剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
卫生间 紧急出口
馊主意厅
地平说
灰老头也有那套衣服
Grey has that suit.
震动哑铃是什么
What the hell's a Shake Weight?
你不会想知道的 宝贝
Oh, you don't want to know, babe.
弹簧鞋
闪粉
香烟 不是吧
Cigarettes. Oh, come on.
红罗宾
他们真不要脸
The bloody cheek of them.
约翰 你就是因为肺癌死的
John, you died of lung cancer.
拜托 你知道他们没错
Come on, you know they're right.
也是
Yeah.
《丁字裤之歌♥》
歌♥词摘抄
好吧
Okay.
《丁字裤之歌♥》是什么
What's the "Thong Song"?
认真的吗
Seriously?
"她的肥臀超级丰满 丰满 丰满"
"She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck.
"宝贝 舞动你的翘臀 翘臀 翘臀"
Baby, move your butt, butt, butt"?
* 让我再唱一遍 *
* I think I'll sing it again *
老天 别管什么命运女神了
Man, screw the Fates.
那可是春假经典曲目
That is a Spring Break classic!
实际上 我放给你听
As a matter of fact, I'll play it for you.
-我不管了 -不行 别放了
- I don't give a damn! - No, you won't.
快走 我们还得去罪犯厅
Come on, we have to go to the Hall of Villains.
回见 西斯克
Later, Sisqó.
另一个Z 我刚刚重新设置了导航路线
Okay, Other Z, I just rerouted the nav system.
出现什么了吗
Anything popping up yet?
没 还没有
No. Nothing yet.
尝试把它连接到二级硬盘
Hey, try patching it to the secondary hard drive.
也许我们可以从备份数据中找到些东西
Maybe we can pull something up from the backup.
扎莉 过来 快跑
Zari, come on! Run!
贝哈德
Behrad!
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我不知道 就是...
I don't know. It's...
我看到有这么一群人
There were these guys.
天眼会特工 他们有枪
A.R.G.U.S. Agents, they had guns.
重型枪♥械♥
Huge guns.
我以为他们要向你开枪
I thought they were gonna shoot you.
我一定是吸什么吸上头了
I must've smoked something way off.
我以为你是... 对不起
Oh, um, I thought you were--sorry.
我是
I-I am.
不 我是说 我当然知道你是扎莉
No, I mean, totally. I know.
-只不过 有点怪 -是的 我懂
- Uh, it's just--it's weird. - Yeah, I-I know.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
我正和另一个我自己相处
Yeah, I'm hanging out with myself,
而另一个我 迷恋着约翰·康斯坦丁
and myself, it has the hots for John Constantine.
-你也发现了吗 -是的
- You caught that, too? - Yeah.
不是因为你吸了什么
It wasn't something you smoked.
事情的确发生了
It happened.
你叫我快跑 然后我逃脱了
You told me to run, and I did.
但你没有
You didn't.
然后我死了
And then I died?
从那以后的每一天
Every day since then,
我所做的一切都是为了救你
everything I've done has been to save you.
约瑟夫·斯大林
狂妄自大者
这也太诡异了
Whoa, this is, like, really uncanny.
慢着 这些恶棍有排行吗
Wait a second. Are these villains ranked?
我也不知道 你那边有谁
I don't know. Uh, who do you have over there?
我这里有穿刺者弗拉德
Uh, I got Vlad the Impaler,
但他排第十四名
but he's number 14.
假如他是第十四名 那么谁是第一名
Hey, if he's number 14, who's number one?
米克 你没事
Oh, hey, Mick. You're okay.
不然你以为怎样 你丢下了我们
What did you expect? You left me--us behind!
冷静一下 好吗
Okay, calm down, please.
我们等了四个月
We were waiting for four months.
怎么这么久
What took you so long?
这个问题应该由另一个扎莉回答
Yeah, that's a question for the other Zari.
读书俱乐部女士 你们来这里做什么
Oh, book club lady. What are you guys doing here?
当你们毁掉织布机后 人们惊慌失措
Well, when you guys broke the Loom, people panicked.
所有的记忆突然涌了回来
Suddenly all these memories came flooding back.
-没人知道什么才是真的 -或应该做什么
- No one knew what was real. - Or what to do.
他们都习惯了依赖命运女神的指示
They were so used to Fates telling them.
所以当盖瑞和蒙娜找到我和爸爸后
So Gary and Mona found me and Dad,
我们都躲了起来
and we went into hiding.
-为什么躲起来 -因为我们是传奇
- Hiding? Why? - Because we're Legends.
也对
Yeah.
如果你们听过命运女神的说法
And if you were listening to what the Fates had to say,
-我们是... -上帝杀手
- we were... - God Killers?
传奇
上帝杀手
我有过更糟的称号♥
I've been called worse.
我们仅第二名 有被冒犯到 这么想奇怪吗
Is it weird that I'm offended that we're only number two?
那谁是第一名
Well, then who's number one?
查莉
Charlie.
不 不
No. No.
你们 怎么 你们不该在这里
How--how did-- you can't be here.
你们得马上离开
You have to leave right now.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
查莉 结束了 你得跟我们走
Charlie, it's over. You have to come with us.
留下
不行 命运女神说留下
No, Fate says to stay.
命运 命运女神说
Fate--Fate says...
被她找到的话会杀了你们的
She's gonna kill you if she finds you.
趁现在你们赶紧走
You have to get out while you can.
查莉 抱歉 你会感激我们的 约翰
Charlie, I'm sorry, but you'll thank us later. John?
别
No.
查莉 没事了
Charlie? Hey, it's okay.
-你回家了 查莉 -不
- You're home, Charlie. - No.
不行 不行 我得回去
No, no, no, no, no. I have to go back.
她会发现的
She's gonna know!
我的表呢 我需要表
Where's my watch? I need it!
有表才能接收织布机的指令
That's how the Loom tells me what to do.
你为什么听那东西的 查莉
Why the hell do you listen to that thing, Charlie?
因为我从一开始就不该
Because I never should've destroyed the Loom
毁掉命运织布机
to begin with.
贪婪 战争 人类的苦难
I mean, greed and war. Human suffering.
还有那么多我们曾面对的回升者
Yeah, all those Encores we were up against--
这些都是我的错
that's all on me!
我是毁命者
I'm the Loom Breaker.
我是混沌制♥造♥者
I'm the creator of chaos.
查莉 那曾是你的荣誉勋章啊
Charlie, that used to be a badge of honor for you.
发生了什么
What happened?
我们离开了 这就是原因
We left, that's what happened.
查莉 你一个人被留下
You know, Charlie, you were left all alone.
也难怪你会被拉克西丝洗♥脑♥
It's no wonder Lachesis has got into your head.
拉克西丝她是我的家人 家人要团结
Lachesis, she's my family. Family sticks together.
我们才是你的家人
Hey, we are your family,
我们现在来了 好吗
and we're here now, all right?
查莉 发生了什么事
Charlie, what happened?
拉克西丝重建了命运织布机
Lachesis rebuilt the Loom.
她救了所有人 她恢复了和平
She saved everyone. She restored the peace.
我取代了自己的母亲 约翰
I replaced my own mother, John.
招魂确实挺难
Well, summoning a ghost can be difficult,
即便是在最好的环境下
even under the best of circumstances.
不 我是指在地狱里
No, I mean in hell.
我很害怕 无助
I was terrified, helpless.
拉克西丝发现了我 她收留了我
Lachesis found me. She took me in.
但得到她庇护的代价是我的人性
But the price for her protection was my humanity.
她训练我抛弃一切能触动我的事物
She trained me to let go of anything that made me feel.
所以我不得不忘记我最爱的人
And so I had to forget the person I'd loved the most.
你当时只是个孩子 想要生存而已
Ah, you were just a kid just trying to survive, is all.
但我想要忘记
But I wanted to forget.
我在下面看见好人的下场
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表