剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
需要相当娴熟的魔法
it requires a considerable well of magic.
我在霍格沃茨逃学了
I played hooky at Hogwarts.
我学魔法吃了不少苦头 约翰
I learned magic the hard way, John--
在地狱里学会的 很危险
in hell, it's dangerous.
你是娜塔莉·罗格的孩子吧
You're Natalie Logue's daughter, aren't you?
你母亲是天生的魔法奇才
Your mother, she was a natural conduit for magic.
你的身体里流淌着她的血液
Her blood flows through your veins,
也就是说你生来就会魔法
meaning that you're a conduit as well.
闭上眼 我来指引你 好吗
Close your eyes and go with me, all right?
吉迪恩 让所有的系统连线
Gideon, bring all systems online.
-小吉 你在吗 -各位 我们有麻烦了
- G, you there? - Guys, we have a problem.
没有吉迪恩 我们飞不了
There is no Gideon, which means no flying.
该死的 命运 干得好
Damn it, Fates. Well played.
怎么才能手动操作让飞船起飞呢
What would it take to get the ship off the ground manually?
我们需要超导体
I mean, we'd need a superconductor
将大量的能量转移到时间内核
to transfer a huge surge of energy to the Time Core.
我们可以去废品场看看
We could look in the junkyard.
或者
Or...
我有办法
I have an idea.
你确定这样能行吗
You sure this is gonna work?
说实话 我有六成把握 但我相信你
Honestly, I'm 60, 40, but I believe in you.
六成行四成不行
60, 40?
我们都没有好好得叙叙旧
You know, we haven't really caught up.
我不知道你一直在做什么
I don't know what you've been up to.
你在图腾里待了一年
You spent a year in a totem.
-我... -两位 能专心点吗
- I mean-- - Guys, can we just focus?
-我不想这么做 -我知道
- I don't want to do this. - I know.
快变钢铁
Steel up now!
我们这边没动静 你们看到了什么
All's quiet on our end. What do you guys see?
莎拉 我看了查莉命运之神
Sara, I've got eyes on Charlie Fate
和嬉皮士妈妈命运之神
and Hippie-Mom Fate,
没看到疯子命运之神
no sign of Psycho Fate.
找到她了
Found her.
你身上还留着我们上次对决时的伤疤
You bear the scars from out last encounter.
我的伤疤只会让我变得更强大
My scars only make me stronger.
我要你和你的母亲相联接
I need you to connect to your mother.
回想你最后一次见到她的情景
Now think back to the last time you saw her.
感受你母亲的力量
Feel your mother's power.
让那股力量流淌你全身
Let it flow through you.
很好
That's good.
现在控制住这种联接
Now harness your connection.
* 你要去斯卡波罗集市吗 *
* Are you going to Scarborough Fair? *
* 香芹 鼠尾草 迷迭香和百里香 *
* Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme *
* 代我 *
* Remember me *
* 向那的一位姑娘问好 *
* To one who lives there *
妈妈
Mom.
起作用了
It's working.
娜塔莉正在帮我们消耗它的能量
Natalie's helping us drain its energy.
* 曾经她是 *
* For once she was *
* 我的挚爱 *
* A true love of mine *
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mommy.
宝贝 你妈妈已经死了
My sweet girl, you mother is gone.
不不不
No, no, no.
忘记她 否则你永远无法成为
Forget her, or you will never be the powerful woman
我所知你能成为的强大的女人
I know you can be.
不
No!
你的力量来源于我
Your power comes from me.
我是它唯一的主人
I alone am its master.
我的力量来源于我的团队
My power comes from my team.
约翰 开门
John, open the door!
贝哈德 动手
Behrad, now!
假如我的力量来源于你 我便可以如此
If my power comes from you, then maybe I can do this.
-艾娃 你在哪里 -现在起飞
- Ava, where are you at? - Pulling up now.
克洛索 你做了什么
Oh, Clotho, what have you done?
快 快走
Go, go! Let's move!
我们没法维持这个高度
I don't think we can hold this altitude.
把舰船穿越传送
Jump the ship!
快
Do it!
-等下 这是什么年代 -我不知道
- Wait, when are we? - I don't know.
这么多垃圾 看不清楚
It's hard to see through all this trash
那不是垃圾
That's not trash.
那可是最具标志性的历史文物之一
That's some of history's most iconic mementos.
我不在乎那是什么
I don't care what it is.
我只知道 我又看见你的脸了
All I care is that I can see this face!
我的力量好像消失了
Oh, I think my powers are gone.
没错 你的力量是神赋予的
Yeah, well, your powers were bestowed by a god.
一旦那位神没命了
And once that god kicked the bucket,
力量自然就没了
then bye-bye powers.
一切都恢复正常了吗
Everything's back to normal?
想知道 就只有一个办法
Well, there's only one way to find out.
吉迪恩坏了
Gideon's down.
只能靠我们自己出动了
Got to do it the old-fashioned way.
-好 -好主意
- All right. - Sounds good.
行 我们出去看看
All right, let's go check it out.
行
All right.
不错 看起来比之前靠谱了
Okay, well, this feels like an improvement.
根据这报纸 我们穿越到几个月后了
All right, this says we jumped a few months.
原来如此
Okay.
给人们一点时间重回正轨
Well, it gives the world some time to get back on track.
命运 我今天怎么去上班最好
Hey, Fate, what's the best way to work today?
坐地铁
The subway.
命运 我今天中午吃点什么
Hey, Fate, what should I have for lunch today?
两碗汤 一杯奶昔
Two soups and a smoothie.
四个月内所有人的手表都莫名其妙地
Uh, what are the chances that everyone's watches
更新了功能 这种可能性有多大
got a weird update over the last four months?
可能性相当渺小了 亲爱的
I'd say one in a monkey's ass, love.
命运手表
很好
Great.
查莉和姐姐不仅拿回了织布机
So not only do Charlie and her sister have the Loom back,
还把它变成可穿戴设备了
but now it's wearable.
安全
不要让选择干扰你的命运
Don't let choices get in the way of your destiny.
平和
相信命运 戴命运手表
Trust in fate with FateWatch--
命运织布机与你联♥通♥
your link to the Loom.
安宁
永不断联
Always connected.
我能明白命运女神重建了织布机
I get the Fates rebuilt the Loom,
历史博物馆
盛大开幕
但她们怎么把它弄进手表里
but how did they put it in a watch?
历史博物馆
选择无用
开幕展
这就是为什么我们要闯入
Well, that's why we're breaking
这座该死的神殿 来寻找答案
into the bloody temple-- get some answers.
-什么鬼 这是 -历史博物馆
- What the hell? It's a... - History museum.
不会太糟的吧
It can't be all that bad.
这确实相比原来的织布机神殿有所改进
Well, it's certainly an improvement on the Loom Temple.
"欢迎来到历史博物馆"
"Welcome to the History Museum.
"在这里 你将了解自♥由♥意志的真♥相♥"
"Here you will learn the truth about free will
"以及其为人类带来的暴行"
and the atrocities it has brought upon humankind."
暴行
Atrocities?
历史博物馆
"我们一起审视选择的悲剧"
"Join us as we examine the tragedies of choice
"以及过去的惊骇事件"
"and the horrors of our past,
"有了仁慈和命运"
"That we shall, with benevolence and fate,
"我们将不再遭受痛苦"
never suffer again."
所以 他们不再贬低历史
So, they went from trashing history
-而是拿历史当武器 -但为什么呢
- to weaponizing it. - But why?
如果我们想了解过去发生的事情
Well, if we want to know what happened in the past,
我们就得去正确的地方
we certainly came to the right place.
好 首先 馊主意厅
All right, first up, the Hall of Bad Ideas.
正门
馊主意厅
罪犯厅
暴行厅
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表