剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
What day is it?
你来这里多久了
Uh, how long have you been here?
老天 他死了
Oh, my God, he's dead.
他真是狂欢至死
Ugh, he literally partied himself to death.
太蠢了
So tacky.
看 不 他不是唯一一个
Look, no, he's not the only one.
出什么事了
What is happening?
这就是我为什么不吃碳水化合物
That's why I don't eat carbs.
这个女人简直超乎一般的受欢迎
This woman is next-level popular.
人们宁愿死掉也不愿意离开
People would rather die than leave.
简直是社交控
Talk about FOMO.
天 是这个
My God, that's it.
玛丽·安托瓦内特上断头台
Marie Antoinette was beheaded
是因为在法国饥荒时期开派对
for partying while France starved,
现在她用永无休止的派对
and now she is literally killing the Revolution
灭掉大革命
with a nonstop party.
传奇们 搞清楚了 魅力是她的超能力
Legends, we figured it out. Charm is her superpower.
人呢
Hello?
雷 内特 贝哈德
Ray, Nate, Behrad?
好像除了我们 她已经控制了所有人
It's like she's gotten to everyone except for us.
所以我们必须停止这一切
So we have to stop this.
等等 我是队员了吗
Wait, I'm on the team?
当然
Sure.
好 计划是什么
Okay, what's the plan?
我们得想个办法
We have to find a way
悄悄带玛丽·安托瓦内特离开这里
to get Marie Antoinette out of here without a riot.
让名媛低调离开自己派对的唯一办法是
The only way to get a celebrity to leave her own party quietly
让她觉得外面还有个更棒的派对
is to make her think there's a cooler party somewhere else
她还没参加过
that she's not at.
那我们去告诉她
Let's go tell her.
姐妹 你穿这身行头是不行的
Girl, you're not gonna get anywhere in this ensemble.
你在干什么 住手
What are you doing? Stop.
相信我
trust me.
来吧
Come on.
这就是她 娜塔莉
That's her, Natalie.
唱得真好
Oh, she's good.
是的
Yeah.
你爱过她
You loved her.
真是一段悲惨经历
It's quite the track record, isn't it?
一对恋人中一个下地狱 一个成鬼魂
One lover sent to hell, the other one a ghost.
求你了约翰 它在吞噬你
Please, John, it's eating you up.
你必须停手
You have to stop.
听着 娜塔莉
Look, Natalie,
这件事 你得信我 好吗
you're gonna have to trust me on this one, all right?
一切都在我的掌控之中
I've got it under control.
要不是有莱斯特的帮助 我今晚就失去你了
If Lester hadn't been there, I would have lost you tonight.
我们可以把一切抛诸脑后
Look, let's just leave all this behind.
我们去纽约 开始新的生活
We'll go to New York. We'll start clean.
你必须二选一
You have to choose.
魔法还是我
Magic or me.
去你的 约翰·康斯坦丁
Screw you, John Constantine.
好了 够了 行吗
All right, that's enough, all right?
我不想让你进入我的脑海还有记忆
I don't want you in my head or in my memories!
别再耍把戏
No more games!
我们和一个持刀鬼魂困在这个屋子里
We're trapped in this house with a knife-wielding ghost,
而你却拒绝承认你过去犯下的错误
and you're still refusing to own up to your past.
你可真会聊天
You are a fine one to talk, aren't you?
那我们不如先聊一会你的秘密
Well, why don't we poke around in your closet for a while, eh?
-你为什么要离开 查莉 -伙计们
- Why did you leave, Charlie? - Uh, guys?
我不是英雄 当时该走了
I'm no hero. It was time to go.
是吗 那你就闯进我的房♥子
Yeah, what, you just wandered into my house
来参加派对吗
looking for a party?
你到底在这里做什么
What are you really doing here, eh?
你休想把矛头指向我
Don't even try and turn this on me, all right?
是你的谎言害我们被困在这里
It's your lies that have trapped us here.
她说得对 约翰
She's right, John.
娜塔莉 真的是你吗
Natalie, is that really you?
派对的各个层级都有人守护
Every level of the party has its guardians.
通过保镖很简单
Getting past the bouncer, easy.
但要通过朋友进入更高层级 得有关系
Getting past the friends, you need to know someone.
但我们谁也不认识
But we don't know anybody.
我认识那个家伙
I know that guy.
-你认识拿破仑 -不 但其他人不知道
- You know Napoleon? - No, but they don't know that.
你好 拿破仑
Bonjour, Napoleon.
我们是一起的
We're with him.
她和那群人分开了
Oh, she separated from the pack.
-正是时候 -很好 施展你的魔法
- Now's the time. - Oh, good, work your magic.
教学时刻
Teaching moment.
最大的秘诀就是保持冷静 自信
The big secret to being cool, confidence.
这可以使人们认为 你拥有他们没有的东西
It makes people think you have something they don't.
-你能行的 船长 -不 但我没...
- You got this, Captain. - No, but I don't--ah...
谢谢
Thank you.
我不认识你
I do not know you.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
-离开 -离开
- Leaving. - Ugh, leaving?
事实上 我准备去续场派对
Actually, I am going to the after-party.
什么是续场派对
What is this "Aprés-party"?
就是派对之后的派对
It's a party after the party.
这是最棒的地方
It's the best place to be.
在哪里
Where is it?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
但我可以带你去
But I can take you.
好 带我去
Oui, take me.
这是我闺蜜扎莉 她也同去
this is my bestie, Zari--she's coming with.
女王陛下
Yas, queen. Mm.
各位 玛丽在我这 我们带她去乘波号♥
Guys, I have Marie, and we're taking her to the Waverider.
好主意
That's a good idea.
我们可以独占她了
We can have her all to ourselves.
玛丽 回来
Marie, come back.
有个"续场派对"
There is an "Aprés-party."
大家都跟来了
Guys, we have company.
续场派对走这边
the after-party's right this way.
束腰装真碍事
Corsets are so impractical.
玛丽 派对在哪
Marie, where's the party?
我觉得这是个馊主意
I do not think this is a good idea.
我们一定会玩得忘乎所以
We're gonna party our faces off--it's gonna be great.
应该料到这一幕的
Should've seen that coming.
马上把我接回我的身体
Return me to my body this instant,
否则斩了你
or I will have your head for this.
好诡异
Oh, this is weird.
这个派对糟透了
This party stinks!
相当认同 妹子
Oh, so true, girl.
但这不是重点
But not the point.
她很烦人 你可以
She's annoying, you can just--
好吧
Yeah.
把这个拿走
get this thing off of me.
我竟然喝了那里的酒
I can't believe I tried the drink.
我竟然吃了那么多麸质蛋糕
Can't believe I ate all that gluten-filled cake.
那个头竟然这么重
I can't believe how heavy that head is.
你们都中了她的魔咒
Yeah, she really had you under her spell.
如果不是我们的临时传奇在这
If it weren't for our interim legend here,
你们这些家伙就得派对至死了
you guys would've partied to death.
保险起见
Well, just to play it safe,
我把这个放到图书馆去
I'm gonna take this into the library.
-知不知道 -我帮你
- You see? - I'll help you.
别被吓到 雷
Don't get creepy, Ray.
我老姐 超级英雄
So, my sister the superhero.
要不要让吉迪恩给你做个连帽斗篷
Should I get Gideon to make you a cowl?
那是给中年妇女穿的
cowls are for middle-aged women
是她们不想露脖子
who want to hide their necks.
但我确实需要一条裙子参加今晚的宴会
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表