒指
We'll subdue him, and I'll grab the ring.
到手
Got it!
然后贝哈德来一阵致命狂风
Then, Behrad will air blast Henslowe's thugs
吹倒亨斯洛的打手
with a killer gust of wind!
各位 我不是这样跳舞的
Dude, I don't dance like that.
然后康斯坦丁会从暗处走出来
And then Constantine will emerge from the shadows, per uzh...
嘛哩嘛哩哄
Yambo bambo mumbo jumbo!
说点咒语 对闹事者施咒
Spout some nonsense and cast a spell on any troublemakers
让他们以为自己是动物
to make them think that they're animals.
然后我们去星城 接野狗
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表